Extra Matoran Alphabet Letters

Boidoh

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh

I didn't know there were any extra letters. Where'd you find these?

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

BS01 had some extra Danish letters. Then I read in the Trivia section that there are more, then (surprisingly) BIONICLE wikia had that useful image.

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

As you said yourself, BS01 lists three other extra letters for Danish, so that makes six extra letters in total. But I'm a little skeptical of how canon these letters are, especially since the Å apparently has two different forms... (depending on whether you check BS01 or BIONICLE Wikia) It's not impossible there'd be two different forms of the Å, but I think it's unlikely the Story Team would go for that. I think these letters were just made up by designers as they needed them and weren't really checked with the Story Team.

As you said yourself, BS01 lists three other extra letters for Danish, so that makes six extra letters in total. But I'm a little skeptical of how canon these letters are, especially since the Å apparently has two different forms... (depending on whether you check BS01 or BIONICLE Wikia) It's not impossible there'd be two different forms of the Å, but I think it's unlikely the Story Team would go for that. I think these letters were just made up by designers as they needed them and weren't really checked with the Story Team.

Bionicle doesn't have a language. Not like Klingon, or Elvish. Its simply the language you know written with different symbols.

So, how will you manage that when the country's alphabet has a few different or extra letters?

To us they might not be canon. but to any Scandinavian they are.

• Upvote 1

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

BIONICLE doesn't have a language... erm.. it technically does but... Give me a second to re-think my self...

Ignore what I was saying... Point is, the Matoran have an alphabet. An "alphabet".

He was questioning it since there are two forms of: Å; one from that picture, and one that is on the BS01 language page.

huh, never saw these before. Interesting find

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I am honetly surprised by this picture. I knew letters for those existed, but I was aware of different ones (Ä having simply two dots above the standard :a:  and Ö being an :m_o: with two dots alike), so I've never seen the ones in the picture you posted.