Bionicle 2015 Animation Wallpapers

Vezok's Friend

We need all six in one!

Edited by Toa Green Ninja
  • Upvote 2

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

Did you draw the characters yourself? They look exactly like the animation models!

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Wow, these are amazing. From the toa to the Matoran text and the background itself these look really well done. 

Note: For those people who would like to use one of these but can't decide most computers have a setting to use multiple pictures for a background as a slide show changing every [insert time here] minutes or so.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! The Toa (or Masters, whatever you call them now in Gen. 2) have awesome poses! It's interesting that Gali can form a Three-Virtues Symbol. Ouna makes an awesome Iron Man fist-on-ground pose. Boy, if the new upcoming animations would look something like these, that would be awesome, too. Very impressive job!:)

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

If I'm trying to convince someone that BIONICLE is awesome, I'll just pull out this topic.  Amazing work.

Also, I'm lazy and don't feel like looking up Matoran translations :P, so could you tell me what the words below them are?  Thanks.

Edited by TheGeekIgnika

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

If I sounded like a geek in this

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  Even me.

If I'm trying to convince someone that BIONICLE is awesome, I'll just pull out this topic.  Amazing work.

Also, I'm lazy and don't feel like looking up Matoran translations :P, so could you tell me what the words below them are?  Thanks.

Gali's poster: Be Water My Friend

Tahu's poster: Water Is For Wimps

Pohatu's poster: Rock Is Unyielding

Onua's poster: Wisdom And Strength

Kopaka's poster: Justice Can Be Cold

Lewa's poster: Just Air Flying

Kopaka's is my favorite, and not just because I love Kopaka.

Thx again, Vezok's Friend. These are awesome! And the phrases are perfect for their respective Toa! You've done it again, my friend.

• Upvote 3

MetaKnight.gif  Stay vigilant, my friends. MetaKnight.gif

Gali's poster: Be Water My Friend

Tahu's poster: Water Is For Wimps

Pohatu's poster: Rock Is Unyielding

Onua's poster: Wisdom And Strength

Kopaka's poster: Justice Can Be Cold

Lewa's poster: Just Air Flying

Kopaka's is my favorite, and not just because I love Kopaka.

Thx again, Vezok's Friend. These are awesome! And the phrases are perfect for their respective Toa! You've done it again, my friend.

Thanks!  These are hilarious and your sig is awesome.

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

If I sounded like a geek in this

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  Even me.

Holy whoa wow...how are you so good at this. They are absolutely gorgeous, and lend great character to our beloved Toa; I'm sure I could stare at these for hours. My favourite is Gali, second Lewa. Makes me wish, more than ever, that I had my own computer.

=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...