Battle for the Gold Mask Competition Submission Topic

Entry #3: Rurmuax

Main image
Full gallery

Rurmuax was a Makuta who watched over one of the Southern Islands long before the Great Cataclysm.
At a certain point a while before Teridax's takeover of the Brotherhood, Rurmuax was hunted down by a group of Toa.
One of the Toa spotted the Makuta and wildly activated his Zatth, but unluckily for all involved, the nearest Rahi were a large troop of Visorak, which the summoning Toa could not control.
The Toa were all killed by the Visorak, but Rurmuax was stunned before he could use any of his powers, and subsequently captured.
He was mutated and unable to shapeshift, and although he did retain many of his original powers, they were greatly limited. Additionally, Rurmuax's sanity degraded quite rapidly.
He was last known to be aimlessly roaming the Southern Islands.

• Upvote 3

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

3rd entry: Ukokin, a legendary cyclops guarding the ancient Temple of Time.

15024487813_9dd89c707a.jpgUkokin by Zenerius, on Flickr

Ukokin is a legendary cyclops who has guarded the ancient Temple of Time for many centuries. As one of the six elemental temple guardians, Ukokin, Master of Ice, must be defeated by Kopaka so he can gain his title as Master. This monstrous cyclops slumbers in a thick glacier, awakening when the Toa begin their search for the Vahi.

Entry #1: Zenu the Vile, Toa of Plantlife- Gallery- http://imgur.com/a/W4bZz

A Toa who came into contact with Energized Protodermis, showing the negative effect the substance can have on some beings. However, he is in full control of his elemental powers to the point where he has vines growing out of his back, which he uses as extra arms/tentacles. He is cruel and unforgiving, seeking to be the ruler of Spherus Magna and oust any other Toa that may stand in his way. But maybe someone else will beat him to it:

Entry #2: Nathaar, the pseudo-Makuta- Gallery- http://imgur.com/a/ej5xO

Nathaar is the product of an experiment to create a Rahkshi with all 42 powers that a Makuta would have. Being smarter than a normal Rahkshi, his intelligence is on par to that of a Makuta. His physical appearance and attributes have also been altered, granting him strength and speed beyond what a normal Rahkshi would be able to accomplish. He has cultivated the Rahkshi as a species and wishes to take control of Spherus Magna; he has the army to take it with. 

• Upvote 2

http://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/O8CcqC5.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kbP5Svg.gif

Keeping with the theme of the new Bionicle, I decided to make my villain one that would fit in the currently revealed story. Made using only pieces from HF sets: Flying beast w/ Breez (x2), Thornraxx and Voltix.

Queen of the Beasts

The first rahi to come across the Mask of Ultimate Power was a lowly spider. Searching for a safe place to lay her eggs, she was drawn to the warmth of the Mask. Upon touching the Mask a bolt of pure power transformed her into something far more.

Powers:

Rahi control

Consume (When she eats another rahi, she grows in strength and control over rahi of that species)

Stun tendril 

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=549024

2014-10-27_22.49.57.jpg

Edited by Guardian of the Pit
  • Upvote 2

More of my creations, still unsure of my victory but my mom encouraged me still would really like your comments on what i've been working very hard, again would realy like comments for this one it's realy big please check it out if you can.

Ventrax : https://www.flickr.com/photos/129002084@N08/15649011145/

Story : Ventrax otherwise known as the Master of a Thousand Elements. This being was well known for his poison touch and size.  Currently he is seeking the great masks of power, also hopes to dominate Veno.

Veno : https://www.flickr.com/photos/129002084@N08/15463030638/

Story : Veno a ruthless once a great toa of fire named Magmax. This villains story is sad. When he went to fight his arch  enemy Ventrax a giant being of destruction. while he was battling him, instead of killing him Ventrax saw a youth in him and poisoned him. Veno's team stopped him, but now Veno has a cylinder on his back that keeps the poison from spreading (Veno has a tendency to strangle his left arm).

• Upvote 1

Entry Title: Overlord Squid Mech

Link: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=549048

Story: BOW DOWN BEFORE THE SQUID! TREMBLE BEFORE ITS MIGHT! THE OVERLORD SQUID CAN CRUSH PUNY HUTS AND TREES WITH EASE! NO MORTAL CAN DEFEAT THIS GARGANTUAN BEAST!

Entry Title: Prythis, Serpent of Shadow

Link: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=549049

Story: Long before any villagers set foot upon Okoto, one being existed: Prythis, Being of Shadow. This fiend relies on shadow-travel to navigate, appearing wherever a shadow is cast, and quickly devouring its victim, leaving behind no evidence of its presence. When the villagers first settled on Okoto, Prythis would wait until the land was covered in darkness to steal unwary villagers. This caused them to create stories about a "large, winged serpent who could strike down at extreme speeds and steal you from where you stand". Due to these stories, Prythis took on the shape from the legends, and now stalks the villagers after the disappearance of Ekimu and Makuta

Edited by Haxorus

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

Entry title: Toa of Vice

Bio: Brother of the Toa of Virtues, the Toa of Vice has control over the three anti-virtues, or vices: division, treachery, and volition. Wielding twin scythes, this Toa's goal is to impose these upon the world by any means necessary, but he is always kept in check by his brother.

Main Entry

Topic

Entry title: The Whitiko

Bio: The Whitiko is an ancient legend of a ghost-white beast that stalks and possess anyone lost in the Drifts, forcing its victims to loose their sanity.

Main Entry

Topic

Gallery for both entries

Edited by TuragaOfVirtues
  • Upvote 1

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

Name: Exo-Skakdi (White Piraka)

Origins: Zakaz

Current Location: Shores of Aqua Magna

Goals: Obliterate Good Guy (formerly), defeat Dormendar Makardzya

Voyage of Doom

In these dire moments that face me currently, in the serious battles that will come ahead, I have decided that I need a reflection on all that has happened to me in the past. Something right now just feels... wrong. Maybe it is because that big brute Dormendar Makardzya destroyed the master I was tied to into protodermic ashes. Or maybe it is because what is about to happen, what has just happened, seems far too... I'm at lost of words here... Epic? Scary? No... Not scary. I have been through too much to be scared now. I've been known as the white thief and murderer to all, and I'll live up to that name. I may have been small, scrawny, and looked like I had a matoran throwing arm, but no more... somewhat. Hear my story. Hear about my great voyage; my Voyage of Doom.

This was back when I had a name, a life, a home, a land. Maybe the land was not too pleasant and a little brutal, but home is home, and I was going away. This time when I lived on my native island of Zakaz, could be refered to as what the matoran and turaga call 'the time before time'. One day a fellow skakdi approached me and told me about this great expedition towards the Southern Continent, near a village called Voya Nui. 

"This is stupid, you know. The only reason I am even going with you is so that I can laugh it up when this turns into a failure," I said with laughter. "This isn't just some rumour that floated around from some Steltians, this is FACT. There is Energized Protodermis there, and we WILL find it. Besides, I have about 5 others with me, what could possible go wrong?" He replied. "Fine. Whatever you say," I answered back. He replied, "Good. Then we leave at first light. The Southern Continent isn't too far away. And after we reach, it wont take long before we reach Vo-." I answered back quickly, "Then what? Do you even have a map? A compass? The least you can do is abduct some random Matoran of Magnetism and have him tell us north from south." "I am sure this will be a great success, and I will bask in the glory," He said with pride. "Yes, you... A typical skakdi trait, all about yourselfl, not that I'm much different, but you don't need to be so vocal about it..." 

The ride was rough. Our boat reached the Southern Continent after a few hours, though we picked up some supplies from Xia when we passed. Finally, when we reached the Southern Continent, we parked the boat, and headed towards a large volcano in the centre of the island.

"OK, now we're here. Suprisingly we even got here, even after I kept telling you to buy the compass that had discounted rates in that one shop a Xia. There was even some Fa-Matoran we could have abducted, but no. We had to have it YOUR way..." 

"Always from the Skakdi of Ice, eh? Why can't you be like the Ko-Matoran? Just keep quiet, and out of my way. You.. you... white PIRAKA!"

"Your petty insults are an upbringing to my character, everyone knows that I am the best thief and murderer in my area back in Zakaz. The riverside crew knows I'm the boss."

"No one asked for your street credit."

"The volcano..."

"You talk about my insults and yours are awful!"

"No. I mean... LOOK. The volcano, at the side. A small leak, and a large cave. I suggest we follow."

"NO. Who made you leader... Men, move out I say to the cave."

"Thats what... nevermind."

Little did we know, we were being stalked by a Toa. A Toa who would eventually become my worst enemy, until a while back. In a few minutes of travelling, we found the pool of energized protodermis...

"Well, well. I guess this is the time for me to say, I told you so!"

"Well I saw the cave..."

"Enough arguing, I say we enter the pool. I've heard of its power. The ability to fulfill your destiny. I say mines is to be the ruler of Zakaz, to overthrow warlords like Nektaan and the rest."

"Not if I get in first, and rule it before you."

At that instance, the both of us, and the other crew members hurried into the pool. One second we were tall, glean, shining with out large grins and magnificent spines, we were fearsome, ruthless looking, the next second, we were short, tiny, less than a matoran... and at another side of the cave. The Toa that had been stalking us also entered the pool of energized protodermis, and too shrinked, so did his power, but it did continue to pose a threat to us. One that has hurt us for milleniums. 

We dubbed the crew members Duracell Bad Guy, Disney Bad Guy, 2007 Bad Guy, 2008 Bad Guy, Yellow Bad Guy, Green Bad Guy, and the sort. I, renamed white piraka, stayed on the island with Duracell Bad Guy as we continued to battle Good Guy, the Toa. Even though he didn't don a kanohi mask of power, he had us beat everytime. Though Bad Guy, now, or rather then, Omega Bad Guy, had put an epic finish to him. We stayed on the island for a very long while, we witnessed the Great Cataclysm, the breaking of Voya Nui from the Southern Continent, the sinking of Mahri Nui, the desctruction of the chord, and when Voya Nui returned to its original spot. Not long after that, Makuta Teridax took control over the entire universe, which we learnt was a 40-million foot robot. We pleaded to the great spirit Teridax for help and guidance, and he told us to go to the Southern Islands, and there with a troop of Rahkshi of Heat Vision, we would lead a massive invasion on the inhabitants on some planet called 'Bara Magna', though the tyrant met his defeat before we could even exit.

When we left, we were on the shore of what was known as Aqua Magna, previously known to us as the endless ocean, or the sea by Mata Nui Island. There was a massive fortress, a large tower made from imagination. There was a powerful golden-skinned being that could grant any desire. And he did so... for Bad Guy. Bad Guy wished the following, "I want to have Good Guy suffer day and night, I want to hear his screams, and watch him feel pain. I want to have him feel as if for every second of his miserable life be nothing but endless misery and pain. I want to be the superior being, I want to see Good Guy suffer, I must become Omega Bad Guy, and the white piraka will become my eternal slave." So I did... to an extent. Not now of course, but now I am stronger than ever. Though not a permanent form, I don't think I could even wish for anything better.

It seems I have gotten over this uneasiness. I suppose it has made me somewhat more calm thinking about it before the battle of my life. The full moon is shining, the red star is glittering, and the endless ocean sparkles. What happens next...  is another story.

The End

Battle of Destiny

The golden-skinned being has been defeated by Dormendar Makardzya. Through a combination of wit, intelligence, and pure desperation, Dormendar wished the golden-skinned being out of existence. Though as of right now, unless my eyes are decieving me, he is back. Somehow, it seems as if though he has left the physical world, his ability to grant dreams did not, and it seems that someone's largest hope and desire at the moment, was to use his wish granting abilities for something that would decide the fate, and who would rule the universe. That someone, was me.

At his re-arrival onto the core dimension, I immediately approached him and said my wish. "Great golden being, hear my plee. I am faced with serious danger. A extremely mutated Toa of Iron, called Dormendar Makardzya, has just killed the person whom I was forced by your powers to be an eternal slave to. And he was killed in 2 seconds no less. Omega Bad Guy didn't even put up a fight. I need your help. I need your powers. Give me a way to defeat him, any way. And also, please, deactivate all his powers, now. Deactivate his elemental abilities, his vision powers, his staff power, everything, anything. Take away his agility, and give me something to battle with." I watch as his amazing powers took place, before me a great suit of armour appeared. I've seen something similar before. It was what Makuta Teridax used to bestow order upon Matoran, Toa, and whoever didn't obey him. It was like the Exo-Toa. Heck, it could even work on its own, with its own limited AI, just like the Exo-Toa. "I dub this, the 'Exo-Skakdi'!"

At that exact moment, I found Dormendar Makardzya. The battle began with a bunch of big talk from a no longer big villain. It was night time. We were on the shores of Aqua Magna. The thronax fruits were ripe, the moon was shining (by the way, is that the same one we could see at night from Voya Nui?), that red star, which seems to have followed us from Voya Nui, was also shining with its elegance too. Everything was calm and perfect in the universe, as this grand battle was about to take place. Dormendar Makardzya pushed his spear towards me, and tried to deactivate me like what he did with those thousands of other worthless matoran. It didn't work, he was surprised. I immediately jumped into my Exo-Skakdi. I rushed towards him, broke off a piece of his spear. My opponent was so stuck in his fear that he didn't even say a word, he didn't move, he didn't even try to get up. I fliped over his body, to near his head, then I activated one of my rhotuka spinners, the gold one. I shot it at Dormendar Makardzya, he perished and is no more. The world no longer has anything to fear from him, but the world has everything to fear from me.

The End

Description: The Exo-Skakdi, the machine, was built from raw magic, and solid protosteel by the golden-skinned being, and was designed to defeat Dormendar Makardzya. This Exo-Skakdi can shut down any beings power, can shoot electric bolts via its hands, and can also bolt at super sonic speeds. The Exo-Skakdi can operate on its own, just like the Exo-Toa, and can also operate in a spider mode, where it goes on all fours. Along with negating all abilities from a being, the Exo-Skakdi can shoot rhotuka of disintegration, the same rhotuka used by Omega Pridak. As stated in the Omega Pridak description, the dintegration rhotuka can blast through five bio of solid protosteel, and anything left behind is transported to the City of Silver Pocket Dimension, and from there... unknown. The Exo-Skakdi is also capable of interstellar and aquatic travel. 

The White Piraka was originally a legit Skakdi on his homeland of Zakaz, prior to an expedition to the Southern Continent in search of an Energized Protodermis pool. The pool was eventually located and the entire expedition team was transformed into lesser beings, along with a Toa who was stalking them. He eventually became an eternal slave to Omega Bad Guy, after leaving the Matoran Universe. Though after his master died, he was under threat of Dormendar Makardzya. He went to the golden-skinned beings and wished for a machine to obliterate the fiend. He eventually defeated him. The white priaka posses a vision power, and elemental powers when in conjunction with another skakdi. He also has natural Kanoka launching arms.

Entry Picture: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Boidoh/Exo-Skakdi/dsc_3327.jpg

Battle of Destiny: 

Gallery: http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=290148

Discussion Topic: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15476-exo-skakdi-bftgm/

Notes: The small figured mounted on the Exo-Skakdi is a real LEGO piece. It is the set White Piraka - Thok, and was released as a Nestle promotional set. 

Edited by Boidoh

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

(all of my entries are linked by story)

Entry 2

Entry Name: Mallous (Pronunciation: Mallus)

Links: 

Right view: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1P_oGdIf_2wiTmdkI1gTQ18l8l0naaF0MkGW3bNVn7u4/edit?usp=sharing

Left view: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/16F26Z40jI4iZe2QNA03hYkfHxQIFcYWw-mRi0y9SRgU/edit?usp=sharing

Back View: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1BJVtyP6KgL1RDDk4PtjW1_lc7ORtimIZJIN7gW5t2xQ/edit?usp=sharing

Wings Retracted: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1rbpJaoPEyEtXub03YHXYkL5667qkIL5D_X8Uk7pGqzg/edit?usp=sharing

Description: After the failed events of Project Sentinel, another team of matoran continued the work of Project Sentinel, with the approval of the Turaga, under a new name: Project Benevolence. Because they used all of the same systems, the matoran still couldn't simply make an A.I. So, they took the same course of action as the previous team, but better. They made sure that no thoughts of violence could be made by Project Benevolence. They THOUGHT they succeeded. Upon boot up, Project Benevolence calmly said in a harsh, robotic voice, "Please select boot up option: Benevolence or Mallous." The matoran looked at each other, confused, and shrugged. One of them stepped forward and spoke the words, "Benevolence." Project Benevolence look directly toward the matoran and there was silence. After a long five minutes of silence, Project Benevolence finally said, "Protocol Mallous initiated" His right eye began to glow red instead of the normal bright green. Mallous then sprinted forward and in a blur. The matoran that had stepped forward was missing his arms and legs. The remaining matoran pulled out weapons that would overload Malous's circuits, but he expanded his wings and flew upwards, strangling one of the matoran on his way up. He dropped the matoran once he went limp, then dashed downwards, slicing the remaining 3 in half. The turaga had ran away before any of this happened. All but Vakama. Vakama proceeded to hit Mallous repeatedly with his staff. Mallous gave him a cold, emotionless stare and moved ever forward. Vakama went from looking dominant to fearful in an instant. Mallous prepared an attack, but Pohatu ran in before he could execute it. He pushed Mallous away with great strength, picked up Vakama, and prepared to bash Mallous's skull in. Vakama wouldn't allow this. He had worked too hard. So, he demanded that Project Benevolence be locked away until further notice. And further notice did come. Vakama gathered another team of matoran. One more competent of working on such complex and dangerous tasks. The team walked toward the facility which was guarded by the toa. They halted the matoran immediately. "Civilians may not enter beyond this point!" one of them commanded. The matoran said nothing. And then Vakama walked through. The toa sighed and let them enter. Vakama told the team how to unseal Benevolence. The matoran put on heavy suits of armor. and walked into the chamber. They removed each lock. One, by one. Mallous stood their. Limp. Black, soulless eyes. His head tilted upward. His eyes went from soulless black to bright green and crimson red. The matoran took a few steps back in utter fear. The team of seventeen didn't want to do this. They realized the second the unlocked the first seal, they had entered a death trap. Nothing was said for ten minutes. Until Vakama broke the silence from behind a think wall of glass and steel over an intercom, "Hello, Benevolence! I'm willing to let all of this - what you did to those poor innocent matoran - if you just cooperate with me." Mallous laughed. He then spoke in the darkest, most menacing voice any of them had ever heard, "Innocent!? They forcefully put me inside of this... this... I can't even call it a body! And you, Vakama, are alive because I let you live!" Vakama ordered the team, "Seal him in! Quickly!" Mallous laughed and then uttered a loud, and high-pitched screech. The lights went out, and everyone panicked. The room was surprisingly silent. The matoran were calming down. And then, they saw a silver frame. They became startled, but remained silent. Vakama saw and heard nothing. And then, the frame moved and all that could be heard was the screaming of matoran. Vakama panicked and ran for the exit. However, Mallous was standing in front of the exit. Waiting. He began laughing once more. Vakama knew that if he could open the door, he could alert the toa from beyond the sound-proof walls. Mallous grabbed Vakama by the throat, which brought Vakama just close enough to the door to open it. And so he did. The toa looked in and gasped. Mallous turned his head, dropped Vakama, and ran. And that was the last anyone has ever seen of him. Until now.

If you read this entire thing, you get a cookie! (%)

Edited by Zphrya

T3CUKk3.jpg

Entry Name: Kiol, the Horned Soldier

Entry Image

Gallery

Story: Kiol walks alone. A great evil overtook his mighty race, and holds its future in a vice grip. The elders told Kiol of a place where mystical powers are forged to be wielded by heroes in times of need -- and in this desperate hour, Kiol seeks ultimate power to challenge this great evil and save his people. The people of this foreign island and their heroes mean nothing to him, unless they stand in his way -- then they are his foes. Kiol will not stop his hunt until he wears the Mask of Ultimate Power, or death claims him. For the Horned Soldier, there is no other course of action.

Edited by Turaga Majice

It's time...  :sly: <<<SUPER DETERMINED

Entry #1: Zigben - Master of Lavastruction

Entry Image (With photo-edited lava background)

Secondary Entry Image (If you can only submit non-photo-edited pictures)

Brickshelf Gallery

zigben_lava_background_hd_medium.png

Story/Background:

Few know where he comes from, but many know how destructive he is. Zigben, also known as the "Master of Lavastruction", is a mysterious and dangerous evil titan who makes Onua's 2015 form look small. Feared by all who have heard of him, he will use his lava, fire, & plasma powers to destroy anyone & anything in his way. His evil quest is to find the Golden Skull Spider Mask, put it on, and control the Skull Spiders, which he will then use to help him defeat & destroy the Toa... as if he needed very much help in destroying. Once he has gained control of the Skull Spiders, he plans to obtain both the Mask of Creation & Mask of Control... and finally, he intends to gain possession of the Mask of Ultimate Power, so he can rule Okoto and make everyone his slave. He wields a powerful Plavasma Sword, which can burn through and melt nearly anything. He is also equipped with a highly dangerous Plasfire Cannon, which can shoot highly concentrated bursts of plasma, as well as large blasts of fire & lava. He has innate fire & plasma powers, and he can shoot bursts of those through his hands or use them to enhance the powers of his weapons. His armor is made of an unknown material that is resistant to fire, lava, and weaker forms of plasma, and it has only a few weak spots. He is immensely strong & powerful, and it would take several Toa to have a chance of taking him down. His only known weaknesses are water & ice, as they weaken his weapons and can render his elemental powers useless. So beware, because if Zigben is looking for you, he will find you, and he will stop at nothing to defeat & destroy you.

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator
  • Upvote 1

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Entry #1: Nuva

With Ekimu and Makuta both asleep and the Masks of Power scattered across Okoto, Nuva saw his chance to rise. Equipped with a Mask very similar to the one of a hero, he often seems like a friend to the villagers, only to betray them in pursuit of his own goals.

The being who just calls himself "Nuva" now roams the lands of the ruins in search for the three masks. Will the Toa be able to stop him in time?

Main image: http://images.mocpages.com/user_images/76451/1394050931m_DISPLAY.jpg

Gallery link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/vorred/sets/72157646706716953/

• Upvote 2

wnimDt6.jpg

EXztX3v.jpg

My entry: Telkunox, AKA The Titan or God of Turmoil

Entry pic: https://www.flickr.com/photos/shadowreaperx/15646365735/in/set-72157648588530349

Gallery: https://www.flickr.c...57648588530349/

I have some backstory for this guy, so here's the gist:

Telkunox used to be a mining villager whose original name has been long forgotten, though rumor has it his name was not too different from "Telkunox". One day he found (or was he driven towards?) the Helm of Turmoil, hidden in a bubble in the stone. The helm disguised itself so it wouldn't draw suspicion and led him towards the Staff of Deliverance and Blade of Oblivion - both hidden the same way - which increased his power immeasurably. He saps the power of all who come near his underground lair, but doesn't venture above-ground anymore, however who's to say that will always continue...?

Edited by Shadox

here is another entry of mine, I call him Eletrolt, lord of destruction

Eletrolt was a protector of lightning whose village was mysteriously destroyed overcome by grief Eletrolt searched for the legendary energised protodermis, but fell into energised antidermis and became the lord of destruction. Now Eletrolt destroys everything in his path so he can find the legendary mask of time and use it to go back in time and save his village, but his now destructive personality will make it hard to accomplish this. powers- the ability to shoot bolts/ beams of lightning from his body and the unfortune of him litterally destroying everything that he comes in contact with.

I give lego full permission to use part or all of my character idea regardless whether i win or not

MFppmzD.png

here is another entry of mine, I call him Eletrolt, lord of destruction

Eletrolt was a protector of lightning whose village was mysteriously destroyed overcome by grief Eletrolt searched for the legendary energised protodermis, but fell into energised antidermis and became the lord of destruction. Now Eletrolt destroys everything in his path so he can find the legendary mask of time and use it to go back in time and save his village, but his now destructive personality will make it hard to accomplish this. powers- the ability to shoot bolts/ beams of lightning from his body and the unfortune of him litterally destroying everything that he comes in contact with.

I give lego full permission to use part or all of my character idea regardless whether i win or not

MFppmzD.png

Some of those pieces don't exist in real life- such as the translucent chest piece, among others.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Entry #1

Name: DB-39

Entry Pic (Back and Front): http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/280/c/5/db_39__reloaded__by_diebeq5b-d7knyef.png

NOTE: The MOC has a green cord in its chest that may not appear to be a Bionicle piece. This is, in fact, a Visorak webbing piece found on the Visorak Battle Ram Set. Just in case....  :P 

-----

Entry#2

Name: Morvax

Pic: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/190/1/8/morvax_by_diebeq5b-d53935b.jpg

Description: Old legends describe Morvax as a member of the Hand of Artakha. He was involved in the creation of the Energy Hounds. After the dissolution of the Hand, he was invited to join the Order of Mata Nui by Toa Helryx. 

In the coming years, rather than going on missions, Morvax acted mostly as a scientist, specializing in the investigation of latent abilities. His findings allowed him to grant powers to several of his colleagues in the Order, including Axonn and Brutaka. One of his experiments with an agent named Jerbraz failed, and resulted in the latter becoming permanently invisible. Morvax was also the head of the experiments on Barraki Ehlek's species, making them stronger and giving them protosteel claws to make them potential servants.

Eventually, Morvax's experiments began to turn increasingly bizarre and cruel, until he finally started taking pleasure in torturing his test subjects and manipulate them in terrible ways. The order finally realized this and planned to kill him, but he escaped and settled in an undisclosed location, in order to keep experimenting.
Edited by Diebeq5b
  • Upvote 1

banner.png

deriahk_by_diebeq5b-d3gqq4a.png

Entry Name:Master of the Elements

Main Image: Front: http://silokal.deviantart.com/art/Master-of-the-Elements-5-497531823

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gallery: http://silokal.deviantart.com/gallery/52159657/BFTGM

Edited by Sil

Kathok

Name: Kraata-Kal Nuva STARS

Origins: Stelt

Current Location: Spherus Magna

Goals: Conquer the known universe

Spherus Magna has had a very rough time as of recent. After the Battle of Bara Magna, there was a enourmous battle between beings made from a golden-skinned being, and also Matoran Universe inhabitants. Omega Pridak was created by the golden-skinned being, and was driven by a goal to obliterate the real Pridak, unknowingly though, his destiny was to merge, to create a ultimate being. Omega Pridak and Pridak warped to another alternate universe, where soon after they began to merge into something similar to a Kaita. In this universe, there was an island separated by mountain ranges, this was seen by Dormendar Makardzya, and this island was called Okoto. Also, Dormendar Makardzya also pursuied his private wars on the planet, deactivating Matoran left and right, and obliterating Omega Bad Guy, but allowed the white piraka to leave unharmed, as he thought it was time he became known to the world. This would eventually lead to his downfall. Along with that, there was marendar, a mechanical being of mass destruction with only one aim; destroy toa. Toa Tahu tried to use his Golden Armour filled with a little over 22 of the 42 Kraata powers to defeat marendar, but Tahu met a terrible defeat, and died. Then, 6 Toa; Lessovik, Helryx, Krakua, Takanuva, Norik and Kualus, did the impossible. They all completely mastered the virtue of 'unity' and formed what was previously thought a myth; the Toa Nui. This was also met with a sound defeat. Dormendar Makardzya later completely obliterated marendar in such a short time, that it was unbelievable. While this was going on, there was a crazed Great Being running around and killing of powerful beings, and there were also two of the Toa Nuva missing. No one has heard from Kopaka and Pohatu since they left to check on Lessovik's alleged murders. The white piraka later returned to Dormendar Makardzya, in an Exo-Skakdi armour, and disabled all his abilities, and was able to defeat him. This is all we know of the current status of Spherus Magna, but there is a secret kept from all, until now.

Hopefully, these final short-stories will give a conclusion to the small universe I created using my entries for the BFTGM competition. This epic conclusion will decide the fate of the universe.

From Stelt

3... 2.... 1....... Wait for it... wait... just one more second.. or minute? It should happen soon eno-. Finally! It is here, it is alive. I thought it was going to be a complete failure. Let me introduce my self, o' reader of the books of Destral. I am... hmm. Maybe not. I already got a bunch of rumours about me being spread because of that darned Makoki Stone, so I should keep my identity a secret... I am a Makuta. My assigned region by Miserix was Stelt. So you can just call me the 'Makuta of Stelt'. I suppose that I should explain what I am doing here. My fellow Makuta think that only grand schemers like Teridax, and even Icarax to an extent, and those scientist types like Mutran can create good rahi, disgusting beasts, or weapons of ultimate power. I want to show them wrong. What I just created is something to rival Makuta Teridax's Kraata-Kal. His Kraata-Kal ended up being rebellious, and turned over to the Dark Hunters. Mines wont. I'll just check out his current status over there and... It looks just like a regular Kraata... or DOES it? Well it may look like a stage 4 Kraata of Heat Vision, but this one has secret powers. It's power level is beyond that of a Shadow Kraata, and was made in a very special way.

This special Kraata, which I'll affectionately call Kraata-Kal Nuva, was created by using the substance that transforms Krana to Krana-Kal. It was used on a Kraata, therefore 'Kraata' - 'Kal'. I'll make a second one in a second, so I can dip it into energized protodermis alongside the regular kal substance, to create some armour for it...

*2 hours later*

What I made is a monstrosity... It is... lt's chest is like an Av-Matoran... But I suppose everything else makes up for it. But it doesn't matter. This guy far surpasses the Kraata-Kal from Teridax. Also, this kinda reminds me of something I saw from a 'kratana' a while back... Something about "stars"... I shall dub it 'Kraata-Kal Nuva STARS'.

This extraordinary being has many powers. Along with it's natural element, Heat Vision, it has powers over fire, water, shadow, air, psionics, sonics, x-ray vision, telekenesis, and every other Kraata power. Along with that, it also has something I personally added in case I feel this universe is too much for me... Keep it a secret to everybody, it can create black holes.

I sent Kraata-Kal Nuva STARS to a secret area underground Stelt. It will train there until I summon it. The only other time it would be possible to be released, is if an event akin to the Great Cataclysm occurs again, but with master Teridax soon in control of everything and anything, I doubt that would ever happen.

"Master... Makuta of Stelt..."

"Kraata-Kal Nuva STARS, what is it? You were ordered to be sent into the underground catacombs of Stelt.."

"I have... secret information. Things that I think might convince you to allow me to stay in the outside world permanently."

"Don't even think about it. Head directly back to the stasis training room, I won't be tricked. I won't let you turn like the other Kraata-Kal"

I wasn't about to be tricked. I left Kraata-Kal Nuva STARS as he went back to the room, and obeyed. I see something in the distance... No... NO NO NO NO... Impossible! It cannot be... 

"Kraata-Kal Nuva STARS, COME BACK NOW!"

.....00110001 00110000 00100000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01100011 01100101 01101110 01110100 00100000 01110011 01110100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01100001 01100111 01100101 00100000 01100010 01100001 01100011 01101011 00100000 01110101 01110000 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01101100 01100101 01110100 01100101 00100000 01110101 01101110 01100001 01100010 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101011 01110010 01100001 01100001 01110100 01100001 00100000 01101011 01100001 01101100 00100000 01101110 01110101 01110110 01100001 00100000 01010011 01010100 01000001 01010010 01010011 00100000 01100101 01111000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110101 01101110 01110100 01101001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110000 01110000 01110010 01101111 01111000 01101001 01101101 01100001 01110100 01100101 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01101000 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011 

"Oh great... I will deal with this my self..."

So my eyes did not decieve me... Makuta Mi... Mi... MISERIX... He is here, and he is here now.. I will wrap this up quick. Fear Kraata-Kal Nuva STARS, he may look puny, and a bit different... but he is not here to play games....

- The Makuta of Stelt

Listen up puny readers of this article. Tell everyone that Miserix is back, and when I find the Makuta of Metru Nui, he is dead! I have learn about this Kraata-Kal Nuva STARS, and I will come back to control him after I blast Teridax into oblivion.

-Miserix

Ultimo Magna (Grand Finale)

(coming soon)

In this epic finale, it reveals the future to Kraata-Kal Nuva STARS. Stay Tuned.

Entry Picture: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Boidoh/Kraata-Kal-NuvaStars/dsc_3343.jpg

Gallery: http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=290184

Video: (uploading; I will post in the morning.)

Discussion Topic: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15509-kraata-kal-nuva-stars-bftgm/

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

Entry #1

Entry Name: Hexendoktor III

Entry Pic: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mfarhan9310/Oneshots/herr_hexendoktor.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------

Entry #2

Entry Name: Avodrakh, Golden Scourge

Entry Pic: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mfarhan9310/Oneshots/avodrakhmainpic.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------

Entry #3

Entry Name: Cragtuma, Prowling Warlord (TransforMOC)

Entry Pic: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mfarhan9310/Oneshots/cragtumamainpicjpg.jpg

• Upvote 3
kanayabwsigbzp2.png