Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Malady (Gym)

I'm almost tempted to say no, to reach for his smug little Kraata and drag it out of his smug little Rahkshi suit to stamp on it. But I hold myself back. Icarax would never forgive me if I took another student's life without due cause. So, reluctantly, I pull my launcher out of the mechanism, frowning at the large dents and warping made in it by my method of jamming the gun. "Deal," I say coldly, turning to pick up my falchion from the ground. "Might want to reassess your strategy with that gun, by the way," I continue. "Jamming it was far too easy."

IC: Mu (Hallways)

Mu wasn't exactly a sensitive person, nor a sympathetic one. So, obviously, as soon as he saw Liar in the hallways, his mouth moved before his mind could be bothered too.

"Hey, you!" the small Rahkshi shouted at Liar. "The one who probably got torn apart by a Muaka!"

OOC: Mu interacting with Liar.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Jodohnn

What? He thinks I chose to lack flight? Originally, I just used my jumper as a way to get back at the world- a way to show that I didn't need that which all other Rahkshi to be great. Also, cuz my Makuta made me use it but that's against the point. 

"Listen, I never wanted to have no flight. Most other Makuta would have destroyed a Rahkshi with a defect like mine. I'm lucky my Makuta didn't, and I'm lucky to be where I am. I want to experience everything I can with what I have. I've got to use all the good things that I have to make life the best and enjoy all the thrills I can!"

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

What? He thinks I chose to lack flight? Originally, I just used my jumper as a way to get back at the world- a way to show that I didn't need that which all other Rahkshi to be great. Also, cuz my Makuta made me use it but that's against the point. 

"Listen, I never wanted to have no flight. Most other Makuta would have destroyed a Rahkshi with a defect like mine. I'm lucky my Makuta didn't, and I'm lucky to be where I am. I want to experience everything I can with what I have. I've got to use all the good things that I have to make life the best and enjoy all the thrills I can!"

IC: Slif - Gym

"No no, I didn't mean it like that. I got you, I know. I was just wondering if you were happy with the cards you were dealt."

After a confused look I continued,

"You know, cards? You never play cards? Huh. Thought that was a more universal thing. It just means what you were given in life."

IC: Tear - Gym

This time, Tear decided to try a new trick. He swung the mace's head up towards the darting spearpoint. Though his odds of actually knocking the spear out of the way were minimal, the mace had a chain, one that could very easily entangle the spear and allow Tear to pull it away.

IC: Melody - Library

"I th-think I last s-saw him outside," Melody said. "B-but I d-don't think he f-followed us in here."

IC: Canvas - Library to Hallways

Canvas' eyes bounced back and forth between Melody and the door back to the halls, torn between the two choices. "I... I'll be right back!" she decided, before running towards the door. "Arms" couldn't be that hard to find. After all, how many four armed Rahkshi were in this place?

OOC: Canvas open to interaction.

IC: Call - Library

Call stared at Snap in confusion. "So... you want me to leave? After everything I've done to get here, you want me to go... somewhere else? I... I can't."

His hand clutched the bag at his neck as he felt the weight of all his siblings' deaths resting on his shoulders. He couldn't just leave now, and let their sacrifices be in vain.

IC: Snap [Library]

Bad end. this wasn't working, why did she keep trying to motivate people like this?

"No, wait, that's-"

she took a breath,

"I didn't mean so literally, i meant.... if something's bothering you, try to put it behind you! all good rahkshi make mistakes, but the best rahkshi learn from them!"

a pause, "right?"

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Malattia

The chain wraps around the chain, and the spear is pulled... But I leap with the spear. I flick my wrist, and my wrist blade extends, before I let go of the spear. I extend my arm, and let the momentum fling my wrist blade at his chest.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Kovinth-Refectory

Kovinth shrugged, taking another spoonfull of food before answering. "Different Rahkshi seem to have different definitions, I like hearing everyone else's thoughts on some matters." He smiled and nodded to his companion. "Yours is among the majority, as is mine."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Vyper - Refectory.

"Oh, okay," I shrugged, "Each to their own, I guess." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Percy:

Said pain was becoming quite sharp, and had Percy bothered to pay any attention, he might have noticed the stone of the staff was quickly becoming less staff like as it started digging into his hand. However, Percy was simply too filled with determination to notice.

That is until he made to swing the Improvised spear over his shoulders as he stepped closer to Pyre.

His hand was unable to let go of the staff, causing him to rather clumsily knock himself in the side of the head.

IC: Pyre - Gym

Pyre stepped forward to clock Percy straight in the face with the handle of one of his scythes, making sure to steer clear of the rock eating away at Percy.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC Percy:

Percy staggered back from the blow, falling onto his back once more. He hooked a foot onto the middle of the staff, pushing and tearing the rock apart. It unfortunately didn't keep it off of his hands, and they were soon encased in the living rock. What remained of the sword's cross guard and hilt were little more than a crumpled mess.

"I....."

Should I give in?

Would Kat have stopped here?

.....Kat wouldn't have gotten herself into this mess in the first place.

He pushed himself up, smashing both hands into the floor, shattering the rock, and reconnecting what didn't to the floor once more. Back under control, it melted off of his hands as he stood to his feet once more.

"I won't...."

He steadied himself, placing his feet evenly apart.

Raised his arms into a defensive position.

"I WON'T GIVE UP!"

IC Ezec:

"No. You have no stake in this, Demon. I will face one of Icarax's enforcers. Not you."

Edited by The Other Other Alex

IC: Tesla - Gym

Tesla made appear a table with few melon-like targets. Maybe she can direct her katana with magnetism too. Still having katana only in right hand, she stood into battle stance, hitting 'melon'. Or at least she tried to. That was bad, she thought.

OOC: Tesla still open for interaction.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"Can you morons just pick someone and get this thing over with?" I interjected, "Because this is quickly becoming tedious." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Liar - Hallways

Since his arrival at Corpus, Liar had had plenty of time to get used to the weld marks littered across his suit, so much so that the comment hardly even fazed him as he proceeded to divert his attention towards the smaller Rahkshi who had taken it upon themself to address him in such a manner.

Is this supposed to be some sort of joke...?

"The name's Liar, half-pint," he responded coldly. "Now what do you want?"

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Tube - Gym

After seeing the mean Rahkshi turn down their Master's offer for a spar, Tube very nearly leapt to defend their Master's honor... but the mean Rahkshi was looking for "Icarax's enforcers." Whatever that meant.

IC: Tear - Gym

Tear had stolen Malattia's weapon... but his victory was short-lived, as his chest suddenly erupted into pain. He staggered back, trying to understand what had just happened. Where had that knife come from?

"I... though you said... you couldn't defend yourself," he hissed through the pain.

IC: Call - Library

"Uh... no, not really," Call admitted. "It was just a spar."

I smile a bit when my gauntlet connects... Before falling backwards, flat on my back. "I.... Said I was... Bad at ... Conserving... Energy..." I say through labored breaths. Very shakily, I reach into my bag, and pull out a pill, before dropping it in my mouth. The effects were instantaneous, and I sit up, looking sadly at Tear. "I understand the concept of fighting, but... Well, even if I'm winning, I'm bound to lose."

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"These? Oh, they're pills for my... Condition. Normally, I'm stronger and faster than most Rahkshi. However, there is a massive downside. This... Condition saps my energy, and the harder I work, the more exhausted I become, leading to... Death." I gulp. "That's why I have these. To reinvigorate me. It's also why I try to avoid any conflict, because I know if I can't win in the first few moves... It's the last thing I'll ever do."

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Tear - Gym

Ah, now he understood... well, as much as Malattia seemed willing to tell. And she had exposed her weakness. She had defeated him in battle, she had seen him beaten. She would pay, with time.

But for now, her alliance was more useful. Tear staggered back to his feet, one hand applying pressure to his chest. The weapons were left for whoever might need them next. "Perhaps it's time... we paid a visit to Palma."

IC Kat:

"I'm gonna divide us into teams. Cao and Era, Fang and Jayar, Snake and Shield, and Xara and I. Split up, take a good look around for anything that could give us an idea as to where our targets are. Also keep track of any good spaces we can use to set up shelter, or find food. Meet back here in two hours, if a team isn't back, we'll come looking."

I looked around at the group.

"That sound good to everyone?"

IC Percy: 

The dodgerahk stepped into the swing, using his shoulder to break the momentum of the arm, and bringing his knee up towards Pyre's gut.

IC Ezec:

The Mountainous White God simply huffed, then swung his flail forward.

IC: Xara - Forest of Kaam.

"So long as you don't plan on lecturing me the whole time, I'm fine with it," I responded, leaning on my staff, "Oh, and I hope you like cats, because I'm not leaving Sand alone out here." 

IC: Draco

I smile cruelly, before letting off a blast of Level 4 cyclonic energy at the mace. That should throw him off balance, and using that to my advantage, I step forward a few steps, and swing Necrosmith in hammer mode at Ezec's leg, cyclonic powers assisting it's approach.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Kovinth-Refectory

The teleportation Rahk nodded as he finished his bowl, leaning back from the table. "Yes, to each his own. As is our perogative as thinking beings, is it not? Though our origins may be similar, our thoughts vary wildly. It's an incredibly interesting phenomenon to me. The fact that we range from nearly mindless subservence to our creators, to rumors of whispered rebellion, and every facet in between is incredible to me."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Vyper - Refectory.

"It's called individuality," I replied flippantly, "It's not that incredible..." 

IC-Arsenal (Gymnasium)

Arsenal stood up, and reverted his arm back to it's original mode. "Yeah... I'm not that great with close-range combat, especially against skilled sword users like you." He said. "By the way, who are you, anyway?"

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Jayar / Forest of Kaam

At first thought, Jayar was skeptical of going out in mere pairs... if they encountered a hostile Hand of Spiriah, any two of them wouldn't have a chance in a fight. But then, the plan was not to fight, wasn't it? And discovering two mysterious newcomer Rahkshi could be a lot less hostility-inducing than coming across eight. "All right," he consented.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"Yeah I've never heard of these cards things, and besides I like the way my life is now. So, what's your name anyways? I don't think I remember it. I'm Jodohnn, by the way."

Pfft, like I'd actually try to remember his name. I don't want to seem like too much of a jerk though, cuz then people might go after me and I don't want that.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Fang - Forest of Kaan

Fang overheard Kat's plan from his distant vantage point. As frustrated as he was that Kat was dragging him back into her Rebellion, he was relieved that she was not selected as his partner. To be traveling alone with her after all of this would be unbearable.

On the small chance that he could be forgotten about, Fang decided to wait for Jayar to come to him.

IC: Canvas - Gym

Naturally, the first place Canvas searched for "Arms" was in the Gym. After all, a violent, promise-breaking... Calm down, no more of that... a Rahkshi like him might want to blow off steam there. She wandered inside and began searching for his distinctive armor.

OOC: Canvas open to interaction.

OOC: Bleh, sorry for delays. Combination of business and difficulty responding to a character who doesn't speak

IC: Still nothing to say? Icarax seemed more intrigued than irritated, I had been informed you were a Rahkshi of means. Of resources and intelligence. You have apparently been able to learn to control the Matoran before any other of kind, I had assumed the simple location of a few strays would not be too daunting a task.

IC: As the group meandered about the trees, beginning to drift apart and reform as their own personalities scattered them like the currents in a river, the airship took off behind them. It rose up and up, shrinking away into a dot. And with it went their hopes for the future, their contact with the mysterious organisation testing them, and one of their dearest friends. They were on their own, with the quiet of the forest only emphasising their solitude

7AOYGDJ.jpg