Eternal Ultimo (BFTGM)

PrimoUltimo

Ancient robot crated as prototype for Marendar, he is also living weapon but was less powerful then Marendar and had more free will. But in tests he wasn't too good, free will was slowing him down and he was very dangerous, so GB decided to hide him deep in ground and stared works on something better (Marendar), without his own mind, just one order if he will ever awake kill all Toa.

But small amount EP get to chamber where Eternal Ultimo was hold and touch him. His body get some changes and become more powerful then he get out from his prison, and his mind was focused on one thing, revenge on GB, and no one can stop him, especially Toa that can't hurt him since he was crated to fight them. That why he likes hunt for them also, and compared to Marendar, he don't kill them right away, but like play with them before it.

That my 2 really big MOC in life made month before Golden Mask contest but fits it perfectly.

First was in 2009 to a contest too, but I don't have any pics of him. I use HF system because it's parts are stronger somehow. I don't do MOCs from Bio because I'm worry about parts that might broke (especially parts from 2007-2010), for me as a collector of Bionicle it is problem, I have enough broken parts now. I don't know why it is happen, it is bad plastic or construction.

I build him also because I'm not fan of HF, and have only few sets that for me was good enough, so I decided to build something from all that sets, also added few Bionicle parts that I had, and here we are.

And I must say it wasn't easy thing, because CCBS isn't too good for MOCs like old Bionicle, because it hard to connect parts since there is too much balls connections.

4t5nxAb.jpg  Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/5CKvj

cWeRqBk.png

This is my first post and got to say I'm terrified to enter the Golden Mask contest with that as a competitor. Maybe also a little jealous <_<. But in all seriousness I love it and the use of the Glatorian heads for the eyes were amazing :)

Edited by sailor26

That looks pretty impressive. How tall is it? None of the pictures really give a good sense of scale.

Using the Glatorian heads for the eyes is pretty cool. The rest of the detailing is also really well done. My only complaint is that there just seems to be too many different colors and it leads to it seeming at little too busy. Other than that, though, it is an extremely well done and impressive MOC.

signoff2.png

That looks pretty impressive. How tall is it? None of the pictures really give a good sense of scale.

Using the Glatorian heads for the eyes is pretty cool. The rest of the detailing is also really well done. My only complaint is that there just seems to be too many different colors and it leads to it seeming at little too busy. Other than that, though, it is an extremely well done and impressive MOC.

signoff2.png

Some new Bionicle sets have yet more colors. Beside it, I made him from 10 HF sets and Captain America, so I don't have too much black and red parts, it really take me some time to make him look good.

And he have about 39 cm.

cWeRqBk.png

signoff2.png

Some new Bionicle sets have yet more colors. Beside it, I made him from 10 HF sets and Captain America, so I don't have too much black and red parts, it really take me some time to make him look good.

And he have about 39 cm.

I figured that was why there were so many colors. You did a good job working with the the colors you had. Knowing the size makes it seem even more impressive, since that is a fairly tall MOC.

signoff2.png