BIONICLE MAFIA XVIII: BY THE NUMBERS 2 - DIE HARDER

Voltex

I heard someone mention my thirst. It's funny, because I was about to go whip myself up one of THESE

Stoli-Bloody-Mary-newest.jpg

i assure you this is funny.

• Upvote 8

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Hmm... You know I have to agree with Chro's lovely detailed reasoning behind his votes. However considering we have three 'red herrings' as they are being called, #1, #10, and #22, I believe I shall place my vote on #22 as well

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

okay you know what

if I was a particular role I wouldn't do this, but as a normal Matoran who is low-priority to kill I think I'm not risking much here

I am 22 and I am innocent and aaaah don't kill me

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

DAY THE SECOND

As the survivors continued on their journey, everything around them seemed to slowly become desaturated; where once vibrant colours had stood out from the armour worn by the Matoran, where there had once been orange sunlight and red blood, there was now only imprints. The world was slowly fading to the grayscale of black and white, and the only things that seemed to be unaffected were the colours of the Dark Hunters, prowling through the group.

Once, this would have caused the entire group of murderers to be apprehended immediately; but as the colours faded, so too did the survivor’s memories. Few of them could even name others outside of themselves, and several were already struggling to recall why they were on this ill-fated journey in the first place.

The group had just crossed a desert that had flashed between scorching hot and freezing cold with no incidents, as the Dark Hunters had been just as exhausted as the rest of the survivors.

That would not last long.

Panting, the Turaga leaned heavily upon their staff as they gazed up at the imposing concrete labyrinth that towered above them, stretching hundreds of feet into the air. The corridor within would be just wide enough for two Matoran to walk next to each other, and the rumbling ground and echoing screeches hinted at the dangers within.

“Before we enter,” the Turaga said, turning to the rest of the group, “we must find someone guilty of Valendale’s demise.”

For five minutes, the survivors consulted with each other, but at the end, one number clearly rang within all of their minds; the Turaga searched out the Matoran assigned the number 22 and clubbed him in the back, knocking him to his hands and knees before the maze.

“You have been found guilty,” the Turaga rasped, “of killing the Pyro Valendale in cold blood! What are your last words?”

“I’m telling you, I’m just a Matoran!” Chro protested weakly, turning to face the survivors and crawling back slowly, towards the maze. “I’m just an innocent Matoran!”

None are innocent any longer, the voice of Voltex whispered into the ears of the collective group. There is only survival and death. Which shall you choose?

“The numbers have determined your guilt,” the Turaga said, stepping forward.

Too weak to stand, Chro crawled backwards as fast as he could.

He was not fast enough.

As a collective, the other survivors burst into a chorus of yells, their violent screams of bloodlust filling the air as they assaulted Chro, kicking and punching and ripping at him without hesitation. Burnmad, who seemed the sole remaining voice of reason, attempted to protest, but was quickly silenced.

Having beaten Chro so badly that all that remained was a bloody mess no longer recognizeable as a Matoran, the survivors backed away, panting.

Very good, the voice of Voltex seemed to whisper to them, sounding satisfied. You are fine puppets indeed….

Burnmad shivered, ignoring the voice and stepping towards the maze, turning to the others, refusing to hesitate or show his fear.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, he reckoned. For to him, they were all enemies now. But he would certainly be needing them. Pushing the memories of what had happened to the last two leaders of the group, Burnmad turned back to the maze and stepped into the corridor.

“Let’s go,” he said. “Follow me.”

Chro, Matoran (Assigned #22) - Executed by Survivors

ALL ROLES PM FOR NIGHT 3!

Roles remaining: Turaga, Medic, Shadowed One, Ancient, Plague Doctor, Dark Hunter x1

• Upvote 8

Burnmad shivered, ignoring the voice and stepping towards the maze, turning to the others, refusing to hesitate or show his fear.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, he reckoned. For to him, they were all enemies now. But he would certainly be needing them. Pushing the memories of what had happened to the last two leaders of the group, Burnmad turned back to the maze and stepped into the corridor.

Does this have some kind of significance? :B

- :burnmad:

Does this have some kind of significance? :B

- :burnmad:

That depends 

What kind of significance are you looking for?

I agree, it's going excellently. We've already mercilessly slaughtered six innocents and one pesky pyro! Things are going well.

Well, the more villagers we kill, the smaller amount of people we can lynch. If we can only lynch a small amount of people and we've only killed one mafia, then there's going to be a high concentration of mafia in that remaining group.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

It's not as if the Dark Hunters have that great a chance, anyway. They've only got three killing roles. And they've already used one to kill the Pyro. That means at most two more rounds before the same numbers start showing up on the suspect lists.

Portalfig shall be avenged!

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Join the club, we have t-shirts that say 'You aren't special' and right below that a picture of a snowflake being consumed by fire.

• Upvote 5

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Oh, did you not get the memo? Yeah there really isn't any form of organization... ya just kinda of go off and do what you want in this club. 

And you know i would actually buy a t-shirt like the one I described.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu