Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Xara - Warehouse. 

And now we were playing hide and seek with Kat's boyfriend. This rebellion wasn't turning out anything like what I'd imagined. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ic: Sir Cadwin the First.

No sooner had I entered the building than a cry of desperation had entered my ears, and was seemingly directed at me. I lift my head slightly and turn toward the cry, where I see a rather... Interesting, shall I put it, bretherin hurtling down the hallway towards me. I shift my stance slightly lower - you can never be too cautious in a place like this - and called out to the person at hand

"What seems to be ailing you, madame?"

IC: Rose [Halls]

She stumbled up to the fancy rahkshi on her wounded legs, the pain was there, but she was ignoring it again, instead she raised a sliced-up hand in a friendly wave and spoke, "You l-l-look like some-one imPORTant!" she said, with a grin, "I need, muh-mih-MEDical assistance and and and..." she trailed off before gathering her words again, "aaaaaaand i was WONDering if y-you knew where th-at was?"

she ended with another grin, though her head also twitched slightly, she was obviously not comfortable standing still, not with so many wounds itching across her body.

IC: Snap [infirmary]

Snap dragged herself into an infirmary bed and flopped down, exhausted.

"Palma, i have an arrow in my shoulder" she said, with uncharacteristically little flair or emphasis.

IC: Teeth [Refectory]

I don't care what's going on, i really really don't wnat to know what's going on, and i really, really. really don't want any one of those noisy, violent brutes over there to notice me, i would pray to any deity, any at all for them to not notice me this day...

OOC: Teeth is on the block for interaction, provided someone notices them. :b

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Lucid / Cave, Skies, Courtyard

After a long, refreshing romp through the realm of dreams alongside sympathetic spirits, Lucid awoke to a brave new day. She went about her standard morning ritual of greeting and watering her roommates and having a short breakfast, then set off in flight to return to the front lines in the great battle that was life as a student as Corpus Rahkshi. Hopefully, the danger she'd been alerted to earlier had now passed.

It was an unremarkable flight, and the rainbow Rahkshi was soon approaching the school, slowing to gently land just where she'd left - the Courtyard.

OOC: Lucid open for interaction in the courtyard.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Geuua - Refectory.

"No idea," I replied, "But knowing Ezec, probably nothing actually worth killing over." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Sounds about right." 

IC: Vyper - Gym.

I was pretty good with my weapons, but there was always room for improvement. I stepped up to the targets and pulled my knives free, making note of where they'd struck, and how close those spots were to my intended impact site.

I was consistently striking close to centre of mass - a debilitating blow against any enemy, but I wanted more accuracy without having to cheat and use my rhotuka. 

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways. 

Dragging my spoils along behind me, I started down the corridors towards the courtyard. My dorm was too cramped to work with this many bones. I needed more space, and some fresh air.

IC: Illusive - Dorm.

For once, my dreams were quiet. No more traumatic memories, no eerie voice in my head.

At last, peace...

IC: Rail - Outside Icarax's Office

"Doesn't look like the headmaster's inside," the Rahkshi of Magnetism grumbled. "Any idea where he could be?"

IC: Venom - Forest

Finishing her shelter, Venom crawled inside and immediately fell asleep.

IC: Liar - Hallways

Liar's thoughts of chaos and destruction were soon interupted by the grumbling of his stomach.

Looks like evil's going to have to take a lunch break.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"If you really want to know, go ask Ezec or Aza," I rolled my eyes, "I'm sure they'd be willing to tell you all about their godly statuses." 

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

We really need to get our hands on some kind of fancy weapons or something, sis.

Why?

Because our powers don't exactly, you know, work.

Your point being?

We're going to get our butt kicked if we end up getting caught up in a fight against most of these guys. 

Isn't that why we're trying to train ourselves to fight better, and avoid provoking people?

We can be the best hook blade masters in the universe, but that won't stop us from getting fried by plasma or lightning or whatever. 

So, what do you suggest?

We need to find a way to even the playing field. 

Okay, you've got my attention...

Ic: Sir Cadwin the First

It becomes apparent to me that this Rahkshi is not in the most stable mind set (although saying that she doesn't seem to be very intelligent either, but that could just be down to her injuries).

I take a quick glance over her body to look at the injuries.

"I could have a go, however, I feel that a trained professional would be more suited to the job."

I take a quick glance at her again before continuing

"I have just arrived here, so I do not have a clue where anything is - but, like-varient Kraata share a bond, so I could track her down." I lie through my teeth. Hopefully, this one believes it.

Ic: Sir Cadwin the First

It becomes apparent to me that this Rahkshi is not in the most stable mind set (although saying that she doesn't seem to be very intelligent either, but that could just be down to her injuries).

I take a quick glance over her body to look at the injuries.

"I could have a go, however, I feel that a trained professional would be more suited to the job."

I take a quick glance at her again before continuing

"I have just arrived here, so I do not have a clue where anything is - but, like-varient Kraata share a bond, so I could track her down." I lie through my teeth. Hopefully, this one believes it.

IC: Rose [Halls]

She took a deep breath and repiled,

"THaaaaaaaank y-ou..." before, essentially, passing out into his arms.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Dormirahk

"I have no idea. But the school has been pretty empty recently. I don't know, I guess the only place I haven't checked yet is... the gym." Dormirahk looked up at Rail. "Maybe there's something going on in there. And just maybe that's where we will find Icarax."

IC: Vinna

"The gym? Hmmm, now that I think about it, there were some porters rolling around relaying a message or something about a new task a couple of days ago. I figured my time was better spent trying to find solutions to my own personal dilemmas."

IC: Door

"What? No! How can you not remember what happened? You and I, we were fighting that other rahkshi with the axe and plasma powers. We even talked for a while before that. Did that hit to your faceplates knock out your memory or something?" Door honestly felt a bit offended that Rain didn't remember him from before, considering that he had in fact saved her hide on at least one occasion during their fight with Beat. 

IC: Helkyrie

Helkyrie simply kept eating her gruel.

IC: Sim - Forest

"I'm only following you, so lead the way." I said this as he started to rise. I looked around for a moment. I really did like this part of the forest. I picked up a large rock and placed it in the bough of a tree, and followed suit with just a few more before I shot up to follow Carapace.

IC: Carapace/Above the Forest

Upon reaching up higher than the balcony, I looked around, and in the distance is a waterfall. As Sim came from below me, I pointed in the direction of the waterfall.

"Looks like it might be over there."

I began to fly towards the waterfall.

IC: Helix/Infirmary

"Hmm..."

I looked around, but most of the contents of the things I saw were expired. I guess some medications go unused since we have Palma. I guess it's off the Cauldron for me. I left the Infirmary, and began to make my way to the Causeway.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Leviathan

Now... I carefully place the blades down, before rushing into the armory, and grab a hammer, tongs, and a whetstone. Stepping back out, I summon an anvil and a large basin of water, as well as an empty crucible. That would be needed for later. Grabbing a protosteel blade with the tongs, I place it carefully in the forge, and using the bellows, I heat up the forge to the point where the metal would become hot enough to work with. I repeat the process with the other blade, before moving on to the protodermis blades. I place them in the other two forges, and heat them to the point where they would melt. The bellows roaring, the rest of the gym starts to noticeably heat up. At this point, my corner is starting to become unbearable. So, I summon a pool of ice water nearby, before stepping in and crouching, sighing with relief. Cooled down, I move to each forge, pumping the bellows of each forge to keep up the heat, before going back to my pool. I repeat this process again, and again.

IC: Spezia

I land on the causeway, and wait for Strurin.

OOC: Leviathan and Spezia OFI.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Bonegleam - Courtyard.

Sitting down on a bunch, I emptied my collection of spoils onto the ground and begin carefully stripping the flesh and muscle from the beautiful bones hidden beneath. It was like unwrapping a present.

A sticky, smelly, partially-decayed, scorched and blood-soaked present...

IC: Sir Cadwin the First

The other has now fainted in my arms. Frankly, I am not surprised at this. However, she is much heavier than I imagined her to be.

"Right, now where's the infirmary?" I say to the thin air before me. Slowly, I drag the unconscious rahk down a series of identical hallways, before stumbling upon the infirmary.

"Excuse me, but is there anyone here who can administer medical help?" I say into the room.

IC: Vyper - Gym.

I'd put the knives away for now, switching to my staff and moving through a series of motions - slashes and jabs and blocks and parries - leaving deep gouges in the stone constructs serving as my targets. 

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

The Courtyard was nice, but Lucid didn't linger there long. (Though disgusting, the arrival of Bonegleam had little to do with this, of course.) Instead, she soon moved into the hallways, wandering about in the certainty that fate would set her feet on the proper path.

OOC: Lucid now open to interaction in the halls.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Acinaces (Gym)

Sheathing my sword after shaking the blood off of it, I kneel down next to Rider. "You okay?" I ask gently, shaking him.

IC: Malady (Nynrah)

A bird drops out of the sky, its hollow ribs crushed by my projectile. I catch the boomerang as it wheels back to me, stowing it safely away. My gaze still on the sky, I notice the westering sun. Perhaps half an hour away from darkness. Setting my resolve, I head deeper into the forest, hoping to find something else to beat up before sunset.

OOC: Malady OFI on Nynrah.

Edited by Chandra Nalaar

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas stepped inside and waited for Percy to follow before quietly closing the door. She hurried to get the first word in. "Listen kid, I'm... not who you think I am."

IC Percy:

He just grinned, "No way! I'm being serious! Dad got to make another Kraata after you, and that's me!"