LEGO Minifigures Online Goes into Orbit

The folks over at Brick Fanatics have a press release from Funcom for a new world opening up in LEGO Minifigures Online. The Space World is exactly what it sounds like - an area filled with Galaxy Patrols, Railhead Rangers, and an alien queen. The world looks to be inspired by several LEGO space themes such as Alien Conquest and Galaxy Squad, with some cool environments and characters. If you play this game, make sure you go check it out!

View the full article

Umm... that world has been there since Closed Beta. It's nothing new. :P (I should know, I play the game.) It's the Dino World that's a newly added world to Lego Minifigures Online.

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

I like space themed areas in games, so this sounds like a neat addition to the game. Unless its already been there, like SuperGeniusCreator says.

Anyone else think it would be cool if you could find Lehvak-Kal floating around in the Space World? :P

• Upvote 2

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I like space themed areas in games, so this sounds like a neat addition to the game. Unless its already been there, like SuperGeniusCreator says.

Anyone else think it would be cool if you could find Lehvak-Kal floating around in the Space World? :P

I've checked. He's not there (I think). But the Futuron monorail is. :P The world is pretty fun, and features a lot of references to older Lego space themes like Blacktron & Futuron. There's even a Doctor Who reference in the NPC dialogue. ("We even have sonic screwdrivers!")

EDIT: But yeah, it would be cool if they added Lehvak-Kal somewhere. :P

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.