Interesting idea - Can someone try this out?

TommyG

I have a neat idea for a BIONICLE set implementation but can't try it out at this point in time.

You may have heard of this way of using BIONICLE pen parts on top of a minifigure to make little BIONICLE minifigures:

toa-figs-01.jpg

12679510823_5c856fe003_z.jpg

You can take the bead and the mask that fits on it, squeeze it onto the minifigure torso and have a little Toa minifigure. But a thought occured to me that you could do this with Pohatu's, put it onto a small cream/brown body and give an actual Hewkii doll to Macku!

Can anyone try this out for me? Or perhaps PM me if they have some pen parts they'd be willing to give?

• Upvote 7

Pre-forums purge sig kept for historical purposes:

Some cool Bionicles are the combiners. Example: Toa Jovan

I've built a Krahka with 5 Toa Metru & Toa Norik, adding parts I needed to Norik. It needs 11 blue pieces (the ones that have +&O ends) but there's only 10 in all the Toa Metru sets. Do I have to attach her launcher to her arm? Please PM me if you can help me.

http://www.bzpower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=309724

Hewkii was released as a Mctoran and a MoLtoran, so you could just use his kakama instead of pohatu's.

If somebody does pull this trick off, post pictures!

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

They should sell something like those in blind bags for g2!!! They could be the villagers or something.  :o

I'd imagine they'd be dangerously out of scale for a co-existing humanoid being.

Hewkii was released as a Mctoran and a MoLtoran, so you could just use his kakama instead of pohatu's.

Yeah, but I was referring to the pen parts of which there's only Pohatu's Kakama, not the actual masks themselves.

Lego should hire you! Those things are awesome!

I didn't make them!

I've built a Krahka with 5 Toa Metru & Toa Norik, adding parts I needed to Norik. It needs 11 blue pieces (the ones that have +&O ends) but there's only 10 in all the Toa Metru sets. Do I have to attach her launcher to her arm? Please PM me if you can help me.

They should sell something like those in blind bags for g2!!! They could be the villagers or something.  :o

I'd imagine they'd be dangerously out of scale for a co-existing humanoid being.

Yeah, but I was referring to the pen parts of which there's only Pohatu's Kakama, not the actual masks themselves.

I didn't make them!

Well whoever made them should be hired by lego then!

It's time to move on.

I didn't make them!

I think Lego made them.

• Upvote 2

I didn't make them!

I think Lego made them.

In which case Lego should hire itself to make them!

• Upvote 3

I didn't make them!

I think Lego made them.

Nope. Don't know who made the first three, but the Tahu one was made by Callan over on Flickr.

You can find most of my stuff on my MOCpages and Flickr accounts.

MOCpages

Flickr

They should sell something like those in blind bags for g2!!! They could be the villagers or something. :o

I didn't make them!

I think Lego made them.

Nope. Don't know who made the first three, but the Tahu one was made by Callan over on Flickr.
They're made with Lego parts.

That's so awesome! Man, I never realized you could do that. Awesome Bionicle mini-figs. :)

-NotS

I wish you could find the pens to purchase somewhere, or just these parts specifically ala Bricklink.

I didn't make them!
I think Lego made them.

If you call a bead and "bead-mask" from a gear pen true LEGO parts, that is.

They should sell something like those in blind bags for g2!!! They could be the villagers or something. :o

I didn't make them!
I think Lego made them.

Yeah, I know. They're MOCs. The last one is a MOC made by Callan.

You can find most of my stuff on my MOCpages and Flickr accounts.

MOCpages

Flickr

• 3 weeks later...

15887636835_2a9082c0b4_n.jpg

Maku-with-Plushie by Xccj, on Flickr

Since I'm the one who put together the first three, I thought I'd try this out.

For reference, the head and mask parts came from Toa pens released by Lego back in 2001. They're fairly rare to come by, but I know they've surfaced a few times at various Lego conventions like BrickFair and BrickCon. The torsos were custom prints done by Nuju Metru.

:music:

• Upvote 6

For reference, the head and mask parts came from Toa pens released by Lego back in 2001. They're fairly rare to come by, but I know they've surfaced a few times at various Lego conventions like BrickFair and BrickCon. The torsos were custom prints done by Nuju Metru.

Oh, that's so adorable! Well done! :D

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

D'awww... now I can just picture her carrying that around her hut before deciding to go to Po-Wahi/Metru again.

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

Does anyone have any of these beads? I kind of want to get one for my other half as something personal for her bracelet but they're like hen's teeth!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Minifigures series 14

Oh man, that is so cool that someone was actually able to try it out. Thanks a bunch!

• Upvote 1