• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

My Non-Bionicle Art Thread :3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline PooZy

PooZy
  • Members
  • Toa

• 154 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 02:25 PM

Someone else made one of these so I assumed this is OKHere's some of my art:Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#2 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,384 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 09:13 PM

I'm quite sad that this topic has slipped to page two already, for these are some incredible pieces.Regarding the second in the series - perhaps it's not the focus of the work, but my eyes are consistently drawn to the mantis whenever I look at the picture. Its lines are very bold, crisp, and deliberate, which is contrasted with the softer lines of the human head. I love it.Regarding the fourth in the series, my second favorite - I really, really enjoy the play of light on the left (his right) side of the face, especially on the area around the eye. Beautiful!

Ninjas IN SPACE. Even I can't believe it.

@BZPowerQA.

chopin8199.

#3 Offline Knight of Kaos

Knight of Kaos
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 278 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 02 2011 - 09:55 PM

Very good. The details are well drawn, and the format is unassuming.
IN CHAOS, ORDER.
-Knight of Kaos

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users