The LEGO Movie on HBO

If you are subscribed to US pay-TV channel HBO, you are in luck, as The LEGO Movie

on TV on Saturday, November 15, 8/7c. You can bet there will be a lot of people watching it and if you or your parents/guardians subscribe to the service you can be one of them. You don't want to miss it if you haven't bought the movie already!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

Now I can FINALLY see this movie! :D

...Except I work on Saturday. But movies that are premiered on HBO usually have multiple airings in the following days. So hopefully it will replay on Monday or Tuesday, when I can actually see it. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

That was fast! Don't they usually take a while to air recent films on television? Or has that changed in that 5 years or so since I watched tv?

-NotS

Well, it HAS been more than six months. Also, as a paid channel, HBO can afford to show newer movies, and doing so before other channels can help them get more subscribers.

• Upvote 1

That was fast! Don't they usually take a while to air recent films on television? Or has that changed in that 5 years or so since I watched tv?

-NotS

Well, it HAS been more than six months. Also, as a paid channel, HBO can afford to show newer movies, and doing so before other channels can help them get more subscribers.

I guess a paid channel can do that, yeah. 

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg