Who was your first Bionicle?

Dalek CAAN

I believe mine was one of the McToran/Tohunga...can't remember which. It may have been Hewkii, but I might just be saying that cuz I have a thousand of him.

First set that wasn't a promo? OG Tahu Mata. My favorite Toa, favorite set, and ONE OF my favorite characters. He's one of the only permanent sets not put away in the closet 24/7.

Yup, fan since the beginning, fan for life. Even the new Gen 2 hasn't stopped me (although it almost did...it took some convincing).

EDIT: First of G2 was (of course!) Tahu Master of Fire. I experienced that same "ooh, new set! New pieces! Idk how to put this together!" high that I feel like Bionicle lost once sets became (build-wise) predictable. Didn't stop me though.

Edited by Toa Kohron

My first ever Bionicle was either The Po-McToran Huki, or Toa-Mata Onua. The First I got from as expected McDonalds kids meal the later I got for my Birthday at the end of June. Since I don't remember when McDonalds had their release I cannot say for sure but these two were my first. Followed closely by Lewa and Gali.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

• 2 weeks later...

One upon a time in the land of Duloc, it was Christmas of 2006 and my uncle gave me my first BIONICLE set, Brutaka. I didn't know anything about the story and who this character was, but I still build a majority of him. The rest I never finished, and a majority of his parts disappeared (even his awesome gold Olmak :(). A year later I received the Po-Matoran, Dekar, and I manage to complete him and got somewhat into the story. 

• Upvote 1

Gen2? I have Lord of Skull spiders and the Protector of Earth as my first purchases... Followed eventually by Onua. They are the only 3 '15s I have right now.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Gen2? I have Lord of Skull spiders and the Protector of Earth as my first purchases... Followed eventually by Onua. They are the only 3 '15s I have right now.

They call 2015 Gen2 now.

I know that silly. I was thinking on my Gen2 collection... Not that I had to think hard since I only own 3 sets.

Onua.png

Dekar and Defilak were my first G1 sets, from a friend for my 6th birthday. They were quickly followed by Tahu and Kopaka Mata (Both missing masks), Nuparu Inika and Kongu Mahri. By 2008, I was hooked on the story (Bioniclestory was an excellent resource) and so I was completely ready to get completely over-hyped with Lewa Phantoka.

VBWj75sh.png

I received my first ever Bionicle set that wasn't a McDonald's promotion during Christmas 2002, when I got Tahu Nuva. Fell in love instantly, played with him all the time, and I would eventually go on to get Hordika Matau and Inika Jaller, and I eventually got both Tahu and Lewa Mata. Through the course of many, many moves I lost most of the pieces and just recently found a Tahu Nuva set for $20. Of course, with G2 coming out, I bought the new Tahu and Kopaka. Kopaka is arriving today, while Tahu came yesterday. Already fell in love again. <3

Edited by lordvad3r95

One upon a time in the land of Duloc, it was Christmas of 2006 and my uncle gave me my first BIONICLE set, Brutaka. I didn't know anything about the story and who this character was, but I still build a majority of him. The rest I never finished, and a majority of his parts disappeared (even his awesome gold Olmak :(). A year later I received the Po-Matoran, Dekar, and I manage to complete him and got somewhat into the story. 

He was my third set, and I have even more pain than you, My olmak snapped in half...  :(

But now that I think about it, it was Boggorak as my first.

Edited by Dragon11603

Mine was Tehutti.  You know, the black 2004 matoran?  My brother and I got all the matoran eventually in 2004 after starting with Ahkmou and Tehutti.  We thought they were the coolest things ever!  Then, two years later, I got Brutaka.  Bye bye matoran.

My first was Hewkii Inika, if I remember correctly. I'm a youngin so I joined in late, it was a present for a lost tooth since I had been begging my parents for it for ages. I had loved all of my brothers bionicles but he never let me play with them so when I finally got him I was so happy.

In honor of the anniversary, I'm making a signature. Neat.

Tahu Mata, Got him back in 2001 and started collecting ever since

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I think I got into Lego a little bit late compared to many people, so my first set was Takadox. I thought it was so cool that he looked like a praying mantis. Then I got the other Barraki and the Mahri Nui Matoran.

OqAhaVh.gif   qIprtVB.png     

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Bionicle G1 continuation and video-game project(MUSIC COMPOSER)  
special thx to Inary the Gunhaver for my new username. 

• 2 weeks later...

The Piraka Avak set. It was actually my brother who got it for Christmas, I was more interested in the classic Lego. If we get technical, my personal first set was the new Lewa Nuva, the one from 2008. I now have all the classic Nuva, multiple Rahi and loads more old sets.

If it weren't for my brother's interest in action figures, I probably wouldn't be here :)

beatdown2.png

DON'T MESS WITH US! NOTHING GETS PAST US! UNLESS WE WISH IT!