BIONICLE MAFIA XIX: THE VOLTEX CONSTANT

Voltex

But we all know it'd never work. For example, someone from the Mafia votes for the true guilty party, then retracts their vote at the last second, leaving several innocents pointlessly dead... it's been established that this isn't a good gambit and my suspicions of you are up now that you've mentioned it.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

But we all know it'd never work. For example, someone from the Mafia votes for the true guilty party, then retracts their vote at the last second, leaving several innocents pointlessly dead... it's been established that this isn't a good gambit and my suspicions of you are up now that you've mentioned it.

Now now. You did mention that you're the "Detective."

Couldn't you just investigate me instead? We all know that I'm the type to advocate multihangs.

Edited by Councilor Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

I could, but I've got other priorities for investigation. And two Mafiosi to orchestrate the hangings of.

EDIT: Wait, what? I was talking to Sg, not you.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Oh he's dead? I keep forgetting who's dead.

Well! Sg is innocent, we know that much!

(Yeah... sorry. I've been busy for a few days and forgetting things. Luckily I have no school for the rest of the week, so I'll be alright to focus on this more.)

but their spirits

Well, I guess you weren't that obvious? I told the Mafia to kill you last round, and had to really do some convincing this round, so yeah. You were just really obvious to me. =P

- :burnmad:

Aww. I'm just kinda relieved to hear that the rest of the mafia apparently didn't consider me to be that obvious, then. :>

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I just realized something. Six extra slots, like the six Mafiosi we've been vexed with. I'm beginning to think that some of the dead will be coming back with a vengeance...

Do you mean to say that...

Bionicle Mafia III: By the Numbers - WITH A VENGEANCE

has secretly influenced this whole game?!?!

• Upvote 2

I just realized something. Six extra slots, like the six Mafiosi we've been vexed with. I'm beginning to think that some of the dead will be coming back with a vengeance...

Or their the remaining people who have/ddn't reach it

Everyone alive has reached it, so our Cyber Mafiosi will no doubt be picked from among those unlucky departed ones who failed to reach it.

Do you mean to say that...

Bionicle Mafia III: By the Numbers - WITH A VENGEANCE

has secretly influenced this whole game?!?!

Indeed, m'boy! This is all a gargantuan four-dimensional bughouse game of chess between Mafia III and Unfinished Business, and Mafia L, in all its nascent insidiousness,  and Personality Crisis.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Gengar is voting himself down to save Ehks. We need some of the people voting Gengar to switch to Ehks, please.

It's a possibility, though I merely interpreted that as him thinking himself a lost cause. Besides, it's not as if Ehks is a player the Mafia would want to keep alive, given Xaerez's accusation. But that's beside the point, since I was hoping for a double-hang anyway. Switching from Gengar to Ehks.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

I TOLD YOU ALL

Hey, Xae. I look forward to seeing you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Very probable. Hopefully the village will take my advice and send Ehks and Quisoves up to meet us soon enough.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

So is QP a mafia, or just a very reckless Matoran?

I am an amalgam of the darker elements of our host's psyche, somewhere between his twelfth and final incarnation. I traveled back along his, or rather our, timeline to ensure his regeneration into CHRIS PRATT, thus securing my place in the web of space-time.

• Upvote 5

gZsNWyr.png

I am an amalgam of the darker elements of our host's psyche, somewhere between his twelfth and final incarnation. I traveled back along his, or rather our, timeline to ensure his regeneration into CHRIS PRATT, thus securing my place in the web of space-time.

Great, now I need to go through and see which incarnation I am

E: Well, counting unique names (and not counting variations), I would be the tenth incarnation... so I'm wondering now why the darker elements of my psyche between my twelfth and final incarnations wanted me to regenerate into this one so much.

Edited by CHRIS PRATT
  • Upvote 1

Great, now I need to go through and see which incarnation I am

E: Well, counting unique names (and not counting variations), I would be the tenth incarnation... so I'm wondering now why the darker elements of my psyche between my twelfth and final incarnations wanted me to regenerate into this one so much.

Spoilers...

• Upvote 4

gZsNWyr.png

I TOLD YOU ALL

Very probable. Hopefully the village will take my advice and send Ehks and Quisoves up to meet us soon enough.

Mafia. Chro doesn't lie about these things.

I hope.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I hope.

Rule #3.1415926535...: Chro sometimes lies, and this time is one of them. 

I know that you all have no reason to believe in my innocence, especially given my track record thus far, so I will leave you to extrapolate my heartfelt plea for trust from my petty mention of it.

I regret that I have but one life to give for my village.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

I TOLD YOU ALL

I hope.

Do you really think we'd fall that easily for a roleswap?

QP is guilty. Ehks is guilty. I messed up with Gengar but I will do my best to ensure that that will not happen again.

(In other words, I will only act on my confirmed investigations, not conjecture.)

I had a busy and hectic couple of days, but I am now home and have a stable internet connection, so I should be able to devote more attention to the game.

but their spirits