HILARIOUS Mistake on the Ninjago Website

powerjala

Okay so I went to the Ninjago website on LEGO.com a while back and I found a funny error on the picture for the box art for LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids. On the side of the 3DS game's box, you should be able to see the logo for the game, Super Smash Bros. I found this beyond hilarious for the fact that this hasn't been changed sense it was posted to the website! 

http://www.lego.com/en-us/ninjago

• Upvote 1

A novice user on BZPower.

I'm really not sure what you're trying to say here. Why would the Ninjago website have anything for Super Smash Bros on it?

~B~

Because it's probably a photoshopped mock-up of the actual box rather than a photo of the final box.

This is the image in question. The Super Smash Bros. logo is the circle with the offset cross. I had never noticed this!

• Upvote 4

I'm really not sure what you're trying to say here. Why would the Ninjago website have anything for Super Smash Bros on it?

~B~

Because it's probably a photoshopped mock-up of the actual box rather than a photo of the final box.

This is the image in question. The Super Smash Bros. logo is the circle with the offset cross. I had never noticed this!

So is it likely that a Super Smash Bros game box was the starting point for the 'mock-up', and its logo is a last trace that wasn't removed?

• Upvote 2

Mistake... or FORESHADOWING???

(I figured this was as good a time to post this as any)

I love this. I might need this Mii when I get back to Smashing.

I have a whole assortment. I'll see about getting some QR codes for them so others can use them.

I have more Ninjago Mii Fighters than characters from any other franchise, in part because once I nailed the minifig proportions it was easy to pump them out, and because the Ninja Suit was one of the default costume choices for Mii Swordfighters and didn't have to be unlocked or anything.

Edited by Lyichir
  • Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I have a whole assortment. I'll see about getting some QR codes for them so others can use them.

I have more Ninjago Mii Fighters than characters from any other franchise, in part because once I nailed the minifig proportions it was easy to pump them out, and because the Ninja Suit was one of the default costume choices for Mii Swordfighters and didn't have to be unlocked or anything.

I made a few Ninjago Mii Fighters. I made Lloyd a Brawler though. I gave him the martial arts outfit. I aslo assume you gave Zane the Shurkin of Light as a B move as a swordfighter.

A novice user on BZPower.

I made a few Ninjago Mii Fighters. I made Lloyd a Brawler though. I gave him the martial arts outfit. I aslo assume you gave Zane the Shurkin of Light as a B move as a swordfighter.

Oh, that reminds me. I shared all my Ninjago Miis in my blog but forgot to share them here: http://www.bzpower.com/board/blog/517/entry-131255-ninjago-miis/

That's got pics and QR codes for Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane, Lloyd, and Nya, as well as some recommended costumes and movesets for Smash Bros.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

We need a Dareth one.

• Upvote 1

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

The Brown Ninja joins the fight!

• Upvote 2

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh