Dimensioneer: the Elusive and Constant

tent163phantoka

I have been a member of this site since 2008. I have seen ups and downs. I have seen the death and then rebirth of the line this forum holds dear. Yet, there is one thing that remains constant:

Dimensioneer.

For those who don't know, Dimensioneer is a professional web designer who created BZPower. For quite some time, he has been quite elusive, however, usually only visiting on his birthday. His last recorded visit was two days ago, although he didn't post. He posted on his birthday yesterday, according to his account page, and I missed it. I have never been knowingly online at the same time as this great man, and salute him. But also, he has been the sole constant of my time here. Dimensioneer, if you find this, please comment. We love you, your family, and the site you created dearly. Also, I know you're out there. Thanks. 

• Upvote 9

As I understand it, Big D is an Edlrich Creature existing within the netherworld of the web, who accepts Premier money as a cover for true payment: Part of your soul.

Granted souls are overrated which is why I gave him mine when I was 14, wasn't using it anyway.

Edited by The True Zedd of BZPower