Help Name The Bionicle Museum!

Mask collector

Hello everyone! As some of you already know, I'm planning on opening a Bionicle Museum or gallery. I'm wanting help from you guys with coming up with a creative name for the museum! I want it to be something catchy and original, yet something even someone who knew little or nothing about Bionicle could look at and instantly know that it is a bionicle dedicated gallery.

I'm offering some free bionicle stuff to someone who can come up with a creative name. Basically I'll pick some of the ones I like and either make a spin off of my own version, or use the one you came up with. HOWEVER! if I decide to use your name, It must be legal for me to use!

Thanks for any help! Feel free to enter as many names and times as you want!

Mc

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

@Dorek:It's the world's only 100% complete Bionicle Collection. It will have all the sets, collectibles, and a lot of other stuff including comics, books, movies, cards etc...

@hachiroku: I like : The World of Bionicle. Mostly because it's simple and gets the point across. It's cool to see someone else doing it as well!

@Everyone: I like the idea of the archives, or including spherus Because of the relation with Bionicle. I was actually thinking that I would have a section called "The Archives" for rahi sets that were like the master builder, or some of the rahi beasts from the rahi beasts book.

Thanks for all of the great ideas! Keep them coming!

MC

• Upvote 1

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Certainly sounds like a fun idea. Where are you thinking of holding it? Would it be like a traveling exhibit?

My vote would still be BIONICLE Archives because it's both expressive in terms of purpose and a little in-joke for anybody who actually follows the lore, but whatever you choose, I'm sure the final product will speak for itself.

(kinda hard to get an all encompassing term when the story hops between universes, dimensions, planets, and now continuities =P)

• Upvote 1

What about 'The Gallery of Bionicle' as its name, just to throw a different suggestion in the hat. I think it would be a neat name that could let people, even though who know nothing about Bionicle, know what it is. Though it may not be as catchy as 'The Bionicle Archives.' :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Some longer ideas:

• From Bricks to BIONICLE
  • BIONICLE: The Chronicler Archives
  • Tales from BIONICLE
  • BIONICLE: A Wall of History
  • Secrets of the Great Beings: BIONICLE
  • BIONICLE: The Original Saga
  • The BIOdome
  • Digging up the Myth: BIONICLE
  • The History of BIONICLE
  • The Legend of Mata Nui: LEGO BIONICLE
  • BIONICLE: The Myth & Legend
  • True Heroes: The Legend of BIONICLE
  • True Toa: The Legend of BIONICLE

Very interested to hear more about this!  Good luck finding a name! :)

Edited by TehBestMemberEvar!1

''BIONICLE EVOLUTION''

Great idea man, I would come all the way from England just to have a look at your museum! I would name it: ''Bionicle Evolution'', not because it's my name (honestly) but just because, it correlates nicely as to how Bionicle sets evolved through out the years and how the Toa etc had to evolve and adjust to new environments to overcome new enemies! Hope this helps...let me know what you think 

Edited by BionicleEvolution
  • Upvote 1

The Shrine of Chronicles, or some variation. Taken from the Book of Chronicles in the MNOLG.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

"Bionicle Archives" does sound cool.

Where exactly will this museum be? It might be hard for a lot of Bionicle fans to get to if it's just in one location. Perhaps you could try to organize a traveling exhibit to take to Lego cons where you could display at least a sample of the collection?

• Upvote 3

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Some ideas I had:

Bionicle Infinity-World's only complete collection

From Toa to Teridax

Bionicle Unlimited

Bionicle Supreme

Platinum pieces

Legends of Bionicle

Walk of a Titan: The full Bionicle collection

Over the plastic sea

Bionicle embassy

Trillions of Toa

Mata Nui and more!

The six empires

Kanohi, Kiina and more!

The Bionicle Chronicle

Atrakha's hand

In the shadows

Full power

And that's all for right now. Let me know what you think!

I second 'The Archives'.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

@lyichir: the museum would be in the town I would be living in, in Utah.

@everyone: I was thinking about holding my own event for when the museum would open, and having people come and build stuff for the museum, maybe bring some strange items that would be cool to have for the museum. Looking at some of the names, I came up with this:

The Bionicle Archives: The Complete Collection.

The Archives: The Only Complete Bionicle Collection

I'm looking a lot of the names, looking forward to more!

Thanks guys

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I feel like a good name would incorporate the word "Chronicle" somehow - given it's recurring significance in the franchise (or at least the original one). Between Takua, Hahli and the name Bionicle itself... :P

Also in addition to references to the Archives - references to the Wall of History or anything like that could also be cool. :)

photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

I do like the idea of chronicle as well. I just don't want a really long name for it either. The wall of history sounds pretty cool. And I was thinking I would have some separate sections in the museum I could name other things, like the archives could just be for the rahi area, then the wall of history could be for something else.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I think that if the goal is for it to e more widely recognizable, then incorporating something like a reference to it being a LEGO set would be good. I was thinking something like:

Biological Chronicle: The exposition of the toy that saved Lego from going bankrupt - the world's most complete collection of Bionicle action figures and other merchandise

Anyways good luck with the project :D!

• Upvote 1

I would call it "BIOlogical chroNICLE".

Utah huh? Ever known anyone who worked for Saffire Inc?

EDIT: Darn it, someone ninja'ed a variation on my idea.

Edited by JrMasterModelBuilder

Are signatures still a thing?

I think that if the goal is for it to e more widely recognizable, then incorporating something like a reference to it being a LEGO set would be good. I was thinking something like:

Biological Chronicle: The exposition of the toy that saved Lego from going bankrupt - the world's most complete collection of Bionicle action figures and other merchandise

Anyways good luck with the project :D!

Thanks man, I've been collecting the list, i will make a topic about it soon enough! Also, i think adding the Lego symbol somewhere would help. but I'm not sure if i would want it in the name, mostly because i want the sole focus to be on BIONICLE.

I would call it "BIOlogical chroNICLE".

Utah huh? Ever known anyone who worked for Saffire Inc?

EDIT: Darn it, someone ninja'ed a variation on my idea.

No, I don't. I live in quite a small town in Utah though, that is probably why.

@Everyone: I'm wanting to make a section in the Museum and have it be for mocs sent to me for display purposes, And I'm also looking for some donations of items like some of the Posters, Cards, or similar items.

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Well, for copyright purposes, it'll need to be in the name somewhere, but you can stylize whatever your logo will be so it's less obtrusive.

Anyway, I like "The (LEGO) BIONICLE Archives: A complete collection". Rolls off the tongue better if you have "A" complete collection instead of "The" but I can see why you'd want "The", since there's only one =P.

It'd be cool if you have tablets or screens set up at certain stations that provide information on the sets and things as well... perhaps information from BS01 (hint hint wink wink nudge nudge)

• Upvote 1

Well, for copyright purposes, it'll need to be in the name somewhere, but you can stylize whatever your logo will be so it's less obtrusive.

Anyway, I like "The (LEGO) BIONICLE Archives: A complete collection". Rolls off the tongue better if you have "A" complete collection instead of "The" but I can see why you'd want "The", since there's only one =P.

It'd be cool if you have tablets or screens set up at certain stations that provide information on the sets and things as well... perhaps information from BS01 (hint hint wink wink nudge nudge)

Haha, You're awesome man. I am planning on having something either printed out for each set/collectible/whatever. because i am paying for everything out of my own pocket. but if i did have enough funds, i would get some screens in there to play the more iconic videos, and give main information about the Bionicle Universe.

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Indeed, the archives is a perfect name. xD

That is very impressive though. You will have to take pics and show us. :) Does this include combiners as well?

-NotS

Yes, it includes all Combiner and alternate models. Alongwith every collectible minus the ones I'm missing. It will also contain all the 2015 stuff. Along with comics, posters, cards, promotional stuff, ext...

Thanks for your interest, I plan on postinga lot of pics! And a video tour!

Mc

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC