Who was your first Bionicle?

Dalek CAAN

Jumped the starting gate and ordered the 6 turaga before I ever saw a bionicle in-store. But somehow I didn't end up joining BZP until last year when Bionicle was already over  :???:

Edited by takanuva1988

Looking for VMKK, GPKK, SSKK, and a gold Kanoka. PM if you have / know of any for sale!

Onua Mata for me :D Most life-changing Christmas present ever!

Same here man. Nostalgia and memories, man...

I got the red robo-rider sometime before I got Onua (very early memory), so I don't know if that also counts.

I followed the story loosely up until 2006 (thanks movies!), that year I got the book Island of Doom and Thok. Thats the first set I got when becoming a hardcore Bionicle fan (2006-2008 was awesome).

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I built Thok on the table of a local Mexican food resturaunt, SomeBurros, where everything was decorated with sombrero decor, donkey decor, and often times a mixture of both. Odd decorations I know, but while the chips were rich in vinegar, their bean dip was absolutely fantastic and I have been dying to go back.

Edited by Iaredios
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

My first set was Pohatu-

*Awesome! Woohoo! Yay! Bionicle Fan 4 Life!*

-Nuva Phantoka.

*Oh.*

Yep. Started with Pohatu Phantoka, later got Photok, Gavla and Vamprah, then later got Ackar and Tarix. I own 6 bionicle sets. I hope to get more from Bricklink, but I have to clear out my closet first (I live in an RV, not productive for lego collecting)

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

• 3 weeks later...

My first set was Toa Hordika Vakama! :smilevakama:  I remember getting him in a Target.  My next sets were given to me for my birthday.  They were Hordika Whenua and Hordika Nuju.  I also got Vahki Zadakh, Lhikan and Kikanalo, and Metru Nuju.  For me, those were the sets that started it all. :) ^_^

• Upvote 1

~Daler

Piruk, Balta, Zaktan.  Pretty sure I opened Piruk first.  The Mahiki's always been a favorite of mine.

15863836330_7c7ce4fb30.jpg

"And at the closing of the day              

She loosed the chain, and down she lay;              

The broad stream bore her far away,              

The Lady of Shalott."              

+

Gali, but since then I have become enamored with the Rhakshi 

• Upvote 1

COMING SOON, UPDATED PROTECTOR OF ICE

Protectors of Generations Past!

ICE, FIRE, WATER - http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18021-mod-protectors-of-fire-ice-and-water/

EARTH                   -  http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/18035-mod-protectors-of-generations-past-earth/

group%20circle%20protector.png

I was around 4 or 5... maybe younger, and my memory's a bit hazy, but I seem to remember putting Vakama, Nuju, and Whenua from the Metru Nui line. I was pretty young at the time and it seems ages ago, but I've always kept all my bionicles and I still have their masks to this very day. :)

• Upvote 1

:smiletakua: :m_o: :w: :l: :e: :x: :a: :n: :m_d: :e: :r: :smiletol:

76561198067723583.pngAddFriend.png

|

"We are the Turaga of the new generation." ~Owlexander

YouTube - Imgur - Flickr - Bionicle RPG Chat

I got all the toa mata at once, but i think the first one I built was Kopaka (not sure about that one though)

Hi.

If you remember me from when I was most active on BZP, from 2009-2011...

I know I was cringy. But please keep in mind I was literally 12.

• 1 month later...

I think it was Takanuva + Makuta pack, but I was just a little kid when I received it as a present. I started with the Bionicle Universe when Vahki amd Metru were introduced. They still are my favourite sets so far, I played with Vakama, Nokama, Matau, Wenua and Onewa A LOT (I hated Nuju because of that weird robotic eye, same thing for Kopaka)

Edit: now I remember that my very first sets were the Rakshi, and I loved them too. They looked insanely strong in the movie, and they had that unique reptile style that I always loved. I have like three Lerahk, but I never had a Gurahk. My favourite one is Panrahk.

Edited by Petersheikah

The first Bionicle I ever got was Tehutti; I went to a birthday party and the host gave everyone a free Tehutti set. I had no idea what Bionicle was then.

The first Bionicle I ever bought was Hordika Vakama; on the way out of the Lego Store I picked up a copy of the first comic of 2005 (Hordika Unleashed!: Monster in the Dark).

Original Lewa

Perhaps we shoulld get a poll going for this?

qs6467.jpg
qs6467.jpg

Welcome back Bionicle,

Welcome back, To that same old place, That you laughed about

Well, the names, Have all changed, Since you hung around, But those dreams, Have remained and, They've turned around

Who'd have thought they'd lead you, Back here where we need you

Welcome back, We always could spot a friend, Welcome back, And I smile when I think, How you must have been

And I know what a scene, You were learning in, Was there something that, Made you come back again

And what could ever lead you, Back here where we need you

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back

My Zombie Survival Guide 1 2