Happy 10th Anniversary, Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui! :)

Lenny7092

Yesterday was the day when one of the memorable Bionicle movies, Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui, came out on October 19th, 2004. Many of us, including me, enjoyed the movie, so I'll say that we would celebrate it on that day (possibly having cake or something), so, yeah, let's celebrate! Happy 10th anniversary, Legends of Metru Nui!:)

Man, do I love the movie because of good character development and action. It was awesome!:)

• Upvote 4

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I did love LoMN. WoS was terrible, though.

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

there's only one proper way to celebrate this,

let's all rip off our Dume disguises and terrorize the city with a giant shadowy hand! :U

Black Six is going to trap everybody in Matoran Spheres, Mata Nui help us!

Hey, why did nobody celebrate The Legend Reborn's fifth anniversary on September 15th this year? Please tell me I am not the only one who actually enjoyed that film.

Edited by Toa Green Ninja

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

Hey, why did nobody celebrate The Legend Reborn's fifth anniversary on September 15th this year? Please tell me I am not the only one who actually enjoyed that film.

i forgot what day that came out on,

also i wasn't gonna brawl with tuma in celebration or anything. that'd be weird. :u

It was September 15th, 2009 when The Legend Reborn came out.

Anyway, I liked the characters. Nidhiki and Krekka are funny together. The Toa are awesome with their weapons. Matua was funny, too. Teridax also did awesome in the LoMN.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I dislike it that The Legend Reborn came out on my birthday. I think of it as a disgrace, for I despise the movie. Tuma was reduced from an awesome, proud leader of a warrior species to a boss battle only put in there because Mata Nui had to fight someone.

But I loved LoMN!

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

In my opinion the story is more epic this time because now you have the new heroes struggling to understand their powers and their reason to be, you can identify more with the Toa Metru than with the Toa Nuva because the Metru had to learn how to be Toa, the Nuva always knew it, the Metru made mistakes in their way and had to learn the hard way that being a hero is a great responsibility, but they could prove their worth and saved the Matoran in the end opening up the gates to all the upcoming Bionicle year’s storylines. I believe the music in this installment has the best soundtracks of the original trilogy; it made me feel sad, ready for action, part of a greater adventure and part of a more legendary tale. 

Also, Makuta sort of wins in this movie because he put the Matoran to sleep which erased their memories, he caused the Great Cataclysm, killed Lhikan and forced the Toa to flee to another land away from one of the most important island there is. Although looking at the numbers, MoL was more financially successful than LoMN probably due to the hype of being the first movie released, but that doesn’t mean it’s better in comparison, but well this is just my opinion, LoMN is my favourite Bionicle movie of all time!

A few days late, but Happy Anniversary LoMN!!!

I'm definitely had my favorite art style and easily the best story out of all the movies. I love how the characters had an almost translucent over tone as well as the beautifully emotional orchestral track. Also, Vakama has possibly the most pleasant lilting voice I've ever heard. <3