Fan fiction

toajomo

So I just want to know if I could post a fanfic serial I've been working on, and if I could, where?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: chimoru2015spinnie.gif

Credit to Click for the awesome Bionicle 2015 spinnie!

Depending on the length of it, it can either be put in the Epics or Short Stories forums. If it is more than one post, it belongs in the Epics forum, if not then it goes in Short Stories. If it's for comedic purposes, it goes in the Comedies forum, which accommodates both uni- and multi- post stories. If it's not related to Legos, it goes in the Off Topic Culture forum. 

• Upvote 5

bZpOwEr

It is indeed Bionicle related. I kinda had this idea where I would update it like monthly or something like that (if it gets any reader that is). So would that go in epics or short stories?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: chimoru2015spinnie.gif

Credit to Click for the awesome Bionicle 2015 spinnie!

It is indeed Bionicle related. I kinda had this idea where I would update it like monthly or something like that (if it gets any reader that is). So would that go in epics or short stories?

If you plan on updating it, meaning you post successive chapters/parts of a story, then epics would be the way to go. If you plan on posting a short story, meaning you post only one story without any updates, then short stories would be the way to go. If it's comedic, whether it has multiple chapters or just one story is not so important. Anything that you intend to be comedic generally goes in the comedies sub-forum.

-Rez