BIONICLE MAFIA XIX: THE VOLTEX CONSTANT

Voltex

Portal offered no defense. I suspect he's very busy as of late in which case he wasn't going to be of much help regardless.

Seaborgium didn't put up much resistance outside of directing his attention to others (namely Xaeraz and Portal).

If they're not guilty I don't feel terribly responsible; and if that is the case, I only regret trusting Xaeraz.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

DAY FOUR

://<CODING>

://CODING COMPLETE

://SUBJECT <SNUBBY|UNDERSCORE> SPIRIT VALUE <19>

://VOLTEX CONSTANT REACHED

://APPROVED

Underscore grinned, fist pumping the air as he re-appeared next to everyone else - he had made it to the Voltex Constant.

Unfortunately, he was too late to vote.

---

“Oh my god I can’t believe you’re doing this to me,” Seaborgium moaned, face palming. “It’s Portalfig! It is so obviously Portalfig! What is wrong with you guys?”

“A few of them might be mistaken,” Xaeraz said darkly, “but I’m willing to bet that your demise was an attempt to save Portalfig’s life. Don’t worry - you shall be avenged.”

If you’re quite done  , the Drifter interrupted, we must proceed with the execution.

://ACTIVATING SPINE LIQUEFIER

“Wait, what?” Portalfig asked, glancing at the walls.

Xaeraz smirked. “Oh, how unfortunately ironic… you’ll die by the very machine you tried to kill me with. Doesn’t that suck? Ah, if only I could have saved you. Alas, it would appear that I was too late.”

The appendages shot out of the wall; Portalfig shoved Seaborgium in the way, watching as the other player was pulled back into the wall. However, as Seaborgium began to scream, his spine slowly liquefied, another metal appendage slowly crept towards Portalfig, snatching him up and yanking him into the opposite wall. Portalfig cursed once before screaming as well.

Within seconds, both players slumped to the floor, lacking their spines; there they remained for several seconds, until new appendages grabbed ahold of them and dragged them inside the walls. The walls closed up, and they were not seen again.

We must continue, the Drifter said after a moment of silence. Come - let us move on.

Seaborgium (Matoran) executed.

Portalfig (Mafia) executed.

NIGHT ROLES PM

Edited by Voltex Oblige
  • Upvote 6

Well, I definitely should not have put in my oar. Many apologies, Seaborgium.

On the bright side, we got a Mafioso (no thanks to me.) Xaerez, it seems, is a reliable source of information. To borrow a phrase from Voltex, it's as if someone poked the universe in the eye with a pencil.

• Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Well, I definitely should not have put in my oar. Many apologies, Seaborgium.

On the bright side, we got a Mafioso (no thanks to me.) Xaerez, it seems, is a reliable source of information. To borrow a phrase from Voltex, it's as if someone poked the universe in the eye with a pencil.

When on earth did I say something as insanely glorious as that?! o_O

• Upvote 2

*Sip*

I'm having an excellent time at the graveyard. *Sip* We're having a welcome party for the recently deceased. *Sip*

What is this stuff? *Drains glass* It's really good.

- :burnmad:

It's Unit's blood, Seaborgium's spine, Portalfig's spine, and the Voltex Constant's cooling fluid.

Apparently, I joined this game and then promptly forgot I was even in it. I admit that that has never happened to me before.

Anyway, would someone be able to tell me what has happened so far? Am I still alive?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

NIGHT FIVE

Manducus groaned as he hit the floor, banging his knees on the surface. Wincing with pain, he glanced up at the Voltex Constant for the second time. A question had been asked, and snarkily, he had thought a little bit outside the box - it seemed that the Voltex Constant did not appreciate it.

Or perhaps it did.

://SUBJECT <ROMETECH|MANDUCUS> SPIRIT VALUE <19>

“HA!” he shouted. “TAKE THAT!”

---

For the second night in a row, Jag18 found himself at the Voltex Constant. Besides, everyone that had visited the Voltex Constant twice so far had been approved - so obviously it was his turn. Or perhaps, just to complicate matters further, he would not be approved.

://SUBJECT <EIGHTEEN|JAG18> SPIRIT VALUE <18>

://INVALID SPIRIT VALUE

://DENIED

Frustration pricked at him, but Jag18 shrugged it off as he was returned to his group.

---

“Happy birthday to me,” ToaD muttered sullenly, glaring at the blue crystal. “I don’t even want to reach the stupid Voltex Constant! It’s stupid. Doesn’t have any heads. I need heads. No heads here. I need Voltex’s head….”

://SUBJECT <HEAD|TOAD> SPIRIT VALUE <11>

://INVALID SPIRIT VALUE

://DENIED

“Of course I am,” he said, as the world vanished around him. “What else would I be?”

---

Smooth Jazz awoke with a start, glancing around at his surroundings nervously. Where was he? How had he gotten into this hallway, and why did it seem to open up into a regular old cave?

Then the memories rushed back - he had been dragged out of time by the Drifter, and then… he had fallen asleep. Before they had even properly started their journey. He stretched, and then wretched as he was yanked out of existence, re-appearing before a giant blue crystal.

“What on earth?”

://ARE YOU WORTHY?

“Worthy of what?”

://SUBJECT <BEARD|SMOOTHJAZZ> SPIRIT VALUE <19>

“What the karz is going on?!”

---

Having been approved by the Voltex Constant, Underscore was confident that nothing at all could touch him; after all, surely the crystal would protect him, or the Mafia would leave those who had reached the Voltex Constant alone.

It was, in fact, the opposite - the Mafia had started to hunt down those who had reached the Voltex Constant specifically.

So it was that he found himself cornered by a member of the Mafia, with a sinister grin on their face.

“Who are you?!” Underscore cried out, petrified with fear.

“I am he who rides on wind,” the Mafioso whispered.

Underscore paused. “Wait… are you Windrider?”

“Huh?” the other player asked, stepping back. “What? No! Gross!”

“How is that gross?”

“You make a good point,” the other player conceded. “Regardless, I’m afraid that I’m going to have to kill you. It’s the boss’s orders, not mine.”

“...so your boss is Windrider?”

“Oh my god,” the Mafioso muttered, face palming. “So help me Tohu, if you keep bringing Wind up, I am going to literally explode.”

“Do you really mean literally explode, or did you mean figuratively?”

The Mafia member sighed. “You know what? I don’t even care anymore.”

Turning away, the Mafioso completely missed the trapdoor that opened underneath Underscore, sending the player plummeting to his death.

Underscore (Matoran) killed by Mafia.

Upon gathering, the Drifter determined that Chro, ToaD, Windrider, and Taka Nuvia were all innocent of the supposed crime.

VOTE!

• Upvote 8

My source hasn't given me anything I can go off of, except confirming one of the innocents is, in fact, innocent forever, so I'm holding my vote for the time being.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Can I ask why you decide to spend your one and only vote for the night on me, a simple person?

Our feelings we with difficulty smother, when ēlectory duty's to be done.

Ah, take one consideration with another, a voter's lot is not an 'appy one!

Oooh! When ēlectory duty's to be done, to be done, a voter's lot is not an 'appy one!

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)