Omega Bad Guy Ω (BFTGM)

Boidoh

Name: Omega Bad Guy Ω

Origins: Zakaz

Current Location: somewhere with lighting and a wired fence

Goals: Obliterate Good Guy

We all know Bad Guy, or rather Duracell Bad Guy. Deranged brother of the already disgustingly hideous Disney Bad Guy. He was born on the island of Zakaz as a legit Skakdi. However, on one expedition with a team of other Skakdi to go on a great voyage to Voya Nui, they all fell into a pool of Energized Protodermis, and he emerged as what we now know was Bad Guy, with his "brother" also transformed, and several others transformed too. Along with them, a Toa warrior fell into the same pool, unaware of what the substance was, looking to stalk the team of Skakdi. This new being emerged as Good Guy, and served as the long time nemesis of Duracell Bad Guy.

The two clashed many times, with Good Guy always emerging the victor. That once-Toa didn't even don a Kanohi mask of power, and had very very limitied elemental powers, and the same short stature as him, but yet he emerged the victor every time. Always, Good Guy would emerge from a wired fence while it was night with rain and lighting, and would subsequently defeat Bad Guy everytime. 

Tired of the disgrace to him, Duracell Bad Guy, along with once of his comrades, the white thief and murderer, along with the help of the new great spirit, Makuta Teridax, started an expedition to go to the southern chain of islands, where they would set up a base and dominate over Good Guy. During their expedition to the far south of the universe, there was a great tremor which shook the entire world and they both fell shocked to the floor. Makuta Teridax was defeated.

They both journeyed out towards Spherus Magna, when they noticed that there was a strange gold-skinned being leaving, along with his army of Skakdi warriors. They both followed him and realized that he could grant any desire, and Duracell Bad Guy had a good one. "I want to take on a new superior form", he said, "I want to have Good Guy suffer day and night, I want to hear his screams, and watch him feel pain. I want to have him feel as if for every second of his miserable life be nothing but endless misery and pain. I want to be the superior being, I want to see Good Guy suffer, I must become Omega Bad Guy, and the white piraka will become my eternal slave.

And thus begins the new story, the story of Omega Bad Guy Ω

Omega Bad Guy is ruled by his desire to completely obliterate his life-long opponent, Good Guy. Omega Bad Guy has an appetite for Rahkshi exoskeletons, and thinks that Kraata are a Skakdi's best friend. The omega being hates Fikou, and everytime he encounters one, he would completely rip apart its body, and watch it suffer, just for fun.

Omega Bad Guy can be found wherever there is a wired fence, and when it is dark and is raining with a thunderstorm. Omega Bad Guy wields a staff which features the head of one of his enemies, an Av-Matoran that served as a soldier to Good Guy. He has violent horns that potrude from his skull, which is said to be able to shatter pure protosteel. He also has shredding claws on his other hand, which he uses to tantalize rahi. 

Once a simple polybag set with minimal pieces, and petite size, Bad Guy has been revamped to the point where it is almost impossible to tell that he was once a inferior being. Bad Guy is back as Omega Bad Guy, and he is running no joke. Fear him!

Entry Picture: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Boidoh/Omega-Bad-Guy/dsc_3179.jpg

Face Close-Up: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Boidoh/Omega-Bad-Guy/dsc_3187.jpg

Gallery: http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=290086

----------

This time, unlike with Omega Pridak, I decided to focus more on interesting builds, rather than big bulky and has weapons and armour on every pin and axle hole.

My second attempt at a MOC for the Battle for the Gold Mask.

• Upvote 1

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

First thoughts: love the bio. It lends some nice context.

I really like the MoC! I like the forearms and thighs build, but the rest of the arms and legs (including hands and feet) seem a bit lacking. Also while the weapon he's holding on his right hand is really cool, the other one is a little boring. Love the torso build also. Great work!

• Upvote 1

They aren't really 'stories' in a sense. I just tried doing something like how BS01 has their biography section. With my next one, I'll have something along the lines of a BIONICLE serial, alongside my usual bios. 

Thanks though! I really just write these while the pictures are uploading. :P

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

How did you recognise that as a Hau? :P

It's just... temporary. After December 1st, I can guarantee you I will go back to my old, fanon hating self... I might as well put all efforts in these as possible. I also try to make sure that these don't contradict canon in any way either, such as with Omega Pridak being spawned by the mad dreams of Skakdi. That event did happen, so it is entirely plausable that a being known as "Omega Pridak" came into being.

Also, it would be nice if you would give feedback on my other MOCs, especially the two that are very story heavy; Dormendar Makardzya and Exo-Skakdi. I am not sure if I went too far with them, in the story department. People said they loved the backstories, so I made a good short story, but on those nobody commented, but a lot of people viewed. So I would like more criticism here, so I can improve. I need to know what is too much, and what is too litte, to create perfect balance okoto.

Dormendar Makardzya

Exo-Skakdi

Omega Pridak