Win All Six Toa Sets on Twitter

tn_10_12_14-win-toa-twitter.png

If you didn't win the transparent Tahu mask on Twitter in the past three days, I'm afraid you're out of luck - for now. Today is the final day of NYCC, though, so LEGO has a special raffle in store: Retweet this tweet for a chance to win all six Toa (Masters) sets of 2015! There is no word on if you'd actually get the sets before release if you win, but who cares when you have the chance to get awesome (in my opinion) sets priced at over 100 bucks for free. Get tweeting!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

Another giveaway I wont win... 

When will BZP start with the trans Hau giveaways and contests?

• Upvote 2

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

These giveaways are the only things making people on BZPower make Twitter accounts. I've retweeted, but I highly doubt I'm going to win, though it's great that Lego is doing this to show the return of Bionicle.

There are actually quite a few BZPower members with Twitter accounts, including yours truly.

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

The Lego Group just keeps upping the ante!  I've been sitting with my eyes glued to the computer screen all weekend -- thanks BZP for the awesome NYCC coverage -- and each day just gets bigger and better.  I half expect them to roll out a soundtrack, t-shirts, and a concept art book now!  (Actually, if they did a concept art book I'd be first in line.)  

Totally getting in on this!

Well, I guess third time wasn't the charm for that Hau. :lol:

Oh well. No harm in trying for this one too. While totally prepared to buy all, what better price could there be than free?

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

So literally all we do is retweet, no need to reply to the LEGO post? I did that for the Haus (just retweet), but really want to make sure that's all there is to it.

Yep, that really is it.

I'm wondering if they've picked/notified winners yet for the other days. I would imagine so, to truly cap it and not end up having even larger numbers from those who retweeted too late. I guess I just expected some sort of announcement of a winner.

~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Another giveaway I wont win... 

When will BZP start with the trans Hau giveaways and contests?

We haven't figured out how we're going to give them away yet.

So literally all we do is retweet, no need to reply to the LEGO post? I did that for the Haus (just retweet), but really want to make sure that's all there is to it.

Yes, you should just need to retweet.

Yep, that really is it.

I'm wondering if they've picked/notified winners yet for the other days. I would imagine so, to truly cap it and not end up having even larger numbers from those who retweeted too late. I guess I just expected some sort of announcement of a winner.

~|ET|~

Perhaps they're going to announce all winners at the same time, after making sure they've all replied to claim their prize.

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

They should have donated a 100 sets to BZP too...

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I say that if a BZP member wins, they should put reviews up on the main page, but that's just my idea... :)

Unless he/she is a Staff member, normally they are not allowed. However, I'd say a link to the topic on the main page would be a clever idea. :)

Good luck to all the BZPers!

• Upvote 1

:b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e: