What to call the new Toa

It's surprising that many people still think "toa"/other terms are being dropped. But hey, watcha gonna do.

Gengar brought up an interesting point. It might be hard for a lot of old fans to have to see their old toa being used under a new name.

• Upvote 1

It's surprising that many people still think "toa"/other terms are being dropped. But hey, watcha gonna do.

Gengar brought up an interesting point. It might be hard for a lot of old fans to have to see their old toa being used under a new name.

Considering that Tahu already officially changed their team name back in 2002 (as did... pretty much every other Toa team that ever underwent any kind of transformation), I don't think it's anything anything fans of the old team name have any reason to get worked up about.
  • Upvote 3

Considering that Tahu already officially changed their team name back in 2002 (as did... pretty much every other Toa team that ever underwent any kind of transformation), I don't think it's anything anything fans of the old team name have any reason to get worked up about.

Oh yeah... now I just feel silly.  :bigsmile:

I would argue though that these new designs are the closest to the original Mata than most other sets released in the past. Many other iterations of them departed a lot from the traditional designs.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I read that many people agree on calling them "Toa Okoto", but...

Its a mouth full. Just try and say it quick.

And besides, its not like we called the first Toa team the "Toa Mata Nui".

So I have the idea of calling them the "Toa Koto".

• Upvote 1

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

I don't know if there will be any other Toa teams. If there aren't, I don't think there would be any reason to give the team a name. The only reason they did it in gen 1 was because there were multiple Toa teams. We don't know what we're going to get in the future, but the future looks bright! :)

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif