Bionicle: Reservoir Dogs

Fighty

As far as I can figure out, this is the voting breakdown. To make things easier in the future, please indicate your vote by writing VOTE in bold, capital letters, followed by the name of your suspect. If you are changing your vote later on, write CHANGE VOTE in bold, capital letters followed by the name of your suspect.

Here is the breakdown. As it stands, unless people change their votes by ~1:00am EST tonight, we will have a burnt first round.

1. Voxumo: Master of Fikou (Mr. White) GOLD
2. Chro (Mr. Tan)
3. Zakaro (Mr. Black) GOLD
4. The Rider of Kikanalo (Mr. Blue) GOLD
5. Councilor Manducus (Mr. Gold) PINK
6. Baltarc (Mr. Violet) GOLD
7. Voltex Oblige (Mr. Teal) GOLD
8. Ifgtalrop (Mr. Lime) GOLD
9. Quisoves Pugnat (Mr. Pink) GOLD
10. Gengar (Mr. Silver) GOLD
11. Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons (Mr. Blood) GOLD
12. An/A Blade (Mrs. Green) GOLD

GOLD: 10
PINK: 1
Edited by Fighty

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Sorry I disappeared for a day and a half. I had an eight-page research paper to write in one evening, followed by a ridiculous amount of other stuff to take care of.

The damage has already been done and I don't want Gold's (probably not guilty) blood on my hands. Holding my vote while I examine the evidence that's been presented.
I will soon provide information regarding my part in the heist, including some of my own evidence which may partially exonerate certain suspects.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC:

Mr. Silver, I'm afraid you'll have to speak up if you want us to hear what you're saying... =P

To make things easier in the future, please indicate your vote by writing VOTE in bold, capital letters, followed by the name of your suspect. If you are changing your vote later on, write CHANGE VOTE in bold, capital letters followed by the name of your suspect.

Also, if there's no lynching this round, there's going to be some serious shooty-shooty. You have been warned.

(Just as soon as I find someone capable of shooting to do it... >>)

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

IC: I would be wary of Mr. Black and Mr. Silver if I were you. Mr. Blue seems most unlikely to be the Rat.

Mr. Black received a call, but who was on the other end? Was there more info than said?

What was Mr. Silver doing in the van while he was waiting for us?

Just some words of wisdom from a dead man.

Edited by Councilor Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Not planning on voting contrarily. Don't shoot me.

Alright, here's my side of things. I see no benefit to disclosing nothing, as I've got nothing to hide.

The heist went down like this. Disguised, White and I went in the back, took out the guards once we got inside. He waited outside the room, presumably keeping guard, while I took down the security systems. I made two calls: one to Black and one to Violet, letting them know the coast was clear to move in.

After leaving the room, White and I heard the cops show up, and admittedly kinda freaked out. We tried to leave the way we entered, but ran into Pink. I can only say he looked... frazzled. I'd guess he was nervous over hearing the cops arrive.

Anyway, the three of us booked it to the front of the shop, got into a bit of a shootout, and got in the van with the rest of you.

Not to point any fingers, but White could have made a call to the fuzz when he was by himself, while I was occupied making my own calls. He's the only one whose whereabouts I'm totally sure of, outside of myself of course.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I wouldn't call Ms. Green "dude"... she's probably going to shoot you now.

I meant Mr. Gold in dude.

IC: I am now a martyr. I would expect you to pour Protodermis onto my grave annually if you make it out of this fiasco, Mr. Blue.

If I live my friend, I will make it a family tradition to pour protodermis on your grave annually.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

OOC: If I were to die, You guys would have made a BIG mistake. I'm just telling you. Plus I just found really no ulterior motive to kill the guy, I was reviewing the evidence, but just gave in to voting for the guy, hence the protodermis memorial.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

To make things easier in the future, please indicate your vote by writing VOTE in bold, capital letters, followed by the name of your suspect. If you are changing your vote later on, write CHANGE VOTE in bold, capital letters followed by the name of your suspect.

Fix pls

ty

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Bullet casings flew as Mr. Gold was riddled with lead, his blood and brains painting the floor a ghastly shade of red. It was too late that they discovered that Mr. Gold was indeed not the rat.

Round 2 begins now and will end at approximately 9:00am EST on Sunday morning, November 9.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

IC: I do believe that Mr. Blood has sufficiently aroused my suspicions; his constant cries for bloodshed (and the fact that he has now caused us to kill Mr. Gold, while also nearly having Mr. Blue killed as well) have so far acted to our detriment. As such, I cast my vote for Mr. Blood, until he can prove to me that he is not the rat.

VOTE: MR. BLOOD

IC: Mr. White

Do not be so hasty. Do not forget that we have another role who would want bloodshed. Where as the Rat merely wished to survive till the end, not needing bloodshed to accomplish this, It is the opportunist who requires bloodshed. Mr. Blood is likely not the rat, but likely the Opportunist if we go by your theory of him trying to lead us astray. 

However I would like to cast my VOTE for Mr. Tan. In the three minutes he was alone in the security room, disabling the alarms, he could have easily tripped a silent alarm, or even called the police. No one had eyes on him during those three minutes.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: In Mr. Blood's defense,Mr. Gold was acting suspiciously. We all seemed to think so, given that we voted for him, so I hardly think that what he did belies guilt anymore than what the rest of us did. As for his cries of bloodshed, he was simply being pragmatic, as most of us were and, hopefully, still are. Come to think of it, your stated reasons for voting for him are much more suspicious than anything he's done, given how they unreasonably single him out.

VOTE: Mr. Teal.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)