Goomy Wants Things!

Based Goomy

Hey everyone, I'm back with a trading vengeance! I want a few obscure items for MOC making ;)

I am an experienced trader with around 60 trades on BZPower. Unless you're a trusted trader, you send first!

Also I am in Canada so I hope you can ship there  :flagcanada: 

20141101_124002.jpg

I want:

- 20 of the 2-axel liftarm in black

- 8 metru matoran arms in dark green (they only came with a Vikings set)

- lots of white Hero Factory armour parts

- lots of purple Hero Factory armour parts

- Haus: 1 Infected

I offer:

- some Kraata

- lots of parts

- money

Thank you everyone!

Edited by Based Goomy
  • Upvote 1

Looking for a Voya Gold Kraahkan!

I have every mixel except for the electroids and some of the series 3s. I have TONS of Mixel eyes and I am willing to trade them. You sure you only want 2? I can provide you with ten of the T-thingy, too. I'll try to trade the Keetorange shell as well. One question: where are you located? I only mail things inside the USA.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

I have every mixel except for the electroids and some of the series 3s. I have TONS of Mixel eyes and I am willing to trade them. You sure you only want 2? I can provide you with ten of the T-thingy, too. I'll try to trade the Keetorange shell as well. One question: where are you located? I only mail things inside the USA.

I'm in Canada. It's not too far from the US and I would pay for shipping

Okay then, so far I have gathered the following parts up: 6 of the T-bar, 4 of the mixels eyes, 1 Keetorange shell and two of these thingys that look like a T-bar/pistol combo. I don't think you want the latter, but I'm planning to trade them with my brother who has plenty of the T-bar you want.

I HATE SCORPIOS

I may or may not have a few of these things, but do you have any pics of which kraata you have to trade? I am also in Canada. BC, eh

Oooooooooh. I'm in BC too! I'll get you a pic of kraata when I get home. They're mostly the wild ones

Okay then, so far I have gathered the following parts up: 6 of the T-bar, 4 of the mixels eyes, 1 Keetorange shell and two of these thingys that look like a T-bar/pistol combo. I don't think you want the latter, but I'm planning to trade them with my brother who has plenty of the T-bar you want.

sounds great! what do you want in return?

Ooh! I'm interested in:

The brown Kakama.

A Kaukau. (Not Nuva)

Any Random Kraatas. Seriously, it is too hard to figure out the precise colors and types and whatnot. 

Oh, would you happen to have any of this? http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/44135

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

Alrighty, here is my trade offer: 

1 Keetorange Mahri Armor.

4 Mixel eyeballs.

6-10 T-bars (I'll have to count when I get the chance)

Here is what I want:

Brown Kakama

Blue Kaukau (Not Nuva)

Any number of Kraata you feel most comfortable with.

1 Rahkshi lower torso.

That sounds amazing. I'll give you 4. 

I'll PM you with my address  :) 

I'll take a picture today when I get home, so you know exactly what you are getting. It might be a while before I can send them, since I'm going backpacking this weekend.

Edit: Here is the photo of what you will be getting. The number of T-bars is eight. I'll have them packaged and shipped within two weeks.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RahkshiToa88/Bionicle/parts_for_trade_with_based_goomy.jpg

Edited by Pohatu: Master of Stone

I HATE SCORPIOS

Double checked and I don't have any of your wanted list, but would you be willing to sell any of the kraata? I'm especially SUPER interested in the 3 pearl light grey head / metallic blue tail ones... and I'm up in Prince George in an igloo with polar bears and stuff (not really)

Edited by takanuva1988

Looking for VMKK, GPKK, SSKK, and a gold Kanoka. PM if you have / know of any for sale!

Double checked and I don't have any of your wanted list, but would you be willing to sell any of the kraata? I'm especially SUPER interested in the 3 pearl light grey head / metallic blue tail ones... and I'm up in Prince George in an igloo with polar bears and stuff (not really)

What are those three Kraata worth to you?

How about 2 bucks per kraata? Whether I need them or not will depend on what stages they are though. I'll check through my collection this weekend, and see which 2 I have in that color already. But I think you may have a few more I'm missing in other colours too, I'll have a look. I'll pm you in a day or 2?

Edit: I have a handful of other junk for trade if you're interested. Chrome Hau, TNGM's some krana, kraata, a few protodermic Nuva masks, some euro misprints and a few unopened polybags and canisters

Edited by takanuva1988

Looking for VMKK, GPKK, SSKK, and a gold Kanoka. PM if you have / know of any for sale!

How about 2 bucks per kraata? Whether I need them or not will depend on what stages they are though. I'll check through my collection this weekend, and see which 2 I have in that color already. But I think you may have a few more I'm missing in other colours too, I'll have a look. I'll pm you in a day or 2?

Edit: I have a handful of other junk for trade if you're interested. Chrome Hau, TNGM's some krana, kraata, a few protodermic Nuva masks, some euro misprints and a few unopened polybags and canisters

oooooh, I'll send you a PM tonight!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...