Twenty Thousand: What a Number

Krayzikk

People in my corner of the forum have been waiting a very long time for this day. The resident posting maniac had planned to get it done by New Years...

But he did it in November.

Hubert, or as you're currently calling yourself, Purple God, we all knew you could hit twenty thousand. And as of today, November 4th, 2014, you did.

Great work, man. You've done us proud. :)

• Upvote 9

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

i'm glad you beat bonesiii

-Tyler

What is this even supposed to mean?

Regardless, congrats, Hubert! What a crazy milestone. :D

-Rez

RPG forum pride dictates that an RPer has to be the first one to 20k, since we're the ones who seem to hit ten thousand posts in disproportionate numbers.

We want all the milestones.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden
  • Upvote 2

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Wow... That really is pretty impressive. ._. I now regret falling out of the Bionicle RPG scene, though one plus of that is that I had a different record of stalling at '6991' for like three years (until) now. =P

20,000?! That's insane! Congrats! Now get past the rank image limit!

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Good luck with that.

Let's see. I predict that they run out at 100,000. (Either that, or they run on a loop...you'll go back to Inhabitant eventually.)

Oh, and congratulations to Hubert. :P Someone needs to send him a voucher for Lifetime Premier so we don't miss any new ranks. :P

• Upvote 3

You need to get Premier so we can see the cool rank images as you whiz past them. :P

Congrats though! Quite the milestone indeed. It does seem that only the RPG forum gives enough impetus for that many posts (which are actually of any quality, that is).

Also it's been quite a while since I've seen a 10K post topic. Are people no longer posting them, or are we just having few people hit that number recently?

~B~

Also it's been quite a while since I've seen a 10K post topic. Are people no longer posting them, or are we just having few people hit that number recently?

~B~

Pff, who celebrates 10k anymore when 20k is now the mark of achievement?

(The answer is sorry people like me who aren't going to get there till Black Six's grandchild is the reigning ruler of BZPower :P)

...Congrats Hubert!

Edited by V-N
  • Upvote 4
"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

~B~

Pff, who celebrates 10k anymore when 20k is now the mark of achievement?

(The answer is sorry people like me who aren't going to get there till Black Six's grandchild is the reigning ruler of BZPower :P)

...Congrats Hubert!

I now have an image of Black Six's head photoshopped onto a baby in my mind

Please send halp

Edited by Tenth Norik
  • Upvote 4

Wow... That really is pretty impressive. ._. I now regret falling out of the Bionicle RPG scene, though one plus of that is that I had a different record of stalling at '6991' for like three years (until) now. =P

Get 7000. Just for me.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/