What would you think the live-action Hero Factory movie should look li

Lenny7092

Hi, guys!:) I know that some of us are talking about the live-action Hero Factory movie, which we last heard being first said in 2012, which was two years ago, but it is just being planned now, and Universal Studios are trying to get rights in making the movie. In this topic, I am not talking about what happened to the movie; I am talking about how would you think it should look like. For example, since we heard that it would be written by the guys that wrote for a movie, Predators, in 2010, I can come up with some suggestions about how the movie would look like:

I think the movie should be look like a mix of Robots in 2005, the Avengers in 2012, Real Steel in 2011, Star Wars, Pacific Rim in 2013, and the live-action Transformers film series. These are live-action movies that went very well, and many people loved them because of that. We all know that Hero Factory is kind of like these things, so I believe it could work that way.

For the story, I would like the movie to be about the Hero Factory heroes, including mainly the Alpha 1 Team, fighting against at least the mysterious villain from the end of the second Breakout episode, who reveals to be Von Nebula the whole time (I could tell by his shown arm with a clawed hand) and uses their plans stolen by Black Phantom to create a Villain Factory to destroy the Hero Factory. The Villain Factory would create evil versions of the Hero Factory heroes that use Anti-Quaza, which Black Phantom sort of showed in the second Breakout episode, for cores, making them evil. Von Nebula would also use the Anti-Heroes as an army to not only destroy the Hero Factory but to take over the galaxy and/or perhaps the universe.

For the setting, it would be at least the Makuhero planet, Makuhero City and the Hero Factory building, Planet Earth (because usually live-action movies take place in, and it exists in the Hero Factory universe), and perhaps the Villain Factory.

For the characters, I think obviously the Alpha 1 Team, perhaps at least Mr. Makuro, Professor Zib, Quadal, Von Nebula, the Anti-Heroes, and some humans (because it is a live-action movie) would be the main characters. There could be more characters as I feel appearing in the movie as like optional guest stars. I suggest that, in my feeling, the actors who would play the characters would be:

1. Preston Stormer - John Schneider or Hugh Jackman (played Wolverine in the X-Men movies who could have similar anger and revenge issues as Preston, so I believe that could work)

2. William Furno - Eric Christian Olsen or Josh Keaton

3. Daniel Rocka - Andrew Garfield (played Spider-Man in The Amazing Spider-Man movie series who could share some similar traits as Rocka does, so I believe that could work)

4. Dunkan Bulk - Christopher B. Duncan or Dwayne Johnson

5. Jimi Stringer - Stephen Stanton or Billy Ray Cyrus (played in a live-action movie called The Spy Next Door in 2010 who is like Stringer in some ways, such as being a musical type person, so I believe that could work)

6. Mark Surge - Bryton James or Charlie Day

7. Natalie Breez - Jean Louisa Kelly or Scarlett Johansson

8. Julius Nex - Jason Canning or Jeremy Howard

9. Nathan Evo - Jason London

10. Zib - Henry Winkler

11. Mr. Makuro - Malcolm McDowell or Morgan Freeman

12. Daniela Capricorn - Jennifer Coolidge (optional in a funny way)

13. Thresher - Samuel Jackson (optional in an exciting way)

14. Von Nebula - Mark Hamill or Alfred Molina

15. Voltix - Rick Wasserman or Jamie Foxx (played Electro in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 this year, so I believe it could work, but Voltix is just optional)

16. Core Hunter - Tom Hardy (played Bane in The Dark Knight Rises in 2012, so I believe it could work, but Core Hunter is just optional in an exciting way)

17. Anti-Heroes - I don't know

18. Quadal - no one

19. Capricorn's camera robot - no one (optional in a funny way)

20. Humans - I don't know.

I choose Voltix and Core Hunter because they are not recaptured by the Hero Factory. Voltix is said to be still on the loose while Core Hunter disappeared into his unknown fate in The Doom Box book. I thought it would be cool to include them because I would like them to be recaptured finally and they're cool. Here's also why and how: Voltix would at least help Von Nebula charge up the Villain Factory while Core Hunter would be revealed to have survived his disappearance as he is at least collecting Anti-Quaza to power the Anti-Heroes (because he collects Hero cores, after all), but these two guys are just optional.

So, there. You see what I mean?

Anyway, I hope that if the movie will be made and released, it would do better than the TV series, like character development. I am just saying all my feelings about these things as my image of what I would like the movie to look like.

Also anyway, what do you guys think of all this?:)

Edited by Lenny7092
  • Upvote 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

TLDR.

To echo others, there won't be a movie.

Also, the term live-action couldn't be applied to it even if it was. Live-action=human actors. Not lego robots...

• Upvote 3

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

• 2 weeks later...

TLDR.

To echo others, there won't be a movie.

Also, the term live-action couldn't be applied to it even if it was. Live-action=human actors. Not lego robots...

Well, I noticed that in CGI-humanoid-robot-included live action movies, the creators told human actors to wear those blue and/or green CGI suits to play as human robots, I-Robot-style.

Guys, he clearly stated in the beginning of his post that he KNOWS there's not gonna be a Hero Factory movie, he's just interested in what it'd be like. The voice actors you picked, though, in my opinion, are a little off. Jamie Foxx, for example: it seems as if you just went "Oh, hey, this guy played an electromaniac in one movie, let's make him be the electromaniac in THIS movie!" And Scarlett Johansson as Breez? I think you just took the nearest actress and said "Oh, she's a girl, and she's a girl, so let's put them together!" That said, Mr. Makuro being Morgan Freeman IS THE BEST IDEA IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. Seriously, I love it! 

• Upvote 1

There won't be a movie since the theme is ending, and if there was it probably never would've been live-action. I don't even think the initial reports of a movie being considered mentioned it being live-action, but for some reason people tend to assume live-action when someone mentions a theatrical movie.

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

There won't be a movie since the theme is ending, and if there was it probably never would've been live-action. I don't even think the initial reports of a movie being considered mentioned it being live-action, but for some reason people tend to assume live-action when someone mentions a theatrical movie.

No I remember it definitely said they were in talks for a live action HF movie.

It's time to move on.

No I remember it definitely said they were in talks for a live action HF movie.

My bad. It got muddled up in my head with the Ninjago movie, which a bunch of people assumed would be live-action despite the initial announcement saying no such thing.

In any case... yeah, there's still not going to be a Hero Factory movie unless a new Hero Factory replaces new Bionicle once it's over... and I can't see that happening.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Guys, he clearly stated in the beginning of his post that he KNOWS there's not gonna be a Hero Factory movie, he's just interested in what it'd be like. The voice actors you picked, though, in my opinion, are a little off. Jamie Foxx, for example: it seems as if you just went "Oh, hey, this guy played an electromaniac in one movie, let's make him be the electromaniac in THIS movie!" And Scarlett Johansson as Breez? I think you just took the nearest actress and said "Oh, she's a girl, and she's a girl, so let's put them together!" That said, Mr. Makuro being Morgan Freeman IS THE BEST IDEA IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD. Seriously, I love it!

Thanks.

Anyway, you're right about me picking Jamie Foxx to play Voltix. Well, you see, true, both Electro and Voltix are similar to each other in some ways. But, they have some differences, like Electro being a blue-skinned mutated human while Voltix being a dark-gray-and-purple-armored robot with a whip and gun, so movie-goers probably wouldn't think that this is some kind of a copy of The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

You are also right about picking me Scarlett Johansson to play Breez. Both of them are girls, but they also have some similaries. Scarlett plays characters in action-packed movies (for example, The Avengers) that fight hard, save and help their male comrades save the day, use weapons and gadgets, and are heroic. Breez has and does these similar traits, too.

In my starting post, I chose the actors, like Jamie and Scarlett, to play the Hero Factory characters because they, as I said, have some similar traits. The actors are some of the reasons why their movies they played in are successful. So, I felt that the actors would be perfect to play the Hero Factory characters in my opinion. It's like putting puzzle pieces that fit together. So, as you said, I am just asking you guys opinions about what would the Hero Factory movie look like, not about the movie itself.

• Upvote 1