Ask Vezon (Unfortunately) TWO!

Ghidora131

I was warned well ago that this review would prove insulting, degrading, and make people not want to participate, but I wanted it anyway.

Hubert's worked harder than almost anyone active in this forum to get some measure of qualities into Comedies. My comments were meant to make fun of and degrade your comedy, because it's frankly not that good. Hubert gave you an honest critique, which is all he ever promised you, and frankly he was still too soft on the paragraph where you made fun of rocking a woman in the jaw in the name of a cheap laugh that no one, thankfully, is diseased enough to give you.

-Tyler

• Upvote 4

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Gentle reminder, people: providing constructive criticism is fine.  Hijacking the topic for runs of The Dark Knight Rises quotes and barely-disguised "man, guys, doesn't this suck?" is not.

• Upvote 4

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Hey Vezon,

Will you hijack Ghidora's BZPRPG and totally screw up the battle in Le-Koro?!? :P

Also, if the square root of a flexnard is equal to a cup full of boogers, then what is Stormer's head in relation to a lonely island on Aqua Magna?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Vezon, why don't you have a spine? also, can you juggle planets made of LEGO parts while sitting on a rotating mirror, eating haggis and blowing your nose? (or lack thereof?)

If I ask this question, will you die?

Vezon is a big guy?

Do you feel in charge?

Vezon, do you love Tyler?

Hey Vezon, will you hijack Ghidora's BZPRPG and totally screw up the battle in Le-Koro?

Also, if the square root of a flexnard is equal to a cup full of boogers, then what is Stormer's head in relation to a lonely island on Aqua Magna?

Hey, Vezon do you like pickled pigs feet dipped in ice cream (any flavor, doesn't matter) sprinkled with chopped liver?

THE GUEST (with update)

Vezon was doing what he normally did on a wonderful Saturday afternoon- He had a nice dish of Haggis. He decided to sit on the rotating mirror, and juggle LEGO planets. It was going all right, all until he had to sneeze. He realized, if he sneezed, it would stay on the inside of his face because he has no nose. He grabbed a rubber nose and used it to empty his sinuses, and then threw it away.

Lewa was enjoying a nice, hot coffee. As soon as the nose incident occurred, he was drinking nice, hot caffeinated sheep innards. He spat it out and coughed. "Why do you eat that horrid stuff-gunk? it's disgusting!"

Vezon got off the rotating mirror and dumped the Haggis in the trash. "Well, leaf boy, some of us sophisticated beings prefer having sheep hearts, suet and intestine mixed together." Tipping the mirror upright, he stared into it. Vezon was short. Not Matoran short, mind you, but short nonetheless. He wished he was big, muscular, and more handsome than he already was, but that was not to be. Going away from the putrid lying mirror, the Stormer head on his (Ghidora's) shelf caught his eye. He stared at it closely.

On the planet of Aqua Magna, there had been a lonely little island not accounting to much of anything. It was odd, though, for it looked similar to the Stormer head. Vezon saw it on his (Ghidora's) globe and realized the stunning relation between the two.

They were both lame!

Vezon did a victory dance, which was mostly weird and ridiculous, right in front of the distasteful Lewa. "Ugh, you have something worng with your brain-air there, buddy? Because you seem to be in a spasm-dance." He almost sipped his Haggis coffee again before remembering it was altered. "Besides, what with you hijacking that Ghidora guy there's been no peace in Le-wahi. Say, I think i'll call Black six and see-hear what's going on over there." He grabbed the phone and dialed up the mystery number belonging to the specific moderator. 1-9000-2awesome

"Hello? This is Lewa speaking. What's going on in the RPG? Oh, uh Le-koro please. What? Vezonman arrived? who is that supposed to be? ...What!? He ate the beetles and married a stump!? Who would-Um, i'll call you back." Lewa slammed the phone down and growled at Vezon. "That belonged to Ghidora, and you just ruined everything! why did you do that?"

Vezon thought for a second, and then said "I... Feel in charge? :P"

Lewa facepalmed. He had had too much of this Skakdi trash. He went to sit in the upstairs restroom and question the existence of Skakdi entirely.

Vezon heard the phone ring. He answered, and the voice on the end said mysteriously "Hello. My name is Shonnen. If I ask this question, will you die?" Vezon's heart started racing. His limbs grew weak. He slumped to the floor, hearing mister Shonnen cackling on the other end of the line. Everything around him started growing darker, his life seemed to be racing down a tunnel to an endless spiral, he-

He stood up and said "Nah, I'm fine." He hung up the phone.

Bored once again, Vezon grabbed a magazine from the shelf called Skakdi digest. He saw some pictures of popular Skakdi and noticed they had spines that were straight, flowing and... "Wait..." He lifted himself up and stared at his back.  "Where's mine? Oh, of course. That rotten insurance salesman stole it from me last month. Duh. That, or aliens."

He heard Lewa cutting things up upstairs, and decided to head out for a while. But before he left, he got some rotting pig's feet to throw at people having romantic evenings, and some ice cream for himself. Walking out the door, he walked down the sidewalk until a man with the name "Tyler" tattooed to his arm came up and said "Do you love me?"

Vezon wished he had brought some ice for his knuckles as he walked away, leaving Tyler to taste the walling of his neighbor's house. As he walked along, a friendly chap by the name of Dallior was walking towards him, with a bucketful of chopped liver and pickle water. By the time either one stopped staring at the sky or the ground, they collided. The ice cream fell first, landing upright in its container. The pig's feet next, sticking in the ice cream, followed by the pickle water and sprinkled lightly and delicately with the liver bits.

Vezon stared at the combined mix, and scooped out a pig's foot. He ate it in one bite, as Dallior watched disgusted. After a few seconds, he looked at Dallior and said "Do you want a job?"

WARNING
CHALLENGER APPROACHING

Dallior, the wonderful chap, has joined the brawl chaos!

RULES UPDATE

Please excuse my chaotic friend here, but there's some new rules. And you heard me right, I guess: Dallior08 has joined the comedy!

Now the new rules are as follows:

1: We will answer five questions at a time.

That means any questions posted after the five following a segment will be ignored. If you really want them answered, you can post them again after the next segment.

2: Obey whatever the Mods say.

Even if Vezon says no.

3: Guess what?

You can make private reviews of segment if you wish, But if you do, please don't post them here. PM me or me or Dallior to show us it (or your friends) and if you have a blog, you can post it there.

4: Obey all rules.

Or you will have Pigs feet with ice cream.

HEY, LITTLE HUMANS! SIGN MY PETITION TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT ALREADY (and put me in the Bionicle reboot shh)!

EDIT: Sorry, with great editorship comes great hacking from Vezon. :\

Edited by Dallior08

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A gentle pause in the proceeding of the questions to bring you-

A Christmas caramel (with Vezon)

It was a dark, horrific type of night. It may have to do something with the fact that Vezon's workplace smelled like French fries and the windows were stained with grapes. Or that he was staring at you from behind his eighteenth-century desk.

Dallior's hands trembled at the thought of having to speak to Vezon. He wished that Vezon could just be a Toa, someone more reasonable than the cold Skakdi clone. "Well?!" he shrieked at the Ta-Matoran's mask. "Why in peuce blazes did you use all the cole up???"

The Matoran looked up cringing. "Um, I believe it's because the coal-"

Vezon cut him off mid sentence. "It's the COLE!!! not the coal! that was the last cole we had!!!" The sounds of the ninja of earth dying in the fireplace was a little unnerving. Just before Dallior could present a witty remark which would probably earn a raise(into the ceiling), the doorbell rang. Grunbling, Vezon went to answer it.

Macku was there with a sign that said "Pay food for the orphans you horrible Skakdi monster!" Macku stared at Vezon and said "Um.... Uh..... Um...."

She found herself across the street in a garbage pail. Vezon closed the door. "Um sir," began Dallior. He got a faceful of Vezon. "WHAT?" He gulped. "I-I would like tomorrow off, being that it's Christmas and all."

Vezon angrily slammed his fist on the desk. "That is preposterous! Why would I do a thing like that? You think oi would dare have you gone on Christmas? Why, that day is the most important, for that is when OTHER stores are closed! And they won't get any customers! So that means no people roaming the streets, no customers heading in, no one buying my products..."

He grumbled angrily. "Fine. You get the day off tomorrow."

At the end of the shift, Dallior burst out of the building shrieking for joy. Vezon soon came after him, grumbling all the way. He was wearing glasses, which was very odd for a Skakdi, but he also wore a woolen coat and a top hat, all topped off with a red scarf. He actually, for the first time, wore something reasonable.

He trudged back home, tripping the orphans in the street whenever he could. At 229,003 Whathuh street, he came up to his house. It was a Victorian mansion with a gloomy feel. He unlocked the door and went inside.

After a quick nom of food and some milk, Vezon was ready for bed. He looked down the lane at the old caramel shop he ran, and outside the door a sign read:

"Vezon caramels".

He groaned miserably and went to sleep. About midnight a spooky noise entered the room, followed by a crash. Vezon got up to see Dallior on the floor, and white as a Ko-Matoran. He yanked him up by the leg angrily and said to the tiny Ta face of his, "What are you doing in my awesome house!?"

Dallior was shaking miserably, frightened by both the awesome might of his owner and something more mysterious...

"V-v-v-Vezon!" the pesky fire-spitter shouted. "Th-there's something in th-the c-c-caramels!" Vezon smacked Dallior upside the face, screaming, "Talk normal!"

"Let me just show you what's going on..." Dallior shivered as he led the Skakdi down the hall, who was laughing at him all the way. The pair soon arrived at the caramel creation centar, where Vezon staggered back in confuzzulment. The whole factory floor was filled with peppermint candies.

"Peppermints?!" Vezon shlakded at the top of his lungs. "Shlakded? That's not a real word." Vezon pulled out a dictionary and his trusty RED PEN OF DOOM, and after a few scribbles showed Dallior the glorious word. "See?! Word! Word! Word! Word!" He threw the dictionary at Dallior's thick skull, proving that words can in fact hurt you in addition to sticks and stones.

Vezon went back to shlakding at the factory floor, wondering who would dare tarnish his perfect caramels with... peppermints, the bane of his existence. "Who dares challenge the mighch ofh Veshon?!" the overlord uplacted with peppermints in his mouth.

Suddenly, a bright light shone across the room. A blue figure walked out of the cheap visual effects, shooting eye beams all over. It... was Vezok. "Vezok?!" Vezon burst. "How are you here?!" A sinister evil laugh filled the factory with fear. It was the sound... of ghidora131.

Ghidora coughed and wheezed, throwing the Vezok mask to the ground. He eventually started bellowing out coughs and dropped to his knees, spitting and wheezing. Vezon and Dallior took a step back. He eventually found the strength to stand. "Ahem. *cough* let me introduce myself. I am Ghido-"

"We know who you are, worm!" snapped Vezon. "You're that loser who supposedly owns this comedy! well, I'm steppin' in! and may I also ask why there are peppermints all over the floor, forcing me to work to pick them up! it's madness! it's respontricable! it's-"

Dallior opened up his mouth to say something, but decided he had better not.

Ghidora thrust open the window. It led into an alleyway. "This place is where I found you and asked if you would like a job. You were drinking an unknown alcoholic beverage and hugging a trash can lid." Vezon snorted at Ghidora, muttering out something about no respect for the upper class. "We had lots of monies from this business, and we were very successful... Until I got sucked away by the Moderators. Ever since then, you've handled the business and have been very successful."

"So why even come here in the first place? well, certain Mods want to see a difference in your industry. Soooo, on this fun-filled night, three... Um... 'spirits' will visit you and take you through the past, present and future because reasons." Vezon quickly scrambled through the book A Christmas carol and looked at Ghidora. "Is this some sort of sick comedy detailing a spoof of this particular writing in any way?"

"Nooo..." said Ghidora, and flung both Vezon and Dallior through a portal. "Have fun with the first ghost!"

Dallior and Vezon flew through the portal, their eyes screaming for mercy as they passed through the Technicolor hippie tunnel. As they landed outside the passage of horrors, they gasped for relief. Dallior finally crawled up, seeing none other than... “Nuju Metru?” Vezon and his slave shouted in disbelief. The first ghost sighed and said, “Yes, it is I, the undisputed master of the BZPRPG and others.” “Why are you here?!” Dallior gasped in disbelief. “To teach you, Vezon, the true meaning of peppermint candies.” “What about me?” Dallior asked in disbelief. “Oh, yeah, you’re here.” Nuju Metru sighed. He snapped his fingers, calling upon the powers of the mods, and gave Dallior a floating beanbag chair and Lewa MoJ and the Protector of Jungle sets from the new wave of BIONICLE. “Yes!” Dallior jumped onto the seat, full of... “Don’t say disbelief!” Nuju Metru screamed at the narrator.

As the pair... and Dallior... walked down the street that had appeared in front of them, seeing an old man on a cane with colorful swirls. “What’s this?” Vezon asked, confuzzeldly. “This is Peppermint Past.” Nuju Metru stated slowly. “What do you see in his hands?” he asked the all-powerful Skakdi. Vezon replied, “A candy cane, smart one!”

“Yes.” The RP mod responded. “And what is that broken down shack across the...” “OK, this was fun, but we really gotta go!” Vezon yelled. He jumped onto Dallior’s beanbag chair, using the power of the Olmak that got fused to him earlier to teleport them into...

...Vezon's abode. Vezon landed on Dallior abruptly, who at the time was crying because Nuju had snagged away his beanbag chair and sets before they teleported. "Oh, quit crying you little coward! It' not so ba-"

A potal appeared in the end of the room, eventually consuming it and turning the whole room white, with not a bit of furniture in it. A voice was heard from the back of the room. "Wow, you seem so empty inside..." Vezon and Dallior whirled around to see another Moderator, floating above the ground, riding on several winds, with a banquet sitting beside it.

"Want a snack?"

"-W- -Windrider?" said Dallior, rather shocked. "NO!" screamed the being floating there. "It's me, Toa Varora!" Dallior groaned and whispered to Vezon, who stuffing his face full of food "What is wrong with this world?"

Vezon sighed, ignoring Dallior’s remarks. He asked Varora, “Why are you here, weakling?” Varora replied, “Nothing, nothing. The moderators asked me... or rather forced me... to teach you that you shouldn’t sell caramels on Christmas, since peppermint is where it’s at!” Vezon growled, and had a bickering with Varora, which evolved into a quarrel, which evolved into a full-out slap-fight.

Vezon then realized that this was technically his comedy, and threw Varora out the fourth wall. As Dallior waved goodbye, Varora shouted, “I wanted a bigger cameo!....” Dallior and Vezon high-fived and began to eat the floating banquet Varora had so nicely left for them.

Suddenly, a booming voice shouted, “ENOUGH!” The two stopped and looked around, afraid. “YOU HAVE DISREGARDED THE WILL OF THE MODERATORS LONG ENOUGH!!” the voice continued. “Vezon,” Dallior asked fearfully. “Is that...” “Yes.” Vezon responded resolutely.

“It’s Black Six.”

Black six scowled down at the two nutcases, jamming their mouths full of food. "THE END OF YOU IS NEAR, SKAKDI." Dallior swallowed and nervously stated "wha-what about me?"

Black six thought for a second, and then said "MEH, I'LL GUESS YOU'LL DIE TOO." Dallior began pleading as he and the illustrious Vezon were chucked into a portal.

They appeared in a cemetery next to a grave. Vezon shockingly read it and it said VEZON THE GUY. "Wow. I'm really cool!" he said. "I'm both alive and dead! Paradox, folks!"

Black six facepalmed as the ground around Vezon and Dallior fell apart. "YOU REALLY ARE AN IMBECILE, AREN'T YOU?" Vezon waled over and began a fight with him that involved Black six being epic and Vezon girly punching. Dallior grabbed Vezon and took the punch from Black six. Coughing, he fell to the ground.

"NOEZ!" cried Vezon as he staggered over to Dallior. "who's going to make me my sandwiches?!" Black six grabbed Vezon by the back of his neck. "WELL, WHAT HAVE YOU LEARRNED SO FAR?!" Just then, the fourth wall shattered as the previously flung Varora slammed into Black six and knocked Vezon out of his hand. Vezon grabbed Dallior and teleported back home.

Dallior woke up, seeing Vezon pacing angrily. "What in the world are we going to do with all these rotten peppermints?!" He stopped for a second, grinned, and turned to him. "Let's just give 'em away! no one will know how bad they really are anyway!"

And so, Vezon learned the true meaning of Christmas somehow... and Dallior just came along for the ride.

THE END

Thanks for reading, all!

Thanks to Toa Varora for agreeing to cameo, and to Nuju Metru and Black Six for cameoing against your will!

Your questions will be answered soon!(enough) :D

And have a happy holiday from the psychotic folks behind this comedy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Vezon, what would you do if a big, yellow, one-eyed yellow Rahi appeared in your (Ghidora's) house?

Hey Vezon, have you seen any large, angry dragons running rampant recently? I think yours might have gotten loose.

Hey Vezon, what do you think of annoying little Le-Matoran?

Also, hoy good of a singer are you?

Vezon, what would happen if you hollowed out a planet? Would gravity pull to the center of the walls from the inside?

KAPOW!

Once upon a time, there was a house. Inside the house was a cowering idiot named Ghidora, and a supreme evil overlord of supreme evil named Vezon. Vezon was enjoying a nice pina colada, when suddenly, a pesky little Matoran named Dallior burst through the doors, carrying only a frying pan. "Dallior here to work-slave, I guess!" the figure said with unintelligible tree-speak. "And... whoa. What quick-died in here?" Dallior looked around slowly, confused and utterly disgusted.

In his dazed state, Vezon captured him as well, and shouted "Now you're my slave! Get to checking my BZPower series!" Ghidora groaned miserably from inside the closet.

The poor and helpless Dallior was tossed into the kitchen by the soft, cruel hands of Vezon. "First get my smoothie going! then... Hehehe." The last line of text there made Dallior nervous. He slowly started making the smoothie when a pop! noise appeared for an instant behind him. He swung around to find a large yellow rahi with a Kualsi sitting behing him. "Are you langwajj?" it asked. Then it teleported away.

After a few attempts to make the big thing stop appearing everywhere, the noise and ruckuss reached the ears of the busy Vezon, who had just finished escorting the tied Ghidora into the basemet. He barged in and ran right into the creature, who at the time was investigating the smoothie of lima bean and car coolant. He turned to Vezon and said "Where langwajj?"

Vezon was trying to get out of this without getting it angry, so he said "Uh, right there." He pointed to the smoothie.

After a few seconds of staring at the smoothie with its big cyclopsian eye, it rotated towards Vezon, its voice very angry. "YOU KILL LANGWAJJ I WILL DESTRUOI YUO" Punching Vezon across the house, it grabbed him and began teleporting around, punching him as it did so. That is, until it started teleporting upwards until the mask fell off.

They were in orbit at that point.

Falling back towards the planet, they ended up going down on the opposite side of the world from where they had started. They hit the ground and began tearing right through it. Several seconds later, due to the power of this comedy, they appeared back next to Ghidora's house. Vezon had teleported there for safety, and the kind soul that he was, he left big ol' rahi in the core of this planet. Little did he know that now the planet was hollowed out, so anything could happen.

Dallior was surprised to see Vezon back. "Oh, you didn't die. That's... Great..." He said as he hid the suitcase he was holding.
Vezon pretended to ignore the suitcase behind Dallior's back. He then threw Dallior towards Ghidora's terrible Apple computer, and demanded, "Check my glorious BZPower Ask series! I need to see if any miserable mortals are in need of my infinite wisdom." Dallior grumbled at having to work with this stupid Mac, so he pulled his emergency Linux computer out of his suitcase. "Only the best!" Dallior gave a cheesy smile and thumbs-upped at the camera.

Vezon crushed the infomercial camera and shriekded at Dallior, "Back to work, slave... I mean, indentured servant." Dallior looked confused and asked Vezon, "Is shriekded even a word?" Vezon pulled out a dictionary, scribbled the word over the original "shriek" entry, and shoved it in the pesky Le-Matoran's face. "See? Word! Word! Word! Wo-"

"What's that entry?" Dallior pointed at the word, "moronic". Vezon read the entry, "What Vezon thinks of pesky little Le-Matoran." Dallior grumbled, "racist..." and continued searching the interwebs. "Ah! Here's someone who says that your Kardas Dragon is missing." "No, you fool! That's not how you say it!" Vezon shriekded again. "It's pronounced, KARDAS DRAGON!!!!!1!!1!ONE1!"

Dallior took a step back in order to plot a reasonable escape, only tripping over an album of Ghiddy's. It was the chuck norik millennial collection. Dallior thought for a sec, and then to distract vezon, began singing as good as Bing Crosby.

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the one I used to-"

Vezon grabbed the annoying little Matoran and threw him at the wall. "That is terrible singing. Vezon show you how to sing." And Vezon cleared his throat, inhaled deeply and "sang".

"Ohohohhh, I weeshed I haad ah uneecoarn, on that's soah purty and WHIIIIiIIIIITE-"

Eventually Dallior woke up from the coma he had gone into at the start of Vezon's song, and was shocked by what happened. The house was in ruins. "oh yeah, Maybe!" said Vezon as he jumped off the desk. "Well, whaddya think?"

Dallior collapsed again.

And all the while Keetongu was supporting the planet's very existence, taking trips to star in other comedies.

Wow guys, that took WAY too long, but we got it out! Next five questions, please!

Vezon, I need to know several things.

I seem to forget, how did I get these scars again? And are you in my closet? Because I think a maniac is watching me...

Edited by MataNuiFilms

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Hey Vezon, will you ever invade the BZPRPG with your glory?

Yo Vezon, can you be a rapper? Maybe a Wrapper?

And can you troll someone on the interwebs?

I seem to forget, how did I get these scars again? And are you in my closet?

NERF'D

Vezon woke up. Which was weird, since he didn't know he was asleep. he got up with a start, looking around. He appeared to be inside a closet. He also saw Dallior and Ghidora sitting in a corner, confused-looking and tied together. Vezon walked over to them, untying them and slapping them with 42 fluid movements.

They looked up to Vezon, about to argue, but thought better of it. Vezon turned around, cracked his knuckles, got into the most ferocious pose possible... and gently pushed open the closet door. He saw someone outside, screaming and saying, "Vezon is in my closet! I'm not crazy! Vezon is..." Vezon simply knocked him unconscious and dragged his writing slaves out. As he fell out of the closet, Vezon saw one perfectly un-scarred face. He quickly remedied that.

Dallior rolled on the floor, gasping for air and no more Vezon slaps. Vezon suddenly was wearing a backwards baseball cap, glasses and a leather vest, to go with his horrible rapping.

"Mah name is Vezon"

"Dis guy's name is Dal"

"And imam gonna throw this loser at the wall"

"You can't STAHP ME PUNK"

"I'm too awesome see"

"And uh... CHEESE!!!"

After the horrendous display, Dallior said "You are a horrible wrapper!" Vezon shoved his finger in Dallior's face ad shriekeded "Time for that wall-throwing I mentioned." With that, Dallior found himself flying through the walling of the house and landing In...

The BZPRPG.

"What the karz? how did I get here? Why can't I get a sandwich? what's a Miru? I can't-" Vezon landed on him suddenly, in a royal rope with a crown. He blew horrendously on a bugle and shouted "I AM DEH KEENGS!!! BOWN BEFOAR MEEEE!!!"

The entire populous, good and bad, charged after the escaping pair. They were soon cornered next to a wall. Dallior leaned over to Vezon and whispered "You're still a terrible wrapper." Vezon quickly yelled at him "RAPPER, NOT WRAPPER!!!' He grabbed Dallior and teleported back to Ghidora's domain.

The duo crashed onto the rug, rather dazed. Vezon pulled Dallior up and said to him "see? this is all your fault."

"All my fault? ALL MY FAULT?!" Dallior became as enraged as all Karzahni. "This was your fault from the beginning! Do you just troll everyone you see?! well, at least you haven't trolled the reader yet, thank heavens."

Vezon walked up to your monitor and slapped this link on:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ghidora131/Gifs/vezongif.gif

Credit to Vezon shall return for the awesome Gif!

EDIT: I assure you, it's awesome. Link isn't working for some reason.

Edited by ghidora131

OK questions collected, story commenced, topic closed (not really).

In all seriousness, though, we've got all the questions! Ghiddy and me (take that, Grammar Nazis) will begin writing.

BLIND AS A SKAKDI

"Hitome, hitome..."

Vezon was currently in Ghidora's five star shower room, in a suit(because) and singing 'hi to me' over and over again. Dallior, on the other hand, was getting revenge.

He had just set up the selfish Skakdi on a blind date, with the worst possible sounding one:

Has very thin body

Walks like a top

Lots of makeup

Dallior, for one of the first times ever, let out a maniacal laugh. She would meet Vezon at the Coup de grace, the fanciest restaurant in town, and be humiliated out of his life. Ve3zon came out of the shower, then spun twice and curtsied. Instantly his clothes were dried. "Well, pipsqueak," he gloated, "What are you up to? Oh, wait!"

He put his hand over Dallior's head. "About here! BAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHH!!!"

Dallior grumbled after the short joke at his expense. He then remembered that Vezon was about to be completely humiliated, so he was content.

Meanwhile, the doorbell rang. "Who could that be?!" Vezon asked confusedly as he went to answer the door. Once the reached the top of the stairs, he ordered Dallior to open the door, while standing behind it to look like Vezon had automatic doors.

Unfortunately, the door opened to reveal another door, which opened to another, and another. Eventually, they came to the root of the problem... a door-to-door door salesman. "Um, hello?" Vezon asked furiously. "Wanna new one?" the unhappily employed Gukko Lord asked. Vezon closed the doors again, opening them again to reveal an unconscious Gukko Lord with a doorknob lodged in his Kanohi. Vezon picked it up, tasting it and noting, "It tastes like chicken!" He then threw the Gukko and his wares into the street, closing the real door. As he went back downstairs, he heard another knock. "If that half-wit Bird King is still there..." Dallior opened the door the usual, dramatic way.

After the dramatic door-opening, Vezon gasped in shock. "It's my eccentric uncle Nektann!" Nektann smiled and came inside, saying, "Haha, Vezon! Who's got a constraction set now, huh? This guy!" Vezon grumbled while holding his head in his hands,

"That was five years ago, uncle, and it wasn't even of you. It was just a generic Nektann clone." "No, it was me! Makuta entrusted me with the golden armor, and it's me in the set!" As the two went on arguing about set legitimacy, Dallior was shuddering behind his door. This was not according to plan! Fortunately, the disgruntled house-slave got "the look #42" from Vezon, so Dallior smirked and slammed the door on the crazy man's face.

Unfortunately, the crazy man was Vezon. He growled and threw Dallior into the street so he could talk to his uncle. And Dallior landed right in front of the date, who was worse than her description. "heyy, you don't look like a Skakdi, y'know. Well, whatevs." She grabbed Dallior and stuffed him in her car, then drove to the Coup de grace.

Vezon stood on the roof of the house, his cape flowing in the wind, his uncle Nektann watching television. This night belongs to Vezonman! "Fear not, my red-faced weirdo, for I shall save the day!"

At the Coup de grace, Dallior nervously thought of a way to escape. The date was ordering the most expensive stuff, and quietly expecting him to pay for it. But he didn't notice that, because Vezon arrived.

As a waiter.

Their waiter.

Vezon looked odd. His fake French moustache didn't go with his bony chin, and he was wearing odd glasses. One lend had double the thickness, the other one had a little pair of glasses. Weird... "Velcome to2 zee coop deh garaice, I am your vaitur, so vaht do yuu vant?" The date thought for a minute, and then said "i'll have this, like, okay?" she pointed to the daily special that he scribbled on there.

*2015 "surprise"*

Dallior gulped when he caught sight of it. He knew what that meant. Vezon came back with Onua, Protecter of fire and Lord of skull spiders sets on a platter, covered in tobacco sauce. The date greedily dug in.

Dallior caught his breath after Vezon set him down. He watched the billowing flames encircle the building. "What... Why? why did you do that? she'll never have lips again! Why?!"

Vezon sighed heavily. "And I've still never gone on a date."

As Dallior and Vezon walked out of the door, Ghidora came up, dressed as a horrible waiter, and handed Vezon his glass of molten protodermis. Vezon drank, but immediately spit it out, seeing a pair of glasses inside another smaller glass all inside his big glass. "Gukko Lord!!!!" Vezon shouted into the night.

THE END

Have a very jolly Vezon Day!

Next questions, please!

• Upvote 1