Ask Vezon (Unfortunately) TWO!

Ghidora131

• 4 weeks later...

Vezon, what would you do if the Mixels invaded your house?

Do you want to know how I got these scars?

Vezon, what would happen if you lost your insanity?

Also, what would you do if you were the main villain of the new Bionicle storyline?

Vezon, what is your skill as an artist?

Van Gogh away

Vezon, or the illustrious master genius hot awesome Vezon, was looking up insanity cures on Ghidora's his computer. So far, only how to become insane... And pictures of himself copy-pasted over political candidates. He slammed his magnificent head into the keyboard and groaned. "Why can't people make cottage cheese easier?!"

The Dallior downstairs was contemplating the mashing noises he heard from upstairs. "Vezon, the keyboard will break if you keep-"

The doorbell rang. Dallior answered it, grumbling all the way. When he opened the door, a swarm of Mixels ran in, smashing everything in sight. They jumped all over the rug, clambered all over the couch, and flew out/in the windows. The Mixels nearly completely trashed the house, which was strange since there technically were only supposed to be 36. They continued to destroy, mix, destroy, until Vezon decided to start thinking about how to get these brick-built pests out of his house.

He immediately threw his Spear of Fusion at one of the Mixes, splitting them and giving one of them scars that he would talk about for the rest of his life. The spear continued to fly around the room, splitting all Mixes and Murps into Mixels, and splitting ordinary Mixels into so many bricks, until the room was flooded by a wave of LEGO bricks.

Dallior and Ghidora started cleaning up the bricks, as they did every other Thursday, when Vezon had another idea. Wow, two in one day! Crazy! He leaped into the abyss and started brick-clicking like never before, until, to the astonishment of Dallior and Ghiddy...
...He had constructed a full-scale replica of the Mona Lisa, but with Gali's head, making it the Mona Gali. Ghidora facepalmed and went to go cry in the closet while Dallior stared in shock at it. "Habbawuh- Vezon! How did you do that?!"

With a sniffle, Vezon stood in a heroic pose. "It's like I wasn't insane at all... Which I'm NOT!!!" He slammed his face into your monitor.

The phone suddenly rang. Vezon picked it up angrily and shouted into it "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!?!??!?!"

"Hello, this is Mr. Christian Faber."

"Unfortunately there's been an issue involving your Bionicle 2015 position; as the new villain we requested you return the Bohrok and start up a horrible reign of terror. Instead you sent out Skull Spiders. SKULL SPIDERS!!! They're not even cannon fodder! they're just like moths! they can't do anything, and they die by running into something too hard! and while they may be able to withstand lava, Tahu's fire disproved that theory. Oh, yes. Your sad faliure has made me so upset I'm quitting Bionicle for good! and you're being replaced!"

The phone hung up with a click. Vezon stared at the ground, his comeback into the Bionicle realm ruined. Dallior walked up and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Well, what are you going to do now?" He said.

Well, reader, what IS he going to do now? You tell me!

MAGGOT MECHA

Vezon was watering his pitcher plants when he got a phone call - Dallior was out shopping. "What now, Dal? heh, get the car stuck in the tree again? Haha!"

No answer.

Surprised, Vezon hung up, more relieved than anything. He turned around to see a one-armed, one-legged blue and white, very descriptive Rahk standing behind him. With a cry of "What duh?" he flew backwards over the pitcher plants and into the door. "What the Karz are you doing in the house that isn't even mine?"

"Well," Vaalku began, "There's a Rahkshi school a ways away, and they sent me to look around the area, and..."

Vezon had no clue how to understand Rahkshi. Seeing where Vaalku was pointing, Vezon brought out the plot gun and fired two shots at the school. Thousands of Rahks poured out as it blew up in a fiery flash. A Makuta emerged from the rubble with a large nose that spewed symbolism. "HOW DARE YOU ATTACK TRIDAX?!" It bellowed, as thousands of Rahks attacked.

Elsewhere, Dallior was trying to read a sign in a grocery store that read: 'W3 haf g0t twntee per2ent 0o5 c4bl3ag3s2'.

Dallior was confused. VERY confused. "Www haf g twintee pertent oos cableaegesc? What's that supposed to..."

Suddenly, Vezon burst in, followed by a horde of angry Rahkshi. "Dallior! What did you do?" Dallior hadn't done anything, but didn't want to tell Vezon that. "Um, I'm sorry?" Vezon scoffed and shouted, "Sorry isn't good enough, you pitiful rodent!" Vezon coughed, and said, "Sorry, working on my acting chops." Dallior was then picked up by a random Rahkshi named Poly.

Poly then killed the narrator, screaming, "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME I UNLEASH THE HOUNDS OF KARZAHNI BLEEEIHEHAIUHEUOGHEKHAK" so now it's me, Vezon, up here in the narrator's chair, yeah. Cheese Bit? MAybe later. Anyways, as my pitiful slave Dallidork was being carried off, he asked me one question. And that question was, "What does that sign say?..." And I was like, wow, pathetic, right? Last words and he hey, what are you doing up here, Vezon? Get back in the story! Go on! Get! Phew, that's better.

Anyways, Vezon shouted back to Dallior as he was carried off, "It says 'We have got twenty percent off cabbages', you dingis!"

As the Rahks swept the pair back to Tridax, random fight were breaking out. Vaalku was being attacked for no reason by Xara, Exxan and Fang were shouting at each other, Deadeye was trying to kill something that wasn't there - Hey, how does Vezon know all these names?

As Vezon chucked the script into the garbage, he was brought before Tridax. "You, Skakdi worm, will pay for the destruction of this school." He charged up a symbolism laser and prepared to snort it at him. Just then, Vezon pulled out a Kleenex at the last second and caught the blast, tossing it to the Rahks and blowing them apart. Before Tridax could really respond, he wewnt up and pulled on his nose so hard that the rubber band holding it to his head broke off, and the piece of plastic fell to the ground.

"http://nooooooooooooooo.com/" he cried as he melted into fiery liquids. As some Rahks got the sense and jumped for cover, Dallior as well, Vezon grabbed a lighter to have a smoke, but.... Dropped it.

Dallior picked himself up and saw only three Rahk weren't burning to death - Vaalku, Exxan and Kat. Suddenly, Vezon flew through the air in a black leather jacket, glasses and jeans(?). He aimed his rocket launcher at the ground and said in a Swartzenegger voice "Hasta la vista, um... Infant/toddler/Kraata." He fired a blast into the burning Rahks and landed next to Dallior.

"And that is how the French fried!" Vezon said, tossing a toupee into the flames. "Now, let's go home! my pitcher plants need more Kool-aid." As the pair left the three Rahks stuttering on the ground, he suddenly saw a huge sign with Ghiddy's face on it, blocking six other beings. "WHAT T|HE KAR||Z I|S DAT!?!?!??!?" he shriekeded.

"Oh, that's the Kanohi Force," a conveniently appearing Ga-Matoran said. "They're much more awesome than that slob of a loser Vezon. Bye!" Dallior backed away as Vezon shouted "GHIDORAAA!!!" into the night/evening.

What will Vezon do next? You decide! Post a question below for him to answer!

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Mata Nui, Corpus has been attacked!

In other news: Vezon, since you are crazy, were you ever a patient in the Metru Nui Sanatorium?

Also, what do you think of T1S?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

• 2 weeks later...