BIONICLE MAFIA XIX: THE VOLTEX CONSTANT

Voltex

I don't know if it means anything, but Ehks, Shadowhawk, ToaD, and Taka approached; Taka died, and ToaD and Shadowhawk are innocent. Ehhhhhkkkkssss.

By the way, yes I vote Ehks

So, judging by the Night 1 innocent list, tonight's killer is one of the following:

Gengar
Xaerez
Toa Chuck
Chro
ToaD
Quisoves
Smooth Jazz
Shadowhawk
Windrider

And judging by tonight's innocent list, you can cross ToaD, Shadowhawk, Xaeraz, and myself off the list for tonight. :|

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I don't know if it means anything, but Ehks, Shadowhawk, ToaD, and Taka approached; Taka died, and ToaD and Shadowhawk are innocent. Ehhhhhkkkkssss.

By the way, yes I vote Ehks

So, judging by the Night 1 innocent list, tonight's killer is one of the following:

Gengar

Xaerez

Toa Chuck

Chro

ToaD

Quisoves

Smooth Jazz

Shadowhawk

Windrider

And judging by tonight's innocent list, you can cross ToaD, Shadowhawk, Xaeraz, and myself off the list for tonight. :|

I completely forgot about that. *Facepalm*

Here is the revised list.

Gengar

Toa Chuck

Quisoves

Smooth Jazz

Windrider

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Many people remove themselves from a list of suspects, hoping to imply that they are innocent or cause themselves to be forgotten when considering who to hang.

Except who approaches and doesn't means nothing.

That's right. I'm the Detective and found you to be guilty and I want to lynch you even though I know you're not the real killer of Valendale and Taka.

but their spirits

"... it might be such a bad idea."
Okay, Contradictory Councilor.

I say we don't try that, regardless of how great it'd be if it worked, because it undoubtedly wouldn't. The Mafia would mess it up.

but their spirits

Ok, here is my logic. Quisoves' list shows who is possibly the killer. Logically, if anyone on the list was on a different innocent list, that reduces their odds of being mafia. As such, here are my findings.

Gengar
Toa Chuck - day three innocent
Quisoves - day two innocent
Smooth Jazz - day two and four innocent
Windrider
- day five innocent

As such, I vote Gengar, as the most likely to be mafia.

The Chirox Codex

Chuck's Very Dead Comic Series

:smilehafu: This is my signature. Exciting, huh?  :ruru:

That's right. I'm the Detective and found you to be guilty and I want to lynch you even though I know you're not the real killer of Valendale and Taka.

...What kind of Detective would go out and say they are the Detective?

That's...begging to be killed. Though it does make it so you won't be lynched...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

That's...begging to be killed. Though it does make it so you won't be lynched...

I am the Detective so audacious that I dare you to kill me next round. Do you accept this challenge?

If you do, I'll be unable to discover and make public any more about the twist. And I guarantee you'll want to know all about THAT.

Gengar is probably guilty, but Ehks definitely is. Mark my words.

21 people off the list including for the killer of me, Taka, and Valendale, including the Drifter.

There is only 6 suspects

Six? Did Quisoves miss one?

Five suspects. Regardless I'm voting Ehks because I know he's guilty.

but their spirits

I am the Detective so audacious that I dare you to kill me next round. Do you accept this challenge?

If you do, I'll be unable to discover and make public any more about the twist. And I guarantee you'll want to know all about THAT.

Gengar is probably guilty, but Ehks definitely is. Mark my words.

21 people off the list including for the killer of me, Taka, and Valendale, including the Drifter.

There is only 6 suspects

Six? Did Quisoves miss one?

Five suspects. Regardless I'm voting Ehks because I know he's guilty.

Well it seems people don't care is Ecks was in one of the innocent lists sooooooooooooooooo...

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

It's like none of you want the person I told you was mafia to die.

I've been right every other time I was 100% certain. My information was good!

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

While still vaguely suspicious of Quisoves (but I'm always suspicious of him), I have not investigated him and cannot confirm his innocence or guilt, and therefore his credibility. However, the information presented by Chuck to back him up seems legitimate enough, and I would vote for Gengar myself if I did not know for a fact that Ehks is guilty. Xaeraz is correct about the accuracy of his source.

Well it seems people don't care is Ecks was in one of the innocent lists sooooooooooooooooo...

Remember: the innocent lists don't mean that someone was innocent for the entire game, but only for the single round during which that innocent list appears. Ehks may not have been the killer of Valendale, for example, but it doesn't mean he isn't a member of the Mafia at all.

but their spirits

While still vaguely suspicious of Quisoves (but I'm always suspicious of him), I have not investigated him and cannot confirm his innocence or guilt, and therefore his credibility. However, the information presented by Chuck to back him up seems legitimate enough, and I would vote for Gengar myself if I did not know for a fact that Ehks is guilty. Xaeraz is correct about the accuracy of his source.

Remember: the innocent lists don't mean that someone was innocent for the entire game, but only for the single round during which that innocent list appears. Ehks may not have been the killer of Valendale, for example, but it doesn't mean he isn't a member of the Mafia at all.

I know that. I meant solely looking at this killers innocent lists, people dead and Drifter

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

I swear to god if people haven't realized this by now  :annoyed:

SUSPECTS

Ehks - 2

Gengar - 5

Edited by CHRIS PRATT
  • Upvote 4