Chima 3DS Game on Sale

Since there isn't anything I need from Best Buy, I can't really take advantage of this deal. And besides, this game would only distract me from playing Super Smash Bros. on my 3DS, and I don't want that. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

It's actually a really good game. I got it for Christmas last year, and I love it. IMO it's the last good LEGO 3DS game, since they changed the format from Marvel Superheroes onwards which has made the games totally unplayable (which is a shame, since they're really alienating the handheld market).

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

Argh... there are a couple games like this that seem like they'll be decent, but between new Pokémon and Smash Bros. I'm not really itching for new games. Games like Korra for 3DS, Laval's Journey, or even the Lego Friends game are just going to have to wait because at the moment even a sale like this doesn't entice me.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

That's a steal. I hear the game ain't bad. I'd rather pick it up on Vita though, cause trophies. :P

-NotS

Last I checked the Vita version was on sale on Lego.com. If it's still on sale that might be a good chance to get it.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

That's a steal. I hear the game ain't bad. I'd rather pick it up on Vita though, cause trophies. :P

-NotS

Last I checked the Vita version was on sale on Lego.com. If it's still on sale that might be a good chance to get it.

Awesome. Yep it's on sale - not as good a price as this but still not bad. Thanks for directing me there! :)

-NotS

• Upvote 1

tahubanner.jpg