Who was your first Bionicle?

Dalek CAAN

My first G1 set was Takadox. I didn't know what exactly what he was, but he was cool-looking, he was blue (my favourite colour), and I remember I had to convince my dad to buy the set by showing him the LEGO logo on the canister (he probably wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't for that).

I have yet to get a first G2 set. Debating between Kopaka and Skull Warrior (mostly because of the price tags).

Edited by Swanka

Mata gali, kopaka, and lewa. I combined them into their kaita form and then at somepoint it ended up in a big tub of legos. When I went back years later after getting back into it, I had discovered a lot of pieces were missing or literally snapped in half. I since re bought them and the remaining three mata.

Edit- I was digging in an old Lego bin the other day and found a tarakava. I completely forgot I had them. That was definitely my first set. I tried to make everyone in my family fight with them with me. 14 years. Such a long time. I barely remember it.

Edited by JanitorJake

:y::m_o::l::m_o:

• 1 month later...

Technically my first set was Hordika Vakama, who I got while I was shopping with my grandmother. At the time I didn't get it because of Bionicles, I got it because it was a cool-looking robot.

Two years later, in 2007, I got Hewkii Mahri because I recognized him from the Command Toa Hewkii game that I played on the website. It was him that got me hooked because afterward I got all six of the Mahri (seven if you count the two Nuparus), three Barraki, the Matoran, Morak, Gadunka, and Maxilos & Spinax. 

bZpOwEr

It was either Maku Mctoran or Gali Mata. I can't remember which came first. I was only like 3 and a half years old when I got Maku at least, since I remember getting her from McDonald's, which means the promotion was still running. Gali was a present so she might have come later, but it's already a miracle that I can remember anything from when I was that young, so the time details are hazy.

andromeda_m31_slideshow.jpg

Toa metru Vakama. 

But... that emote is of Hordika Vakama...

I know there isn't an emote for Metru Vakama ok, it's just a joke jeez....

Oops!  Corrected it.  Thanks for pointing that out!  ^_^

• Upvote 1

If you don't like people that use their head and stand up to bullies, then you may not like me because I deal with bullies head on!  

Despite being exposed to it as early as the Toa Mata days, I'm definitely one of the newer fans of Bionicle, so my first figure was Kiina 8987. I had wanted a Gali-type figure since the Mata days, and when I could finally afford a figure, Kiina seemed perfect.

Edited by ComicGuy89

Turaga Matau, Vakama, and Whenua. I recently got a crate full of old sets, and I got hit with so many nostalgic feels when I saw those 3 in there. Nearly cried, actually.

• Upvote 1

"You know, there's something to be said for the simplicity of an axe and a couple nudges with the barrel of a Cordak as a way of getting others to cooperate." - Some Skakdi I just made up to say that quote

I would like to know. :3

For me it was Onua Nuva, which is odd because Onua isn't really my favorite. :)

Mine was either Tahu Nuva, or Toa Hordika Nuju.

I remember brother, it was Toa Hordika Nuju.

Edited by Mocmaker

If you don't like people that use their head and stand up to bullies, then you may not like me because I deal with bullies head on!  

I would like to know. :3

For me it was Onua Nuva, which is odd because Onua isn't really my favorite. :)

Mine was either Tahu Nuva, or Toa Hordika Nuju.

I remember brother, it was Toa Hordika Nuju.

I knew it had to be Toa Hordika Nuju...

A signature is supposed to be this:

Jaeger_Gipsy_Danger_Decal_02.png

and BTW https://screen.yahoo.com/star-trek-convention-000000768.html