ALL 2001 MISPRINTS/KANOHI/SETS/COMICS FOR SALE!

Reya

Hi guys!

Before I start: Prices are negotiable

Unfortunately, I might have to sell off my beloved 2001 collection as I am in great need of money for college. I MIGHT NOT DEFINITELY sell, but I want to have deals on standby just in case it is a must! It pains me to sell it as I JUST recollected it all. :(

I am in need of only cash. I only accept payment through Paypal and cash in Euros (buyer may send money via post at their own risk).  All items are used but are in great condition and come from a smoke free home. The buyer must pay shipping and optional Paypal fees if you want buyer protection. I will do my best to make the package as compact as possible to ensure you get a fair shipping price.  I live in Ireland and can send anywhere.

Please note that, for now, I am only selling any canister/small sets in sets of 6, and would prefer to send sets without canisters and instructions even though I have them as this will keep your shipping bill from getting too expensive. I cannot find my instructions so unfortunately I cannot include them on request. Remember, all instructions are online anyways so you would be saving money on shipping! All sets are complete and come with their original pieces (like original Kanoka, Masks, Kraata, etc...). The price I have listed below account are for sets without canisters and instructions were applicable. This is a great opportunity for those looking to collect sets to make Kaita sets or fill the voids in their collection. So without further ado, here is my inventory: (prices are in $USD and orange means reserved)

SETS: (PIC ATTACHED)

All 6 Turaga: $50
All 6 McToran: $50

OR all 6 Turaga and Mctoran: $75

Manas: $105
Tarakava: $65
Muaka and Kane-ra: $80
Nui-Jaga: $50
Nui-Rama: $30

OR all 5 Rahi for $300

MASKS: (PICS ATTACHED)

All 72 Kanohi with display racks: $250
All 14 Euro Misprints with display racks and Tohunga/Rahi masks (no Infected Hau): $250
Copper Komau, Copper Huna, TNGM, Chrome Hau, Infected Hau with display line: $75
All 6 Golden Kanohi from 2002: $20

All 3 2001 COMICS in mint condition - never opened before: $30 USD

OTHER HAVES:

All 6 Vahki: $24
Krekka/Nidhiki/Turaga Dume and Nivawk: $13 each
Keetongu/Sidorak: $16 each
Umbra/Axonn/Brutaka: $27 each (last two MIGHT not be for sale I'll decide but you can offer anyways)

Ehlek: $5 
Toa Matau: $4 each

Everything I have is on that list so I do not have any extra collectibles. Prices are negotiable

Thanks.   :)

post-17085-0-21257700-1413122440_thumb.jpg

post-17085-0-91646500-1413122450_thumb.jpg

Edited by Reya

It is unopened in the sense that I have never even opened to read them, not that it isn't in a packet. I bought it from comic guy on eBay.

Okay so it's not sealed in plastic? Thanks for clarifying, I am looking exclusively for MISB comics. :)

- John

Yes. Apologies. I should probably clarify that the comic itself has never been read. Apologies for the confusion.

So, in the picture, most of the Mata's have a golden mask on-top of the lid.

Are those included in the listing or sold separately or not sold at all?

It is listed for $20. Someone has offered $25 for it so if you can offer $35 I can sell them to you.

• 2 weeks later...