BIONICLE MAFIA XIX: THE VOLTEX CONSTANT

Voltex

*thinks about trying to forcefully sign up Taka again as well.*

If that would be okay, of course. See who else wanted to reserve spots who probably aren't on right now. SV probably.? Can't remember who all wanted it though

But if not then I guess they would be out in the cold. =P

E: Oh, sweet. I guess it is! Welcome, Rider!

Edited by Ifgtalrop

I do think we should really sign Taka up. She's been a staple of Mafia for as long as I can remember.

I second this, yeah. ^^

/EDIT: Also, Xaeraz, to answer your question from last game:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9035-bionicle-mafia-iii-by-the-numbers-with-a-vengeance/?p=524046

The last time Master of Blood took vengeance on a lynching. =P

Edited by An/A Blade

Since Taka Nuvia was talking about how she'd probably miss signups, I'll add her in. Which also fills the final spot, so... =P

I'll send role PMs out tomorrow afternoon once I return from work.

E2: And thanks for making this the fastest-filling game ever folks, even WITH the extra spots added in. Still just 1.5 hours total for 25 slots.

Edited by Voltex Oblige
  • Upvote 6

So uh

Remember when I said that role PMs would be sent out tomorrow?

That was a lie

ALL ROLE PMS SENT OUT

ROLES HAVE 24 HOURS TO PM ME THEIR TARGETS

E: Just so there is no confusion; villagers did not receive pms.

Edited by Voltex Oblige

Sign me up if there is still a spot open

Ooh... Nevermind. I was never here

*Vanishes in a puff of smoke*

Edited by Voxumo: Master of Fikou
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Sign me up if there is still a spot open

Ooh... Nevermind. I was never here

*Vanishes in a puff of smoke*

Please do as Burnmad said.

Apologies that you barely missed signups =P

I'm just surprised this filled up in roughly 3 hours. *Raises fist* Curse you real life commitments and your distracting ways

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I can set upon my vengeance post-haste. A warning to the belligerent who attempted to eliminate myself as the Coolant Monitor in Mafia: Damage Control: You know who you are, and you brought what comes next upon yourself.

We have all done or crimes in our past lives. The infleshment begins, our roles our chosen by strange gods with plans unknown. We cannot understand why we are who we are, but we must follow it. That is the cycle. Some escape the knife and the noose, but all die eventually. And all are eventually re-enfleshed. And so the cycle begins again. You cannot argue with the universe.

That is where you are incorrect. I do as I wish. I can most certainly argue with the universe.

• Upvote 2

bBhcfWO.png

... You people are all ninjas.

NINJAS I SAY, NINJAS!

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I would see if SV would like to join, but his random online activities are hard to decipher.

I'm British, Rider. Your times are not my times.

And I knew I would miss it, I said as much in the Discussion Topic. I would rather have liked to sign-up, yes.

• Upvote 1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Or you could force it by secretly revealing all the roles behind the host's back, forcing a restart of the game.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Or you could force it by secretly revealing all the roles behind the host's back, forcing a restart of the game.

"Last round, guys, then game over!"

"Oh by the way, i'm mafia, Chro is a villager, Portal is the doctor, and Taka Nuvia is another villager"

Everyone out of the game: "Yay!"

Everyone in the game: "...come on"

That was a joke, I have no clue who everyone else is.

Edited by Doorman

Previously known as Aiwendil.

"Last round, guys, then game over!"

"Oh by the way, i'm mafia, Chro is a villager, Portal is the doctor, and Taka Nuvia is another villager"

Everyone out of the game: "Yay!"

Everyone in the game: "...come on"

That was a joke, I have no clue who everyone else is.

honestly, I think such an attempt would rather lead to an "everyone dies instantly" rather than a restart of the game, though. :/

Edited by Fairy Paladin

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I'm going to say this once.

And I mean only once.

If anyone starts revealing roles, and I catch them, they will be removed from this game, and I will then re-shuffle roles.

E: The exception to this rule is the Detective, since discovering roles is kind of their job.

On a brighter note, I have received all PMs, so the scene should be up in a few hours.

Edited by Voltex Oblige
  • Upvote 1