Win All Six Toa Sets on Twitter

My twitter is really only for giveaways.

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I say that if a BZP member wins, they should put reviews up on the main page, but that's just my idea... :)

Unless he/she is a Staff member, normally they are not allowed. However, I'd say a link to the topic on the main page would be a clever idea. :)

Good luck to all the BZPers!

Actually that particular rule has been relaxed: see here.

I say that if a BZP member wins, they should put reviews up on the main page, but that's just my idea... :)

Unless he/she is a Staff member, normally they are not allowed. However, I'd say a link to the topic on the main page would be a clever idea. :)

There is nothing wrong in what Kaxix stated, members may post their own reviews in the forums but not on the front page.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about the reviews, I'm sure LEGO will provide us with sets for them.

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

There is nothing wrong in what Kaxix stated, members may post their own reviews in the forums but not on the front page.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about the reviews, I'm sure LEGO will provide us with sets for them.

-Gata signoff.png

Yeah, I was actually the first one to review Kongu Mahri on BZP back in 2007. :)

I'd be happy to see a BZP official review before the end of the year.

:b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:

There's no reason to say who won. It would be an invasion of their privacy, cause they're probably gonna get endless messages from die-hard fans asking to buy and no one wants that. If they want to say they won, that's their choice.

I agree, but they could at least say the winners have already been chosen and notified. :P

MetaKnight.gif  Stay vigilant, my friends. MetaKnight.gif

There's no reason to say who won. It would be an invasion of their privacy, cause they're probably gonna get endless messages from die-hard fans asking to buy and no one wants that. If they want to say they won, that's their choice.

I agree, but they could at least say the winners have already been chosen and notified. :P

^^^^THIS

I need Lego to say something this so I can stop checking if they did 

The people who won probably received messages, claimed their prize, and then everyone went on their merry way again. I doubt they will post the twitter names of those who won, and although it would be nice if they came out and said 'the contest is over', at this point you can probably assume that it is.

BZPRPG

The people who won probably received messages, claimed their prize, and then everyone went on their merry way again. I doubt they will post the twitter names of those who won, and although it would be nice if they came out and said 'the contest is over', at this point you can probably assume that it is.

At least the ReBrick Twitter team did announce the winner of its latest raffle but at this point I don't think we're getting these anymore.

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

So it's that hard for them to say "contest over, winner this guy this guy this guy and this guy"

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

So it's that hard for them to say "contest over, winner this guy this guy this guy and this guy"

Hard? No. But not preferable. Maybe it WOULD be a good idea to share that the contest is over (even though the fact that more than a day has passed should clue people in). But it most likely WOULDN'T be a good idea to share the names of the winners on social media–if they do that, then imagine the number of people sending messages asking to buy the sets, or worse, people who feel put out about not winning sending hate mail. The people who won don't need that kind of attention, and if they don't invite it themselves by posting that they won then it's better left unsaid.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Hard? No. But not preferable. Maybe it WOULD be a good idea to share that the contest is over (even though the fact that more than a day has passed should clue people in). But it most likely WOULDN'T be a good idea to share the names of the winners on social media–if they do that, then imagine the number of people sending messages asking to buy the sets, or worse, people who feel put out about not winning sending hate mail. The people who won don't need that kind of attention, and if they don't invite it themselves by posting that they won then it's better left unsaid.

That's a good point and knowing LEGO, that's possibly what they thought. I guess we won't know the winners then.

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png