Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Shock

I stand up from my meal. Not much going on today... Wait a second. The village that was destroyed. I never saw the glorious devastation. Maye I could.... Eh I don't know. Salvage some Zamors? Without a second thought, I head towards the exit.

OOC: Others later.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Caoutchouc / Forest of Kaam

He alighted on the ground several meters from the snuffed fire, half-crouched and tensed. Moving towards it cautiously, he bent further to examine the crudely dug ground. The markings of claws or fingers clear to see. The state of the rest of the makeshift camp suggested a quick departure by whoever had made it. Perhaps they had been spotted in the air, it was more than likely given their mode of transport. Turning his head back towards Era, he called back. "Have you noticed anything out of the ordinary? It looks like a hastily made, and abandoned, campsite to me. Fire pit, quickly snuffed with dirt. A couple tracks here and there." He scanned the perimeter, but couldn't seem to pinpoint any tracks leading away.

...but close to it

IC: Acinaces (Infirmary)

"I'm Acinaces," I reply with an attempt at a warm smile, "and we're in the Infirmary."

IC: Rose [infirmary]

She blinked a few times, then responded, "Ah" She said, and she pushed herself from the bed, "Th-thanks."

Rose made her way to the door and stuck her head out into the hall, scanning for rahkshi. She had been reckless in that last fight it seems, she made a (temporary) note to not let that happen again.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Era - Campsite. 

I refocused my echolocation, trying to get a more detailed view of my direct surroundings rather than a more vague view of everything nearby. The ground was trampled, finger marks in the dirt, with a heavily trampled path leading away from the campsite. "It looks like they went this way," I pointed in... whatever direction it actually was. I'd never been good with compass points. "Any idea what kinds of footprints those are?" 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Blue-Phantom

Blue sighed, and tried to smile reasurringly, which likely didn't work. "It's a battle. A constant fight. Discipline is key. You have to find some small comfort, something that gives you hope, and cling onto it. You're not a bad Rahk, you've just been lied to. We all have. You have to find 'you' and grab onto it and never let go. It helps, a bit."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Tesla - Gym

Tesla was surprised by Doubt's sudden movement. She also noticed chain and jumped upwards, trying to evade it. It however hit her right leg, tipping her backwards. She tried using flight, but it didn't help, making her fall on back. "I give up," she said.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

"No," she said, standing up, "I just said that to not get hit while defenless. That wouldn't help me in my training," she laughed and stood into battle stance again, "I am actually ready for more training."

OOC: Sorry about my absence this past week; work has been running me ragged. Next week might be pretty rough as well, but after that I should start getting some more consistent hours.

IC--Sepulchral--Library

"Well, I the actual classes will have to wait until all of us are gathered together. In the meantime, I suppose we should decide just where they will be taking place." 

IC--Magnum Opus--Halls

"Well," Magnum Opus pondered, trying not to show how much Canvas' description of the Cauldron had excited him, "if this is a well-known spot, it's probably the first place someone who wanted to get away from the school for a while would go. Would you have any objections to looking there first?"

IC--Kaboom--Halls

Kaboom let out a sigh of relief as the other Rahkshi disappeared around the corner. That guy had been way too perceptive...and his interference made going ahead with this plan a bad idea, at least right now. Still, that was at least one person who might not try to kill him later. With a last reluctant glance up at the grate, Kaboom dropped to the floor and set off down the hall.

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat drew the mended bolas from the basin of water and cautiously began spinning the weapon, as if preparing for a throw. The patched spot was absolutely rigid, as she had figured it would be, but the flaw shouldn't interfere with its effectiveness too much, and it was in one piece again. She looked down to where Blade was modifying his new sword. "Need a hand with that?"

IC--Nyarl--Library

Nyarl had suspected that crafting a Kanoka from scratch would be difficult, but as he read he began to realize how much he had underestimated the skill required. It was a delicate process involving pouring and re-pouring liquid protodermis into specialized molds. The disk's power level depended on the purity of the substance used, as well as the skill of the forger, and there was no way to predict what variation would result from the labor. Furthermore, to actually recreate his old Toa disk, it seemed he would have to imbue the protodermis with elemental energy. Nyarl rubbed his brow, fighting back a surge of frustration.

OOC: Kaboom and Nyarl are open for interaction.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Fang - Forest of Kaan

So far, the forest had yielded everything Fang could have hoped for: nothing. No sign of any Rahkshi, nor any other sentient creature passing through. He did his best to hide his satisfaction for Jayar's sake, but at least it brought a small grin to his face.

IC: Hoto - Airship

Where was Johmak taking her? For not the first time on this journey, Hoto wished she had someone with her. Someone to watch the land far, far below, someone to talk to, someone to comfort her...

IC: Call - Refectory

It took a while, but at last they reached the Refectory. Call quickly dropped into the first open spot he saw for just a moment's rest. He didn't even want to think about getting up again to get his food.

IC: Tear - Outside Gym

Still the coward refused to show his face! Tear did his best to prepare himself for whatever devilish surprise they had in store when their assailant ran out of hiding places.

IC: Canvas - Refectory

"Well, I was just there..." Canvas gave a slow glance at her new teleportation Rahkshi designs, only to look up with a bright grin. "But why not? He might have slipped right past me while I was looking for him!"

IC: Melody - Library

Melody turned back to Squid to ask about the room where the first class had been held in, only to notice he found someone else to talk to. A poor, crippled Rahkshi with only two limbs... who happened to look oddly familiar.

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways. 

The rumours hadn't been exaggerating. The refectory slop truly was the most bland, tasteless substance in the entire universe. Regardless, it was filling, and once I finished my meal - if it could be called that - I made my way out into the corridors once more. 

No matter how hard I tried to resist, the bones always called to me, and I knew there were many bones still unburied out in the ruins of Phantom of the Water, just waiting for me to dig them up. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Liar - Hallways

Liar growled as he felt the spoon carve its way into his suit, but otherwise did nothing to attempt to alleviate himself of the pain. He had felt much worse at the hands of his Makuta's very own surgical implements during the torture he had put him through; the weld marks littered across his armor were a literal testament to that, and he personally relived every cut and every incision every time he closed his eyes to rest.

That being said, the sight of his foe trying his hardest to power through the agony would likely come as quite a shock to the miniature Rahkshi, especially now that one of his arms was desperately trying to free itself from his grasp as the other furiously moved to pound his face into the floor.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Bonegleam - Phantom Ruins. 

After circling the village a few times, I spotted a section of the grave site that looked to have been undisturbed by my earlier expeditions, or the scavenging rahi that had followed them. 

I landed and knelt in the dirt, dropping a few sacks beside me to carry my findings back to the school with me. Already, I found pondering what kinds of treasures waited just below the earthy surface. Eager to find out, I dug my claws into the dirt, and began to dig. 

Tesla attacked swiftly from left side, just above Doubt's knee. While he was distracted by attack, Tesla tried to pull sword by magnetism, applying opposite force on link. There was a little chance of this helping, but it worth trying.

IC Diode:

Huh. Feelin' kinda feminine today.

IC Ezec: 

The force of the blow was more or less stopped by Ezec's power, but still, it rattled his skull. The feeling was not a pleasant one. With a short growl, his knee snapped up, to impact Draco's stomach.

IC Percy:

Percy grinned, breathing just as heavily.

"You give up yet?"

IC: Draco

The knee catches me in the gut. Pain flares from my stomach, but I hold my ground, letting out a grunt of pain. When I look up, only rage fills my eyes. I wrap my arms around the knee, before aiming a cyclone-assisted kick at his ankle. With a little luck, this should knock him over.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

Gaever nodded weakly. She kind of had an idea of that...  "I wanted... to build... a forge here," she said quietly.

IC: Jayar / Forest of Kaam

Jayar was more intent on the landscape than Fang's grin. "I'm not seeing anything notable," he said after a while. Maybe it had been silly after all to split up and check all around when there was so obviously something over by that smoke, he was thinking. "You?"

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Percy:

Percy grinned, breathing just as heavily.

"You give up yet?"

IC: Pyre - Gym

Pyre straightened his back.

"Fine, fine. It's gotten boring."

He spun his scythe, caught the handle. Then started to back away.

"Also, you should get that blade fixed" he said pointing at the blade with a smirk.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Xara - Forest of Kaam. 

"But we're not insane... I mean, I assume you guys aren't." 

Tesla did two steps backwards with both katana ready. How am I supposed to hit him? she thought and then got idea. Tesla jumped over Doubt, turned immediately and attacked at chest from left side and at waist from right side.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

What are we doing back in here? 

Because, brother dear, I've come up with an alternative to your "let's get some cool magic weapons" idea. 

Oh really? And what, exactly, would that be?

It's this amazing, innovative technique called "training". We drew our hook blades. 

We've done that, plenty of times.

But never against another rahk. Shifting into a defensive stance, we began swiping out at a gym-summoned effigy before us. We can beat up these dummies all we want, but it's not the same as facing a real enemy.

So what would you suggest? Coordination was key in all combat, but especially so for us. Having our minds so closely linked was as much a hindrance as it was help. 

I suggest we find ourselves some real rahks to spar against. 

OOC: Open for interaction/sparring. 

Edited by Nato Greavesy

IC Doubt

Unsure of what Tesla was doing, slicing at his chest when she faced his back, he rolled forwards and swiveled on landing, starting the chain ball in another spin.

IC Fountain.

A two-headed Rahk appeared to be fighting itself. Someone needs to be taught discipline.

He rose up, and slowly marched towards the pair.

Edited by Ghidora131

OOC

Apologies for abruptly leaving peoples conversations, but I had to get back into this somehow without backtracking through dozens of pages until I found the original conversations.

IC-Kol (Refectory)

After getting his... whatever you'd call the thing on his plate, he was fairly certain that it barely passed as food, Kol went to sat down in his usual seat, which was one near the far end of the refectory, which hardly anyone sat at.

IC-Arsenal (Gym en route to Dormitories)

"I'll keep that in mind." Arsenal said to his rival as he set off towards his Dorm, hopefully to repair most of his limbs and pound some of those dents out of his Armour.

IC-Swarm (Medical bay en route to Library)

After leaving Sunshine to his shady business, Swarm set off back down the hallway, heading towards the Library. She was wondering if she could adapt the antiseptic to treat metal-eating ant bites, so she needed a method to apply it...

OOC Again

All 3 open for Interaction.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Oh. I see. A form of insanity. At least you do not see fit to inflict it on others, as those that call themselves "God Twins" do.

The presence pushing at Illusive's psyche seemed to lessen but did not retreat altogether. 

Nevertheless. I see no reason why you should balk at the task I have given to you. I am not asking you to talk, I am asking you to hunt.

IC: The footprints Era could see were large, belonging to something big or at the very least with big feet. They headed east where the forest grow thicker. If they'd been fleeing eyes in the sky then heading where the trees buried the land beneath them in shadow would give them excellent cover. The dense foliage had a downside though; flying through it would be a nightmare. If this was the Hand of Spiriah, and there was every indication it was, then they would be grounded. No chance of going by air and leaving no traces behind them, not without breaking cover altogether. They might have been on the move but they were leaving a trail behind them

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Carapace/Infirmary

I was snapped out of whatever thoughts I was thinking when I heard a new voice speak.

"Ah! I'm a friend of Sim. My name is Carapace. Nice to meet you."

Voha chirped to say hello.

"And Voha says hello too. He's a baby Vohtarak, and my best friend."

IC: Fate: Infirmary

"Visorak? ... What's a visorak?"

I propped myself up in bed. The little four-legged arachnid was intriguing.

"Hello there." I said, as I reached forward a hand. I stopped it just an inch or two from it's mandibles, hoping to show it respect while also offering a hand to it.

IC: Slif: Gym

I stood there, waiting for an answer. He looked like he'd lost focus already.

"Hey!! Jo! C'mon, I don't want to stand here all day."