Don't be tricked by this powerful villain's cute exterior. He has destroyed several of the southern islands, and yes he was the one who blamed Nocturn for one of them, and killed sixteen Makuta and half of the Zyglak population in one battle. Powers: Flight, Pakari Nuva or higher level strength, super impaling horn lasers, super speed, and he is a master tactician. He recently escaped from prison after being caught late yesterday. At least we got this mug shot. 

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RahkshiToa88/Bionicle/Villains/Evil-Mahi/evilmahi.jpg

• Upvote 10

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Well done on this MOC! I like the use of the Mixels eyes. :P That Maha sounds so dangerous there's only one with the skill & power required to defeat him for good...

GOOD GUY!!!

6934-2.jpg

• Upvote 5

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

This is adorabls. I love his eyes and "evil" color scheme.

Thats what he want's you to think! He wnats you to think he's a cute an adorable moc with a obscure red pin

I see you have noticed the pin. It's the only red pin on him, too. I considered using a black pin, but decided that the red one made him look like he had a bloody snout.

I HATE SCORPIOS

... Did you seriously enter this? :P

Well done on this MOC! I like the use of the Mixels eyes. :P That Maha sounds so dangerous there's only one with the skill & power required to defeat him for good...

GOOD GUY!!!

6934-2.jpg

Too bad Good Guy already suffered defeat from under OMEGA BAD GUY! He's coming for the Evil Maha next. Watch your back.

• Upvote 1

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

GOOD GUY!!!

6934-2.jpg

Too bad Good Guy already suffered defeat from under OMEGA BAD GUY! He's coming for the Evil Maha next. Watch your back.

But can Omega Bad Guy or the Evil Maha defeat Mini Toa Jaller??? :bigeek:  :P

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

GOOD GUY!!!

6934-2.jpg

But can Omega Bad Guy or the Evil Maha defeat Mini Toa Jaller??? :bigeek:  :P

Yes, yes he can. In fact, when I post my most massive, most impressive (but sadly still has some gaps) villain MOC, I will try to post a video of the Evil Maha kicking his butt. 

I HATE SCORPIOS

Omega Bad Guy might not, but White Piraka, in the Exo-Skakdi definitely can!

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Omega Bad Guy might not, but White Piraka, in the Exo-Skakdi definitely can!

:superfunny: Thank you for making that MOC...it's hilarious. I never thought I'd see such an obscure promotional set used in a MOC like that. :P

Edited by SuperGeniusCreator
  • Upvote 2

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

Hail Denmark.

I got 2 of the 3 pieces for that set (the third missing one being the disk) from a Japanese friend 4 years ago. :P

• 2 weeks later...

---BREAKING NEWS!---

A KNOWN UBER-CRIMINAL AND SUPER-VILLAIN GOING BY THE NAME OF "THE EVIL MAHA" HAS BEEN SIGHTED WITH AN ENORMOUS TITAN FOLLOWING HIM AROUND. CIVILIANS ARE ADVISED TO STAY AWAY, AS WE DO NOT KNOW THE TITAN'S POTENTIAL. THE ORDER OF MATA NUI WILL BE ARRIVING SOON TO CAPTURE THEM. UNTIL THEN, ALL CITIZENS ARE ADVISED TO EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION AND BE INSIDE BEFORE NINE PM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

What's this? The Evil Maha has a henchman? I hope that the Order of Mata Nui can manage to capture them, so we can get a good look at these super-powerful villains.

I HATE SCORPIOS

Check out the short story about everyone's favorite evil Rahi over in Short Stories! I think it is pretty good for something written in half an hour, don't you agree?

Alright, this MOC needs more publicity! So I'm double posting here to get it back to the front page of BBC.

It is an awesome MOC, and a potential winner for the BFTGM, don't you agree?

Edit: Double post merged.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

I HATE SCORPIOS