Review topic - Down down down

Onaku

This is the official review topic for Down down down. I will also post some info on characters and locations here.

Characters (in order of appearance)

• Kargon: Bo-matoran. Used to maintain a farm to feed his home village, but when hardships fell and the winters became harsher, his people had to abandon their home.
  • Irya: Bo-matoran. Kargon's friend and younger sister of the village leader. She has become weary after years of hardship, and surprises herself as she keeps on going.
  • Kess: Bo-matoran. Stepped up to the role of village leader after their turaga died. She neglected to keep herself fed in favor of sustaining her fellow villagers, but this took its toll on her.

• Ikein: Ba-matoran. Part of a multi-elemental village in a community of friendly villages. She was very excited for the Great Harvest.
  • Rikha: Ta-matoran. Met Ikein at the Great Harvest. Lost her tent in the festival burning. There is more to her than one might think.

• Aisokk: Bo-matoran. Took on the role of village leader due to Kess falling into a comatose state. Very strategic and determined, he kept the villagers safe with great skill.

• Caruk: Turaga of Stone. Leader of his village, his hut was burnt down by arsonists. He lost his only son in the fire, and has made the investigation into it his personal vendetta.

• Kanus: Ta-matoran. Expert pyrotechnician, and prominent member of the vigilante group.
  • Tein: Po-matoran. Leader of the vigilante group. Has a very commanding look.
  • Kuai: Ta-matoran. Member of the vigilante group. He and Layuk were responsible for lighting Caruk's hut on fire, which resulted in the death of his only son.
  • Eike: Ta-matoran. Member of the vigilante group.
  • Layuk: Po-matoran. Member of the vigilante group. He and Kuai were responsible for lighting Caruk's hut on fire, which resulted in the death of his only son.

Locations (in order of appearance)

• Karuk's homeland: Name and specifics unknown. It is unknown if there are any other villages than the Bo-koro one. Has recently been experiencing harsher and harsher winters.

• Dura-Kaia: Ikein's homeland. Is home to many different villages. Corrupt individuals seem to be getting into positions of power in the area, and unknown to most of the population, there is rampant injustice.

Feedback and criticism is much appreciated.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Ooh! This seems interesting. If anything, that blackness is the heart of Shadow Vezon engulfing the forest. My guess, just saying.

Hah, if only.

This is looking good! I'll be following this closely, along with Bonesiii's epic. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks. I'll keep on updating this when ever I feel like it.

• 2 weeks later...

The story is moving along nicely, although I must admit its a bit slow. You do a good job of ending each chapter leaving me wanting more. I love how instead of it focusing on Toa, it focuses on Matoran. It's nice to see into their lives and how they'll cope with the dangers and hardships of life like fires, low harvests and the coming winter. We've yet to see a Toa, and I'm okay with that.

8.5/10

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015