An Interview with Kari Vinther Nielsen

During the VIP Event at the Flatiron LEGO Store, BZPower interviewed Kari Vinther Nielsen, Associate Marketing Manager for the LEGO Bionicle theme. Find out what she does, what she thinks of Bionicle, and learn absolutely nothing of what's coming next! Because we all want to be surprised, of course. Continue on to check it out!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

Well, she did mention that there's an app coming. Not a huge surprise, but it'll be cool to see what that's like. I'd love an adventure game like the MNOG for mobile devices, but I can see how that might not likely. These are ACTION figures after all, so the LEGO Group might want to focus on action games like they have done for most of their other themes.

Ooh, and there's another golden mask we haven't seen yet? Wonder which one it might be. Mask of Control, perhaps? 8D

Those masks were 14 karat gold!? I smell a contest coming up... I mean remember the Gold Hau back in '01? Looks like we are getting a return of contests, and I LOVE them! Speaking of which, I won an Emmet Award statuette when the Emmet Awards were on. :)

Ooh, and there's another golden mask we haven't seen yet? Wonder which one it might be. Mask of Control, perhaps? 8D

Or it could be LOSSs mask, I think that might seem logical.

Click me to see my Youtube Channel!
:t:  :m_o:  :a:   :m_o:  :f:   :s:  :h:  :a:  :m_d:  :m_o:  :w:  :s:

Another 14-karat mask?! And I guess these will be involved in some type of giveaway. ;) She mentioned an app... and a game? Very exciting. 

-NotS

I'm curious is the app and game are the same thing or separate things. I'm hoping for another MNOG-style game. :happydance:

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Another 14-karat mask?! And I guess these will be involved in some type of giveaway. ;) She mentioned an app... and a game? Very exciting. 

-NotS

I'm curious is the app and game are the same thing or separate things. I'm hoping for another MNOG-style game. :happydance:

I don't have a smartphone so I hope they are separate... like the app is a companion to the game or something. 

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

-NotS

I don't have a smartphone so I hope they are separate... like the app is a companion to the game or something.

-NotS

That'd be interesting. The LEGO Group tried to do something like that for the mobile and online versions of the LEGO Hero Factory Breakout game, and while I enjoyed both versions, I found the integration between the two games a bit lacking. This could be TLG's chance to get something like that right.

-NotS

-NotS

That'd be interesting. The LEGO Group tried to do something like that for the mobile and online versions of the LEGO Hero Factory Breakout game, and while I enjoyed both versions, I found the integration between the two games a bit lacking. This could be TLG's chance to get something like that right.

Well, it could always be like a second-screen or minigame that can carry over items and such to the main game as well. 

The app could always end up being like an information hub for all things Bionicle as well. 

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

I'm very interested in seeing what that other mask is. And I'm also interested in learning how to win it or one of the others when the time comes. I would love to have any of the gold masks. :)

-NotS

-NotS

I don't have a smartphone either, so I hope they something like that as well. That way I can join in on playing the game.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png