What are you most excited for?

Most excited for?  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why not both?

In the time before time, the Great Spirit descended from the heavens, carrying with him the ones called the Matoran, to this island paradise. We were separate and without purpose, so the great spirit blessed us with the Three Virtues: Unity, Duty and Destiny. We embraced these gifts and in gratitude named our home Mata Nui, after the great spirit himself.

We know about all of the sets now, but there is a lot we don't know for the story. THAT is what I want to find out, and am excited for.

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

Eh, if this was a continuation I'd be quite excited to see where the story would go. But right now we don't have too much information on this reboot that makes me extremely excited for. It sounds like a retread of 2001 with differences here and there. I'm sure it will be great but I'm not dying to know the next bit of info, especially since it hasn't really even started yet.

Sets-wise... DANG! They look amazing! I can't wait to start collecting sets at retail again. The feeling will be wondrous! And just seeing the first wave gives me so much excitement. I deperately want to see the second wave already and 2015 is still 3 months away...

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

sorry everyone i just edited it to say or both :)

I'm really digging the sets, but some storyline couldn't hurt.

A "both" option would indeed be nice - do you want to add one? I can add one, as well.

Yeah thanks I just edited it but i guess the people who have voted wont be able to vote again :/

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros

Normally, I'd be more excited for the storyline than the sets. Both after seeing pictures of the new Toa, I will say that I am excited for both of them now and for the first time since 2008 I plan on getting at least some of the new sets. I can't wait to get Tahu 2015!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Doesn't adding a both option defeat the purpose of making a poll? Because most everyone is just gonna choose that so they don't have to pick between story and sets, or admit to liking one more than another, and we'll never know what actually is more popular. :(

Yes we will. The majority of the people who pick "both" probably ARE equally excited for both. Forcing people to make a choice between two options while excluding a common and valid third option doesn't make for a good poll. *glares at "Bionicle is for kids" topic* Edited by Lyichir
  • Upvote 3

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Honestly, way more excited for the sets than story. Just the feeling of buying a set and being able to build it holds way more appeal for me than the story at this point in time. I don't think I have the time, energy or enthusiasm to keep up with the story. I'll follow it, but it'll probably be the bare minimum required to make sense of things. :)

• Upvote 1

I'm in it for the sets. I always found the BIONICLE story very difficult and often times pointless to follow. It could be different with this new set, perhaps LEGO takes the series a bit more seriously.

Anywho, what drew me back to BIONICLE as an adult has been the designs of the new figures, I just flat out love them. I'm definitely in this for the toys themselves and can't wait to display the new with the old.

• Upvote 1

Definitely both. The story line means a little more to me (considering getting Lego sets is a very rare, but wonderful occurrence for me) and is much more accessible. But sets are still very awesome and I am super excited for them as well!

Both, really. Together they are Bionicle. If only the sets were good, it would be like "Oh those cool looking robots, whatever they're called". If only the story was good, sales would plummet. If both were bad, well, so much for a reboot...

But seriously, Bionicle was the first Lego line that had a rich, original story. It wasn't until it became such a spectacle creep that it fell to it's doom. I hope the new gen can learn from the mistakes of it's predecesor.