BIONICLE 2015: Heritage for the Future

ZTG

Well to celebrate the BIONICLE return, and to continue the hype, decided to create a poster thing with Tahu 2015, featuring both the new Tahu and the spirit of the original Tahu. Now fair warning, this is anime styled and also human, but hopefully y'all like this 

Heritage for the Future

• Upvote 2

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Love the projection of old Tahu patting new Tahu on the shoulder. Since I'm not a big fan of Bionicle "human" artwork, this didn't have quite the effect I think it should have had on me. But regardless, it is a solid piece of art with a distinct style and has the right idea about literally passing the torch. 

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

I'm usually not a fan of anime or "humanized" Bionicle artwork, I really like this. It captures the spirit of the old set(s) and looks really amazing!

Thanks a lot, makes me really happy to see people are liking it despite the humanization :)

Love the projection of old Tahu patting new Tahu on the shoulder. Since I'm not a big fan of Bionicle "human" artwork, this didn't have quite the effect I think it should have had on me. But regardless, it is a solid piece of art with a distinct style and has the right idea about literally passing the torch. 

-NotS

Yeah I can understand why, and I bet not everyone will have the same feeling I want them to have, but regardless, I'm glad you enjoyed it for what it is, so thanks a lot :)

Well, far more pleasing than almost every other human-Bionicle drawing I've seen recently. Good work. :P

Glad you think so XD

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis