Join the Battle for the Gold Mask!

2014-10-20_BFTGM.jpg

Bionicle is back! To celebrate the occasion, we're hosting a contest, but not just any contest, an ultimate battle. BZPower is joining forces with ReBrick, RusBionicle, Eurobricks, Le Club Bionifigs, and Pockyland to host the biggest, baddest, and bestest Bionicle contest ever. In the Battle for the Gold Mask, finalists will be selected from each site to have a chance at the ultimate prize - a 14k gold Bionicle mask! There are plenty of other prizes at stake too, including signed Bionicle sets. So what are you waiting for? Check out the official post on ReBrick and get building the most impressive villain you can think of!

View the full article

So you make a rebrick account, make something, take pictures, send it in, and you can win???

You can enter on as many of the six sites as you want. So you do not need a ReBrick account if you already have a BZPower one, but nothing is stopping you from making one to enter again.

Please note, since the entries will be judged, you're not going to win on multiple sites.

My bet's on Chro.

Same.

I'd love to join in on this (and I may, just for the fun of it), but there's no chance I'd make it.

Also, I was wondering if technic beams (like this: 32348.png) count as constraction pieces or system pieces.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

My bet's on Chro.

Same.

I'd love to join in on this (and I may, just for the fun of it), but there's no chance I'd make it.

Also, I was wondering if technic beams (like this: 32348.png) count as constraction pieces or system pieces.

That is constraction. It is 75% technic/constraction to 25% system as the maximum. You could make it with no system at all!

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I don't have a snowman's chance in summer at winning this, but I may enter for kicks. And it gives me some motivation to finish that MOC I've been sort of but not really working on.

Good luck to all the participants! I can't wait to see what people come up with!

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG