karzahni

This is extremely impressive. The build blends together very well, with both the shaping and the color scheme. My only complaint is that the lower legs seems a little too small, but that's pretty minor.

I also shudder a little bit at the mask. My inner purist doesn't really cutting and glue necessary to make it. The final product goes well with the rest of the MOC though so it worked.

signoff2.png

I've always really liked custom representations of non-set masks. This one is awesome, I mean my heart breaks that a Mata-Green Hau was sacrificed but hey, all in the name of art, right? I also like the use of the Knights' Kingdom faceplate on the lower portion of the "jaw". Maybe I don't do enough looking (which I know I don't), but I haven't seen a lot of pieces from the original Knights' Kingdom line used in MoC's. I personally loved the swords, but those were really the only elements that you could use in a Bionicle MoC, so I guess I understand why I haven't seen many original Knights' Kingdom pieces. At least you were able to use the faceplate for something other than just the set it was intended for. 

• Upvote 1

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Wow! :o I can definitely picture this being pre-mutation Karzahni (and the colours really help with that!). An amazing custom leg design and good distribution of armour in the torso. The custom mask is very cool and definitely reminiscent of the Olisi in the BIONICLE World book. I think my favourite part about this MoC is the arms though - I don't think I've ever seen those pieces used to that extent, and it looks great! Lots of originality in here. :)

-NotS

tahubanner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! :o I can definitely picture this being pre-mutation Karzahni (and the colours really help with that!). An amazing custom leg design and good distribution of armour in the torso. The custom mask is very cool and definitely reminiscent of the Olisi in the BIONICLE World book. I think my favourite part about this MoC is the arms though - I don't think I've ever seen those pieces used to that extent, and it looks great! Lots of originality in here. :)

-NotS

i was also thinking maybe it could be post mutation Karzahni, i think he may have switched back when he migrated to spherus magna

tumblr_negcprE6MH1sxjngho1_500.png

I've always really liked custom representations of non-set masks. This one is awesome, I mean my heart breaks that a Mata-Green Hau was sacrificed but hey, all in the name of art, right? I also like the use of the Knights' Kingdom faceplate on the lower portion of the "jaw". Maybe I don't do enough looking (which I know I don't), but I haven't seen a lot of pieces from the original Knights' Kingdom line used in MoC's. I personally loved the swords, but those were really the only elements that you could use in a Bionicle MoC, so I guess I understand why I haven't seen many original Knights' Kingdom pieces. At least you were able to use the faceplate for something other than just the set it was intended for.

The armor cladding for Series 2 KK sets usually had Technic holes (all the shoulder molds and at least 1 of the shinguard molds). I regularly use such parts in MOCs and so do many other BIONICLE MOCers.

:tohu:

Edited by Mohamed Marei

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

• 1 year later...

Dude...you made a custom Olisi that actually looks like what would come with a a Lego set...I didn't think it was possible. Sweet looking set-it's nice and bulky, and definitely fits the look from Worlds. I just have one question:

Does it come in black?

...and gold?

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Dude...you made a custom Olisi that actually looks like what would come with a a Lego set...I didn't think it was possible. Sweet looking set-it's nice and bulky, and definitely fits the look from Worlds. I just have one question:

Does it come in black?

...and gold?

Please check the date of the last post before replying - if it's been over 60 days, the topic's considered inactive.

Revived topic closed.