Battle for the Gold Mask Competition Submission Topic

Entry the first!

Cyclonoid

Also called Levohkah in the Matoran language, these creatures are spirits of air encased in fragments of twisted metal and scavenged machinery. Their presence hails chaos and destruction, and is almost always caused by nature being disrupted in some way. Gali thinks their presence on Okoto is due to the Mask of Ultimate Power's energy leeching into the environment.

d328cd39b28ee7a90e5d993a1e820cb6.png

Entry picture! http://www.mocpages.com/image_zoom.php?mocid=361721&id=/user_images/11538/1370451816m_DISPLAY.jpg

Gallery! http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/361721

This guy is technically a combo model of Brain Attack Breez, Brain Attack Rocka, XT4 and 9390 Mini Tow Truck.

Edited by Gringat the Repugnant
  • Upvote 1

This is gigantor, the most evil being ever to exist. After living a life full of getting pushed around, he had had nough! He now rules the entire criminal underground of spherus magna, and possibly beyond. Say hello to your new tyrant ruler.

10734140 1525767561014845 8787541190145343437 N other gigantor

10734140 1525767561014845 8787541190145343437 N other gigantor 3

10448179 1525767577681510 1653388441515552958 N

Gigantor

His build features a jetpack, and a red shoe. Cudoes to anyone who gets the red shoe referance.

• Upvote 1

Here is my entry for the Battle for the Gold Mask Competition (2014). I've gone for a different sort of "bad-guy" look for this one, instead of your usual black and red color scheme. Hope this appeals as unique to many.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d-UgO0HFfJDmzheZLPS-d7sknHD6P21bPAN5ATHTmKs/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks for viewing; more to come. :D

-Brown

Greetings.

Entry photo: http://i.imgur.com/k3d301h.jpg

My first entry's name is Cralakh.

Cralakh is a small robotic creature. And that's it. Oh, and he's evil too. Simple enough?

If you really would like a backstory, here it is:

Cralakh is a small robot assistant built by Nuparu before the Vahki. His odd-legged design inspired Nuparu to add the four-legged mode to the Vahki, which were invented later. Cralakh was developed with actual feelings, which was really a test by Nuparu to see if actual feelings would work with the Vahki. He later thought against it, due to the lack of work coming from Cralakh. After deciding to take Cralakh apart for metal to use, Cralakh overheard him saying this, and left Metru Nui in fear (you know, with the whole 'feelings' thing).

Cralakh was later found by Krika while on a mission, who was asked to bring him back to Destral by Chirox. Chirox wanted to experiment on this odd creature - he had been thinking of making a mutated Vahki. And so, Cralakh was good enough for him; Chirox could build him into his own personal servant. He messed around with his wires, barbs, etc - and the result was a killer robot servant. Cralakh's mind, emotions, and model were made more fierce, more dark.

His model in the photo is the result of Chirox's modification.

Well, that about sums it up. Oh wait, no it doesn't.

My second entry (which the name of will not be revealed, due to the chance of someone stealing it) is on the road to be about four feet tall. I am currently working very hard, as I leave for vacation on Monday night, so... Oh, and Cralakh will be on it's shoulder, kinda like Click from the Legend Reborn. They will both be in their 2015 forms. I'll make a feedback forum explaining the story in-depth. Did I say it'll be around FOUR FEET TALL?

Cralakh's model, name, story, and photo belong to en_1gma.

Also, I know, my sig is screwed up. Also also, the picture is slightly weird because my camera has been weird lately.

DM me with feedback if you'd like. 

I also just realized I can't post on three of the six sites, due to the language barrier. :(
Thank you for ACTUALLY reading this!

Edited by en_1gma

Finally managed to shoot this guy... Anyway, here is my entry for the BFTGM:

Makuta Luroka

He wears the Mask of Entropy. (the Kanohi Mataxa, if you will)

He wields the black-body sword, a wicked black sword that absorbs light.

http://i.imgur.com/y3uqa6D.jpg

Full gallery here:

http://imgur.com/a/7mPop

Topic here:

http://www.bzpower.c...a-luroka-bftgm/

bBhcfWO.png

Entry #3: Deflecto - The Dark Guardian

deflecto_multi-picture_medium.png

Entry Picture

Secondary Entry Picture (If Multi-Image Pictures are not allowed.)

Brickshelf Gallery

Yes, he does feature an arm gear function, which works as well as the new 2015 sets in that is has full flexibility and does not cause floppy arms!

Story/Background:

Deflecto is an ancient mechanical warror built long ago. He was once a great guardian of Okoto, but was corrupted by an unknown force, turning him into a cold, merciless hunter seeking power. His sole mission is to gain possession of the Mask of Ultimate Power, so he can take control of Okoto and rule with a literally cold iron fist. Deflecto is fully mechanical and possesses quick reflexes, and he can calculate and estimate what his opponents will do next and decide what is the best way to defeat him. The more you fight him, the more he learns your fighting style, and the more he will be able to counter it. He wields 2 mythical weapons known as the Blades of Avlanka, which can deflect nearly any form of projectile or elemental power. It can even absorb some of the power and then shoot it back out. So if a Toa of Fire sent a large blast of fire at the blades, they would deflect some of the elemental power and absorb the rest. The blades could then be used to send the power back at the Toa of Fire. The Blades of Avlanka are also very sharp, and can cut through nearly anything. Deflecto also has special laser eyes that can shoot a variety of rays & lasers, ranging from acting as a flashlight to providing X-ray vision to firing powerful energy beams. Deflecto's armor is made of a hard metal alloy consisting of silver, titanium, & platinum, which cannot be penetrated by most weapons. His main weaknesses are his gear-system & slowness. His ancient, mechanical inner-workings are exposed in one spot on his back, and damaging this section will cause Deflecto to be weakened, especially in his arms. His arms are able to spin as fast a saw blade, but damaging his gear-system will cause his arms to be slowed down and weakened. Although his arms are able to move and fight dangerously quickly, Deflecto cannot run very fast, as his legs are quite heavy and are old and rusty.

Deflecto's logic systems have determined that the best way to obtain the Mask of Ultimate Power will be to first gain the Golden Skull Spider mask, so he can use the Skull Spiders to defeat and take control of all who oppose him, building up an army that none will be able to resist. He once encountered dimension-and-time-travelling Pohatu Mata and Pohatu Nuva, who had come on a mission to rescue Onua Nuva, Lewa Mata, & Lewa Nuva, who had all come to the Okotoverse to find and capture a villain called Vezon or something... the 3 ended up fighting and getting defeated by 2 dangerous villains known as Zigben & Ventox. When the Pohatus tried to rescue them, they encountered Deflecto, who, upon seeing that they were both wearing Masks of Speed, attacked them with all his strength and power. Pohatu Mata & Pohatu Nuva fought hard, and tried to use large rocks and boulders to stop Deflecto, but the rocks just bounced off of his blades and knocked them out, and they ended up having their masks knocked off, too. And before they could try to fight back and regain their masks, Zigben & Ventox showed up, and they were beat up even more, and left to live so they could, as Zigben said, "tell others about us and spread fear across the island." Zigben also decided he would finish them off later, and left them with their weapons so their defeat "wouldn't be too boring." Deflecto saw the 2 villains as a tool to help him obtain the Golden Skull Spider mask, and joined the now-trio of villains. Zigben promised Deflecto he would give him control over the Stone region of Okoto, but he doesn't intend to live up to his promise, and intends to destroy both Ventox & Zigben. And Deflecto doesn't intend to let Zigben obtain the Golden Skull Spider mask for himself. Knowing Ventox probably intends to betray Zigben and try to poison him, he will take advantage of this and claim the mask for himself while the two fight. He will then use the Skull Spiders to attack & eliminate Zigben & Ventox, using his blades to deflect their attacks.

FUN FACT: "Deflecto" is Latin for "deflect", and "avlänka" is Swedish for "deflect".

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Entry #6: The Faceless (Gallery)

The Faceless is the master of the Visages (my previous entries), which are the corrupted personifications of certain aspects of reality. With these mighty beings under its command, who can stop the Faceless from destroying the world and reshaping it into its own twisted desires?

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog

Entry the second!

Ahryz

Once an earthen protector of his people, the corruption of a visorak's bite took root and transformed him into a malevolent creature. Though his mask of silence is fused to his face and nonfunctional, Ahryz is still very much capable of bringing death on silent wings. His right hand has become a vice-like claw capable of crushing almost anything and his spinner can generate lethal shadow blasts.

74da10b02b6a9233d25af4c34a96f268.png

The MOC features a repeating spider motif, a moving claw based on system plate hinges, a flip-up rhotuka launcher and a head based off Chirox's mask. His wings are made with bionicle capes and are articulated like a bat's for a full range of motion.

Entry Image! http://www.mocpages.com/image_zoom.php?mocid=292329&id=/user_images/11538/13186927667

Gallery! http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/292329 (Shared with another MOC of mine. Ahryz's section is halfway down the page. Clicking on a picture will bring you to a larger view of it.)

Edited by Gringat the Repugnant
  • Upvote 5

BFTGM_banner_1.jpg

Battle for the Gold Mask Competition:

Entry Submission Topic

Please post all submissions for the Battle for the Gold Mask Competition here. Make sure you've read the official rules and FAQ before entering! If you have any questions, please ask them in the contest discussion topic.

Please enter by posting a link to your entry picture and gallery (if applicable), as well as the entry's name.

If you have new entries to submit, please make a new post instead of editing them into an earlier post. Any entries edited into an earlier post may be overlooked.

Most of my hope riding on this one.

Name: The Black Hand [Arm] of Makuta

Features: Articulated fingers, knuckles, and elbow joints.

Name: Skullord

Gallery:http://drscorpion.deviantart.com/gallery/52015668/Skullord-Gallery

skullord_by_drscorpion-d8734uc.jpg

Once a feared ruler, Skullard's desire for power caused his own downfall. Left to rust in a great desert, a certain Mask of Control landed within the bleached body's proximity, giving it new life! After forging himself new bionic limbs and storing the mask in his heart, Skullard sets out to gather an army and claim the remaining legendary masks for himself.

• Upvote 3

Shut up and transform.

Entry #7: Meta Faceless (Gallery)

In the event it was ever defeated in battle, the Faceless implanted its consciousness into an exo-suit fashioned from the remnants of his fallen foes. If the Faceless was ever vanquished in battle, Meta Faceless will continue the mission of reshaping the world from scratch and be the one to control the Visages.

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog

dsc_1461.jpg_thumb.jpg dsc_1462.jpg_thumb.jpg dsc_1463.jpg_thumb.jpg dsc_1464.jpg_thumb.jpg dsc_1465.jpg_thumb.jpg dsc_1466.jpg_thumb.jpg dsc_1467.jpg_thumb.jpg dsc_1468.jpg_thumb.jpg dsc_1469.jpg_thumb.jpg dsc_1470.jpg_thumb.jpg

Here's the link to the full gallery on Brickshelf.

Entry #1:

Drokkna, a vengeful barbarian who desires to bash the skulls in of all whom he encounters.  He is feared by all who know and know of him.  With his terrifying spiked maces, he crushes and tears apart his foes.  His favorite food is roasted Kane-Ra and he has a secret passion for Kohlii, but no one to play it with.  Everyone he attempted to play Kohlii with rejected him.  His anger towards the villagers along with his longing for a good Kohlii match would cause his endless murderous rampage.

Edited by GentlemanScarecrow

Name: Makuta Kaisa 

Ocupation: Ticked Juggernaut 

Gallery: http://drscorpion.deviantart.com/gallery/52033742/Kaisa-Gallery

makuta_kaisa_3_by_drscorpion-d8762ox.jpg

Kaisa was a simple collector of masks before he came to Okoto. But when he stumbled upon the Mask of Ultimate Power, it transformed his frail body, giving him absurd strength and a hunger for even more power... 

• Upvote 6

Shut up and transform.

Really hopeful about these!

1. Jarok, Jungle Guardian

2. An second breed of Rakshi with advanced capabilities.

3. X-13, a being designed as only a weapon of destruction.

4. Stonum, Earth Guardian

5. Verza, Ice Guardian

6. Cragma, Fire Guardian

7. The Black Hand of Makuta [with movable fingers, knuckles, only 1 elbow joint, and a wrist]

Album Link:http://imgur.com/a/CvDZk

Four Pictures are each side, if it's unclear.

Edited by Captain Beefster

Name: Vijaktu

Powers: Unknown

History: Her history is largely unknown. All that is known is that she was a former Dark Hunter and is allied with Soul Stealer.

Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/129058976@N05/15616010979/

Name: Kino

Powers: Unknown

History: His history is largely a mystery. All that is known is what an ancient prophecy says.

Prophecy: When the three brothers align the portal will warp

Out from the portal an ancient evil shall arise

As ancient as time itself this evil is

The end will ... begin

This is an image of his weakened form.

Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/129058976@N05/15801837775/

Name: Wira

Kanohi: Powerless Ignika

Tools: Self-Forged Hook, Mechanical Wheels

Front:

C:\Users\Jacob\Downloads\image.jpg

Mechanical Wheels:

C:\Users\Jacob\Downloads\image (1).jpg

Pose W/ Weapon:

C:\Users\Jacob\Downloads\image (3).jpg

Back:

C:\Users\Jacob\Downloads\image (2).jpg

You might want to upload the pictures to internet. We can't see those pictures, because they're linking to files on your computer.

"Onua gazes upon the Earth and sees riches. It is our Duty to dig, and our Destiny to find them"

- Aiyetoro

This is my bionicle creation: Velrosso http://i.imgur.com/ZwXsEtG.jpg

Element: Plasma

Role: EX bounty hunter

Mask power: Unknown

weapon: Plasmodian multi-purpose staff

Bio: Velrosso was one of the elite leaders of bounty hunters. He's smart and knows how to take advantage of others for his personal goals. Then one day he and his trusted friends and comrades took out all of the bounty hunters in their area who opposed them and took control of the stronghold as their base of operations. Velrosso wants to take over the world so that he can stop the debate as to who is superior. Granted he may be an ex bounty hunter, but he has some of the best tactics of warfare and manipulation that even the Masters (toa) would fall for his tricks. And with his comrades his plans might become a reality.

Quote: "We maybe low on manpower, however with the right commands, and the right people in the right place at the right time our victory for world peace and domination is assured".- Velrosso

P.S. I didn't have good lighting at the time so i used flash on my camera and this was the best picture i could get. Please don't bash my photography skills. Anyway thanks for reading!