SALE: Copper Komau/Huna, Chrome Hau, 2001 Comics, Sidorak, Brutaka, To

Reya

I am in need of only cash. I only accept payment through Paypal and cash in Euros (buyer may send money via post at their own risk).  All items are used but are in great condition and come from a smoke free home. The buyer must pay shipping and optional Paypal fees if you want buyer protection. I will do my best to make the package as compact as possible to ensure you get a fair shipping price.  I live in Ireland and can send anywhere.

I cannot find my instructions so unfortunately I cannot include them on request. Remember, all instructions are online anyways so you would be saving money on shipping! All sets are complete and come with their original pieces. The price I have listed below account for sets without canisters and instructions were applicable. This is a great opportunity for those looking to collect sets to make Kaita sets or fill the voids in their collection. So without further ado, here is my inventory: (prices are in $USD and orange means reserved)

MASKS:

Komau and UK Copper Huna :$45

Chrome Hau: $12

All 3 2001 COMICS in mint condition - never read before: $30 USD

SETS:

Sidorak: $16
Brutaka: $26

Ehlek: $5 
Toa Matau: $4

Everything I have is on that list so I do not have any extra collectibles. Prices are negotiable

Thanks.   

Edited by Reya

You don't happen to have the Comic Con Edition of comic #1?

No.

Is that both the Huna AND Komau for $45?

Yes.

What's the condition of the chrome Hau like? Any scratches?

-Letagi

A few. Nothing too bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you splitting your masks yet Reya? I still need a bunch of Noble kanohi and some misprints. Do you have a 4-hole or PLG.Kraahkan? Also need all 3 coppers and 5 of the protodermics but probably not ready to buy just yet unles syou have everything and can do a good deal :P

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Hi, it kinda turns out I no longer need to buy any copper masks. 

I got a copper Komau by itself off Bricklink ages ago and it finally arrived yesterday, and it turns out it's actually a sealed Billund copper mask set. I actually wasn't even told I'd be getting the UK Huna with it, but yeah. 

Edited by Toa Chronix

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

• 2 weeks later...