Favorite Mixels Tribe?

Toa Green Ninja

In an effort to kickstart some more Mixels discussion here (in hopes of it getting its own forum - I wish!), I have a question to ask you: what is your favorite tribe? And no, the Nixels are not an acceptable answer.

Here are descriptions of all the tribes, below, so you can choose. This is just in case you are not familiar with the theme.

Infernites: Fiery and short-tempered, but handy for a barbecue, the red-hot Infernites dwell in the magma wastelands near the Mixel lands' core. They are red in color.

Cragsters: The industrious miners known as the Cragsters live in a vast network of tunnels and caverns dug deep underground. They are grey in color.

Electroids: The Electroids love to tinker and experiment, and they live high up in the mountains to be closer to the lightning storms (and get crazy). They are yellow in color.

Frosticons: Slow-moving and chillaxed, the Frosticons spend most of their time power napping in sub-zero temperatures. They are blue in color.

Fang Gang: The food lovin' Fang Gang is the group with the biggest appetite, and they can get seriously crazy on an empty stomach. They are brown in color.

Flexers: On the surface, they appear to be wild and dangerous, but in reality, the super stretchy Flexers are an intellectual bunch. They are orange in color.

Glorp Corp: The Glorp Corp live in swamplands, and are an adventurous tribe. They are green in color.

Spikels: Mixels of the Spikels Tribe love fun. Too bad they are spiky, hence the name. They are tan in color.

Wiztastics: This travelling magic troupe, the Wiztastics are known for putting on fantastic...no, spectacular shows! They are a purple and indigo color.

I'm curious, so let me know your opinion!

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

Even though I haven't really watched the show or anything I have to say I really dig the Spikels! They seem like a very coordinated bunch and have a whole lot of very useful claw pieces. Second is the Wiztastics, because purple.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...