Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sim - Above the forest

"Ah... right. I've run into some visorak before, but never a Vohtarak, and certainly never a young one. They wanted to eat me, I think. Stasis Field powers come in handy when trying to run from an angry mob of any species though, so at least I have that at my disposal."

The waterfall grew closer and closer, but it was  still a good hundred bio or so away.

"Can you understand him?" I gestured to Voha.

IC: Leviathan

As I emerge from my pool, a hardened chunk of lava lands at my feet. Glancing at the source, I see a Rahkshi... Flinging lava? Truth be told, I have no idea what he is trying to do. Silently, I turn my attention back to my forge.

Using my tongs, I grasp the fused blade, and place it on the anvil. My hammer I hand, I start to hammer the creation, with a heavy focus on one of the edges. Before long, this edge is bent at a ninety degree angle. I turn the blade over, and repeat the process. Now, the blade appears seamless, and I start hammering it out. The blade, now with only one edge, is thicker, longer, and wider... Something had intended for. But I was far from done. The blade enters the forge again, and I start to plot how I would do the next part.

OOC: Leviathan OFI.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

"Ah... right. I've run into some visorak before, but never a Vohtarak, and certainly never a young one. They wanted to eat me, I think. Stasis Field powers come in handy when trying to run from an angry mob of any species though, so at least I have that at my disposal."

The waterfall grew closer and closer, but it was  still a good hundred bio or so away.

"Can you understand him?" I gestured to Voha.

IC: Carapace/Above the Forest

"To be honest, my powers don't help with communicating with them. But...I've lived around and with them for so long, I picked up some of the basics of the language."

Voha's whirs and chirps, and Carapace understood it to be laughter.

"I also can understand some body language."

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Carapace/Above the Forest

I laughed.

"The Vohtarak I lived around didn't kill me because they were friendly. They didn't kill me because they couldn't recognize me as something other than one of their own. But Voha doesn't have their sight problems, and he and I are cool with each other. So I guess there is some hope."

Voha clicks, and seems skeptical about the statement.

"Aw c'mon Voha. If you didn't like me, you would've bit me when they first gave me to you...oh wait. You did do that at first."

Voha whirs in amusement..

"Well, granted, buppbblth-!" My voice was cut short as I flew through a wall of water.

Once again, observation skills fail me.

My face-plate kept the water from my eyes well enough, but it didn't stop my mouth from being flooded. I slowed to a hovering stop inside the cave as I coughed up the water trapped in my lungs.

IC--Sepulchral--Library

Having gathered all he thought necessary, Sepulchral sat down at a table near the door and began to read.

IC--Nyarl--Gym

Nyarl had scarcely stepped out of the armory before summoning a training dummy from the gym floor. The target itself had scarcely appeared before he flung the chakram in his tentacle at it with deadly speed. He was only partly successful in compensating for the difference in weight from his old disk, but it impacted the dummy off-center, biting deep into the stone and remaining there, vibrating slightly. Nyarl grinned in satisfaction. Finally, things were starting to turn his way again.

IC--Kaboom--Gym/Halls

The gym was emptying rapidly, but Augustus was still nowhere to be seen. Kaboom swore under his breath; if the other Rahk thought he was being given the cold shoulder it could complicate the budding alliance considerably.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear nodded and slowly followed Malattia to the Refectory.

IC: Melody - Hallways

"Um... n-not yet," Melody admitted shyly.

Edited by Click

IC Xi

Don't drop your jaw don't drop your jaw don't drop your draw

"...Maybe something easier to understand. or catchy." He said, hoping he wasn't offensive.

IC Hollow

Meh. Cyclones are stupid.

Hollow marched out of the gym and down the halls.

OOC: Hollow open for interaction.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Augustus - Hallways

Augustus stepped quickly as he left the gym. A little too quickly though; his feet tripped over each other, sending him crashing to the ground.

His chin struck first, wrenching his neck with an awful snap. His body rolled and slammed into the wall, the small slug that was once him turned into mostly jelly from the impact.

As his body rolled onto the floor, what was left of him leaked out, and the once bright, curious eyes of Augustus, dimmed forevermore.

"Well, granted, buppbblth-!" My voice was cut short as I flew through a wall of water.

Once again, observation skills fail me.

My face-plate kept the water from my eyes well enough, but it didn't stop my mouth from being flooded. I slowed to a hovering stop inside the cave as I coughed up the water trapped in my lungs.

IC: Carapace/The Cauldron

I covered Voha as best as I could since I too was caught off guard by the wall of water. But not like Sim.

So as Voha got off my lap and began shaking himself dry, I came up to Sim.

"You okay?" I asked. I knew he probably wasn't, but it just for courtesy.

IC: Sim - Cauldron

I landed and shook the cold water off of my back. My spines clicked oddly as they shook, and a little water settled in the containment area of my back.

"Ooh, that's not a pleasant feeling."

I heard Carapace come up behind me, asking if I was alright.

"Oh, yes, the water was just unexpectedly cold. And got in unexpected places."

I twisted my body around, trying to let the water run out of my body.

"Eugh."

IC: Carapace and Voha/Cauldron

Voha began looking around and found a little helmet. Of course it was actually a shoulder plate meant for Matoran, but that didn't stop him from trying to wear it. When he tried to approach Carapace, the plate ended up slipping over his eyes and he ended up smacking his head into the cavern wall. Carapace chuckled a little as he came to pick up the little one and began to gently rub the sore head with his hand.

"Don't do that, Voha. I know you want to fight. I'll find some armor for you later."

He turns to Sim.

"I guess they weren't kidding when they say that the place is usually stocked with stuff."

IC: Law/Gym

Well this was an unsettling welcome. I walked into the gym to practice my fighting. I opened my empty suitcase, and slipped on the handles on the inside. The law is not only my identity, but it also provided my defense.

"I'll find someone doing wrong against the Makuta to punish eventually."

I entered a stance and began to smash some dummy heads.

IC: Exxan - Library. 

"Well, it's been fun chatting with you two," I said to the two rahks as he rose to my feet, "but I should really get going." Being in the blind spot right beside the door, sitting down in a chair with two other rahks crowded right in front of me, my presence in the infirmary had gone entirely unnoticed. And while Zelnos hadn't seemed too surprised to see me still alive, I couldn't be certain other rahks would react the same way.

For now, I needed to lay low, and get a feel for how things had changed in my relatively brief absence. And where better for me to do that than the library? Making certain I wasn't followed, I made my way there, finding my old corner almost exactly how I'd left it. Home sweet home...

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

So, where exactly are we going to find these fancy weapons you're prattling on about?

I have no idea...

Well, that's helpful...

IC: Vyper - Gym.

I was a blur of motion, a deadly whirlwind of violence and grace, a... warrior who was swiftly growing bored of hacking up a bunch of hapless stone effigies. I needed to find myself a real opponent...

IC: Bonegleam - Courtyard.

"Perfect," I crooned, standing the completed skeleton up on its feet and beginning to piece the next one back together. 

OOC: Exxan, Glaciem Ignis, Vyper and Bonegleam all open for interaction.

Edited by Nato Greavesy

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I returned the wave, surprised to see anyone at all in the library, then sat down in my corner and began digging around through the shelves for something to read...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Xi

Not wanting to hear another Lucid suggestion, Xi tapped his chin thoughtfully before snapping his fingers. "How about..."

"Corpus Peace Squad?"

IC Hollow

Hollow turned into a room... Full of books. Not too bad, but he had to make it seem as though he was interested in fighting techniques. Walking into a corner, he shredded the pages out of a combat book before sticking a book on artistry inside it, then unintentionally seating nearby Exxan.

OOC: Yeah... Open for interaction.

IC: Sim - Cauldron

I nodded. Before I dug into the paints I made a quick surveillance of the area. I wanted to know what resources were really in here. Several piles of assorted materials balanced precariously to heights well over three bios high, and bits of machinery were scattered about.

"I wish we'd brought along someone that's good with machines." I had my eye on a few parts that I would have liked to add to my body, but had no technical knowledge of how.

IC--Beat--Infirmary

As she waited for Palma to make her way over, Beat picked up her damaged bolas and examined it. One of the wire cords had been sawed clean through, but otherwise the weapon seemed intact. She could probably fix it by melting the cord back together, maybe reinforcing the seam with a little extra metal, but she wasn't sure Palma would like her doing that in here.

IC--Sepulchral--Library

As he flipped eagerly through his collection of manuscripts, Sepulchral noted a succession of fellow students straggling into the library. He briefly contemplated relocating to his dorm for further study, but soon decided against it. There was no need to be quite so antisocial, provided this room remained the oasis of quiet it had been since he arrived.

IC--Nyarl--Gym

Nyarl flung his fifth and final chakram at the target, striding forward to collect them even as it hit. He felt he was starting to master these new weapons. A sudden gnawing sensation from his stomach briefly intruded on his satisfaction, and as he dismissed the training dummy and began picking the rings up off the ground, he decided to visit the refectory as soon as he was finished here.

IC--Kaboom-Gym/Halls

Kaboom stomped out into the hall, brooding, but came to an abrupt halt as he saw just why Augustus hadn't met him in the gym.

"...oh."

He crouched down next to the still form, tapped the still shoulder, whispered "Hey, kid?" But he knew right away it was useless. No breathing, too much blood seeping from the kraata case...you didn't need to be a medic to know death when you saw it.

Kaboom stood, glancing about nervously. It couldn't have been the boney guy who had done it--there were no limbs missing--but that Takea Rahk could maybe...He paused, shook his head. It might not have been his own enemies at all. Did Augustus even have any enemies? Could he have run into someone who had just decided to up and kill him between the dorms and here? 

He sighed as he hoisted the lifeless body over his shoulder. The effort he had put into cultivating an ally had all been for naught. He'd gotten rather attached to the guy too, though he wasn't about to admit that. But, he reflected as he set off toward the infirmary, they could still help each other once more.

OOC: All open for interaction.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Leviathan

The solution was, to me at least, now obvious. Returning to my forge, tongs in hand, I grasp the blade and place it on my anvil. Then I start to gently tap down with the hammer, watching as the blade curves. At last, I step back to observe my work. What laid before me was the glowing blade of a massive hook sword for most Rahkshi. The curve could only be described as elegant, unlike other hook swords, with their sharp angles. Excellent... Using my tongs, I thrust the blade into the water, watching as the blade became a lighter shade of gunmetal. Slowly, my new weapon emerges, and I place it on the anvil. More to go... I summon rock to surround the blade, almost like a mold. Lava begins to heat the blade, and I summon bellows to pump air into it. I start pumping and pumping, getting the blade almost to the point where it would melt. I move my crucible filled with molten metal over, and... Rush to grab a bucket from the armory. Returning, I fill the bucket a tiny bit with molten metal, and start pouring it onto the blade. I repeat the process several times, all in different spots on the blade, before I turn the lava into ice water, and watch as the blade falls in as the walls dissolve. Grasping it with my tongs, I flip it over, and summon the mold around it. With it encased, the water turns back into lava, and I pump the bellows, before repeating the same process.

OOC: Leviathan OFI.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Hollow

Hollow turned into a room... Full of books. Not too bad, but he had to make it seem as though he was interested in fighting techniques. Walking into a corner, he shredded the pages out of a combat book before sticking a book on artistry inside it, then unintentionally seating nearby Exxan.

Pausing briefly, I glanced up from my book, "Any particular reason you're tearing pages out of a perfectly good book? Or why you chose to sit here?" Most people who came in here went off to sit on their own. They didn't deliberately sit next to the guy seated in the obscure, distant corner of the room when the rest of the place was practically empty. 

"You didn't answer my question," I pressed, folding down the corner of the page I was on and closing my book, And I'm sure as karz not going to just give my name away to a total stranger...

"Huh?" I hadn't done anything even remotely threatening. "What are you talking about?" It never ceased to astound me just how many unstable, unhinged rahks there were at this school. 

"That isn't really an answer," I mused, turning fully to look at him properly, "Choosing to deliberately sit near me when the library is nearly empty would indicate loneliness, a seeking out of companionship and interaction," I pointed at the book, "and destroying school property would likely suggest frustration and impatience, an unwillingness to learn." All that time I'd spent studying and observing my fellow students was finally coming in handy.