Mahrahk: Giant Rahkshi of Density Control (BFTGM Entry)

Konahrik

entrypictureedit.jpg

On the Island of Okoto, a new breed of rahkshi has been born: rahkshi that no longer have the need for a kraata to control them, now they are sentient. After makuta fell into a deep slumber, his consciousness contacted the strongest rahkshi on Okoto: Marahk, giant Rahkshi of Density Control. With perfect control over his powers, Mahrak is already a force to be reckoned with, he now commands an enormous army of rahkshi that threaten to overrun the Island of Okoto, but who can stop them?

Size comparison with matoran and Guurahk
Staff Size Comparison
Finding a Mysterious Mask
Vs Toa Mata Tahu
Gallery (When public) 

• Upvote 6

bzpsig.jpg

While the proportions could use some work (legs are too short compared to the torso), this is overall pretty cool - great use of CCBS. I especially like the feet.

I agree on the legs, but there was only so long I could make them before they would start looking gappy and I'd've had to resort to using technic to fill the gaps in. I wanted to make this  almost entirely with the CCBS system. The only things that aren't CCBS are the staff and some pins and axles within the body.

bzpsig.jpg

While the proportions could use some work (legs are too short compared to the torso), this is overall pretty cool - great use of CCBS. I especially like the feet.

Really? I think the look fine. The colours work great too and the design is great. I feel the beast head juke out a bit almost like he is a tortoise. I feel a more beefy neck would fix this.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I think the problem is actually that the torso is too long.

Really cool build. The color scheme is what really stands out to me (mostly because I'm a sucker for lime), and it really invokes the feel of a Rahkshi with the new parts. I do wish it was more hunched over, but I love the body design as is.