Mendax (BFTGM)

Manducus

I managed to throw in a bunch of pieces and voila! It's rather unsettling to MOC again after four years of inactivity, but it's for a contest, so why not? I had to use a towel for a white background since there was nothing else that was white lying around. Sue me.

Here's a horrendous frontal view. You're just gonna have to deal with it. A bad camera doesn't get you anywhere in life.

And the gallery

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!

Edited by Councilor Manducus
  • Upvote 1

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Well, the pic itself isn't horrendous at all.

The design flow, on the other hand, might be. He looks a little cobbled together, not very solid. He also has three random heads sticking out of his arms. Head pieces as armor can work, like with Takanuva '08 and Maxilos, but when they're placed a little randomly...nope.

His legs are also a little too small.

As for pros, you have a consistent blue and black color scheme. Or you almost do. The Metus head and Bohrok teeth screw it over a little.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Well that's what happens when you want to give him bendable knees. His original design was slightly bulkier and his knees could only bend at a 45 degree angle, but I had to change it so that he could actually bend his knees.

White, my friend. White makes it all smoothed out, just like mayo on cheddar cheese. Or mixing KFC and Popeyes in a bucket.

I love him especially the use of vezok's spine and the large titan build. 5 stars!

You're too kind! You stay classy now!

I disagree with Axilus Prime on the use of those head pieces. I for one think they work fine. It's very creative use of pieces indeed. Although the use of white does screw it up a little, I'd have to say this is a fine piece of work. Brilliant.

Most appreciated! Axilus is just mad because I told him that I didn't like KFC and that I like Popeyes instead; how there aren't any Walmarts in the area that he lives in; and how I told him that Eren ate his father, Christa being the actual heir to the throne, and that Reiner and Bertolt are the Armoured and Colossal Titans, respectively.

I love him especially the use of vezok's spine and the large titan build. 5 stars!

Keep on staying classy!

WHY THE BLOODY KARZAHNI WOULD YOU POST THOSE SPOILERS IN THE--

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you can create large enough legs for a titan that size and still have their knees bend. Kardas has bending knees, no excuses.

I would like to see you practice what you preach, buddy. You should've caught up after watching the show.

WHY THE BLOODY KARZAHNI WOULD YOU POST THOSE SPOILERS IN THE--

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you can create large enough legs for a titan that size and still have their knees bend. Kardas has bending knees, no excuses.

I would like to see you practice what you preach, buddy. You should've caught up after watching the show.

I don't have any sets anymore. But that did call to my attention that a lack of parts is a valid excuse, somewhat. There's still the argument that you could more evenly space out what you do have. His top half is cluttered enough for that to be possible.

"Should've caught up" is a completely ridiculous excuse for spoiling things.

• Upvote 1

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I was merely under the assumption that you were caught up since you do spend a considerable amount of time playing RotDS, mainly Escalation. As for the lack of pieces, creativity has no boundaries, only hurdles you need to smash through.

I was merely under the assumption that you were caught up since you do spend a considerable amount of time playing RotDS, mainly Escalation. As for the lack of pieces, creativity has no boundaries, only hurdles you need to smash through.

My intention, as was Lone's, was to wait for season 2 to come out and get plot progression that way. I never even intended to read the manga. Which is the reason for our over-the-top reactions to you spoiling basically everything.

I would also suggest you edit that post to remove that, just in case some other AOT fan happens to walk into this topic.

Once again, you have a point. You just haven't smashed through that particular hurdle. :P

• Upvote 1

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Just remove those heads on his arms. And keep the battleskirt-ish, cause it's the most awesome thing in the universe

Thanks! His arms would look a little bare without the masks, but I'll find a way to work around the issue.

My intention, as was Lone's, was to wait for season 2 to come out and get plot progression that way. I never even intended to read the manga. Which is the reason for our over-the-top reactions to you spoiling basically everything.

I would also suggest you edit that post to remove that, just in case some other AOT fan happens to walk into this topic.

Once again, you have a point. You just haven't smashed through that particular hurdle. :P

That's why you need to get me incredibility angry, so that I am able to Hulk up from eating all that radioactive fish from Japan.