Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC--Footwork--Library

Finally, Footwork decided that he had stood there dithering long enough, and sidled up next to Snap. "I was just checking--I mean, I wanted to make sure--" He stopped, resisted the urge to punch himself in the face, and started over. "You're all right, aren't you?"

IC: Snap [Library]

"Wha-huh!?" Snap "snapped" away from her book, flipping it into her lap at the sound of a voice, She turned and saw it was just Footwork again, and relaxed herself.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine now," she started, "Palma, she... fixed me up, so, all good!"

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

OOC: I don't know for sure if Vyper is up for interaction, but that's who I'm planning on. Is she up to it Nato?

OOC: Yeah, go ahead.

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym. 

Edging away from the prefect rahk, we wandered over to a different spot in the gym, intent on continuing our training elsewhere. 

IC: Sugil - Gym.

A two-headed rahkshi? Likely the result of one of Chirox's ill-fated experimentations. Albeit an interesting sight, they didn't look to represent a threat or potential ally, so I disregarded them and continued with my observations.

IC: Bonegleam - Phantom Ruins.

Digging, digging, digging... Always more to find... always more to discover...

IC: Vyper - Tower Ruins. 

I drew back, taking a closer look at the ruins I'd sat myself atop of. The tower had likely been housing a bell or clock or something, but judging by the broken remains and shattered weaponry littered around its base, the Matoran had tried to use it as a sniping post during the attack. 

Until, by the looks of it, one of the attackers had taken control of the village's own mortar, and blown the tower in half...

OOC: All open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Blargh. I've been gone for way too long. Apologies for my absence.

IC: Shock - Village

I set down at the village, before kneeling down. They left nothing alive. Everything's... Gone. I may not really like anyone here, but I have to give our species some credit. We know how to throw a wild party... I stand back up. Now.... If I were a matoran, where would I store my Zamors? I start to wander the ruins, looking around.

IC: Vitesse -Dorms/ Hallways

I sigh, before leaving the dorm. This situation was ridiculous. Well, since I'm awake, might as well go train.... I adjust my course to the gym.

OOC: I'll write the others soon.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Squid

Squid decided to just tag along with Melody and the group.

OOC: Squid's just gonna be doing that, I'm kinda busy now so I don't know if I'll always have time.

IC: Jodohnn

Meh, this place got boring again. Might as well keep practicing my rocket jumping.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: ??? - Ruins on the Water

What a strange tower. The green thing was up at it's highest point, which really didn't seem to have any functional purpose aside from being the top of something. They dug their hands into the worn surface. It was sturdy enough, it could handle their weight. It stuck one foot in an opportune slot in the wall, and began the short ascent. One foothold and another handhold after the other and it was up on top.

The green one was intimidating. Very spikey. They weren't entirely sure they wanted to risk bothering them. But there wasn't much of an option here...

And now it seemed that it had noticed them. They stiffened up at it's intense gaze.

"Hello?" I called down to the other rahk, "Can I help you?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: ??? - Ruins on the water

They really did not know how to react. It had spoken, and they understood exactly what the sounds it made meant. Which means... that it could make those sounds as well,and make the green thing understand what it needed.

"Hhyyyg-"

Oh no that sounded awful. Not doing that again. Are there any ways to communicate without using their hideous voice? Hmm...

They nodded, and pulled themselves a bit further up the wall.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

"You need a drink or something?" it sounded like the newcomer was having trouble talking, "I don't have any water with with me." 

Edited by Festive Australovenator

IC: ??? - Ruins on the water

Some water might be nice... But no. They shook their head. They got their hand on the lip of the top of the ruined wall, and rested there. They were now eye level with the green one's feet.

Whew. That took more work than they had thought.

They looked up at it. This may be difficult.

They held on to the wall and extended out, pointing at the expanse of the ruins. For good measure they looked up at it again, and cocked their head.

"Um... yes?" Normally I was pretty good at figuring out body language, but I still wasn't quite sure what this rahk wanted, "The ruins? The village? What about it?" 

"Wait... how did the village get destroyed... is that what you're asking?" 

"Well, it happened sometime before I arrived here," I explained, leaning back against a chunk of parapet, "But as I understand it, the Matoran and the Rahkshi had been attacking and raiding each other for a while, and Gorast finally decided to take action."

"Yes, Rahkshi. Other students like us." I jabbed a clawed fingertip in the direction of Corpus Rahkshi, "From the school." 

IC: ??? - Ruins

"Uuus?" They looked down at theirself. They had never thought to do so before, and... they looked definitely similar to the green one. The build, the limbs, the spiny back....

They held their in their one good hand. They were not rahkshi. They were.... well, they didn't know what they were, but they certainly hoped they weren't rahkshi. Their head began to shake, left to right.

IC--Sepulchral--Library

The Fellowship of Peace...it was a good name for an organization, Sepulchral decided, clear and straightforward.

He was pulled from his latest ruminations by the sound of Rider's voice, apparently accepting Melody ' offer of membership. "That's capital, old fellow," he said as he rose to his feet. "I can assure you, you'll never regret it."

IC--Nyarl--Library

"I'm afraid I have no idea. That's part of why I was looking for help."

IC--Footwork--Library

"Good, but...I mean, do you feel okay?" Footwork asked, thinking back to his own uncharacteristic rage. Some of the anger was still lingering around the edges of his mind, but now that he had cooled down a bit he was more frightened by it than anything else.

IC--Magnum Opus--Halls/Causeway

So, the Cauldron was on Nynrah somewhere...there was a good chance he had flown right over it when he had arrived, and almost never knew it existed. He grinned and shook his head as he took to the air after Canvas.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

I was about to attempt to respond the the strange rahk when the newcomer interjected, "I think I'd know if I was standing on top of something that would burn a hole through my foot." I hissed, somewhat irritated at having been interrupted in the middle of what was an already-difficult conversation. Taking a moment to calm my tone, I tried for a less cranky response, "Now, is there anything I actually can help you with?"

IC: Tesla - Library

"Ok," Tesla said, "we're in library, so let's look around it. Something like Geography of the Nynrah might be quite helpful." Tesla had another thought, "do we even know how does protodermis look like?"

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Exxan - Hallways.

After depositing my unknown attacker - unconscious and likely concussed, but mostly unharmed - in one of the infirmary beds, I started back towards my dorm, wondering why it was that the new breed rahks seemed to be growing increasingly unhinged and unstable... 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Bonegleam - Phantom Ruins. 

I'd had a brilliant idea. Instead of laboriously carrying all of these bones back and forth from this great, expansive treasure trove to my tiny, cramped dorm room, it would be far simpler to bring the stuff from my dorm out here, once I'd set up a little home for myself. After all, out here there was more room, more bones, and less interruptions. 

I started rummaging through the rubble surrounding the graveyard, looking for something I could use to start marking a barrier around the perimeter of what would soon become my new fort.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Sugil - Gym.

From my observations, it seemed the interior of this room shaped itself to the thoughts and whims of those within it... Interesting...

Exerting my will, I began summoning up forms not dissimilar to those of the rahks I currently shared the chamber with, before unceremoniously bludgeoning them back into rubble. 

OOC: Exxan, Bonegleam and Sugil open for interaction. 

IC: Gaever / Nynrah

Gaever contemplated this. What exactly did a forge need to be? "To begin with, but a building will be necessary. Preferably largely of stone construction," she concluded. "It can then be furnished with the required equipment."

A touch of her old pride came back as she continued, "...Which will be, in fact, minimal. I am a Rahkshi of Plasma, and as such can generate most or all of the heat needed myself; in addition, I have incorporated many tools into my suit." Absentmindedly she flicked some of the devices in her fingers in and out.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Melody - Library

Rider seemed nervous, so Melody gave him a reassuring smile to attempt to calm him. "Th-thank you," she said sincerely. "W-we're a l-little scattered r-right now, b-but we w-were j-just d-discussing holding a m-meeting t-to figure out w-where t-to g-go from h-here."

IC: Canvas - Causeway

Canvas was so intent on reaching her destination that she almost missed it, but her keen observational skills didn't fail her. Not that the bright greens, pale whites, and brilliant copper of the Rahkshi far below were all that difficult to pick out against the drab charcoal grey of the ruins of Phantom.

She slowed to let Magnum Opus catch up before calling, "There's someone down there!"

IC-Arsenal (Hallways)

After repairing his broken components, Arsenal exited his dorm and headed back out into the hallways. As he walked, he crossed paths with an Orange and black Rahkshi, patterned like a Tiger. "How're ya doing?" He said nonchalantly as he passed.

IC-Swarm (Gymnasium)

Swarm walked into the Gymnasium. Although she wasn't fond of fighting, it was a useful skill to have on the field, in case any rogues or thieves attacked. She summoned up a few dummies and began hacking away at them with her knives.

IC-Amalgamation (Gymnasium)

At the other side of the Gymnasium, Amalgamation watched as a Purple Rahkshi (Sugil) Summoned some enemies to fight against. The Brutish Rahkshi wondered if it could do the same. concentrating, it summoned up crude impressions of enemy targets, and a few seconds later, they were destroyed with one swipe of Amalgamation's massive claw.

OOC

Arsenal Interacting with Exxan, everyone else open for Interaction.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: Exxan - Hallway.

"Um... good?" I replied uncertainly, unused to such a casual greeting. 

OOC: Okay, I decided to change my browser due to internet issues, so I can finally post something. Sorry for my inactivity. I've been very busy lately.

IC: Fate: Infirmary

"Visorak? ... What's a visorak?"

I propped myself up in bed. The little four-legged arachnid was intriguing.

"Hello there." I said, as I reached forward a hand. I stopped it just an inch or two from it's mandibles, hoping to show it respect while also offering a hand to it.

IC: Carapace/Infirmary

"Visorak are arachnid-like creatures. Normally my power wouldn't allow me to control them. But I've lived with a band of them for a while, so now I can somewhat communicate to them to an extent."

Carapace stopped talking as he saw Voha. He was looking at the hand for a while and decided to nuzzle his head into it, making sure his sharp mandibles didn't hurt her. To Fate, his young shell was a little soft, if not squishy.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Caoutchouc was moving fast through the forest, but something else was moving faster. The arrow whisked by his right cheek before thudding into the nearest tree, vibrating slightly from impact. Before it had even stopped shuddering, great gouts of thick white fog were pouring from it, a dense cloud forming in moments.

The Hand were professionals, of course they'd have someone watching their backs especially when they already suspected they were being observed and hunted. Arrows and manipulating the local climate, this could only be Fletch. He'd no doubt have moved from where he'd already fired, and with the fog smothering their surroundings in monochrome whites...the archer could be anywhere...

IC Caoutchouc / Forest of Kaam

There was no time to curse his perhaps ill-made choice of going it alone, his movements switched immediately to action. The choking cloud of fog was dense, heavy. If he dropped towards the forest floor he would simply be smothered in it, essentially blind. Instead he chose to go skywards, taking hold of a sturdy branch with palms pronated and letting his body weight drop down, stretching his arms like thick rubber bands, rubber bands that quickly reached their maximal stretch and violently rebounded, shooting him up past the tree tops. The whole sequence was carried out in moments and he was up above the cloying fog cover, quickly switching into flight mode and watching the trees below for any sign of the golden Fletch.

The possibility of his attacker commanding a storm cloud to strike him down with lightning was, he though, low with the present weather. It was warm and clear and any cumulonimbus would obvious enough that he could seek cover in the trees.

...but close to it

IC--Nyarl--Library

"...no." Nyarl rubbed the bridge of his nose in frustration. "I have no idea. Perhaps each of us should choose a topic to search for?"

IC--Magnum Opus--Causeway

As he drew alongside Canvas, Magnum Opus glanced down at the ruins below. The devastation looked fairly recent, though he was no expert--and sure enough, there were several other Rahkshi among the rubble. "None of them seem to have four arms, though," he replied.

IC--Kaboom--Halls/Gym

At a loss for what else to do, Kaboom wandered back into the gym, summoning up targets and ammo for his sling.

OOC: Kaboom is open.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Blue-Phantom

Blue nodded, and looked towards the distant ruins. "Well... There's plenty of stonework to be found. Lots of it is likely still intact, just knocked down. It could be seen as disgraceful..." She said, trying to get her thought out before any objections could be made. "But I prefer to think of it as rebuilding. Out of the ashes, a token of remembrance. As long as we know where the stone for the forge came from, those who carved them will not be forgotten."

IC: Kovinth-Library

Kovinth had made his way back to the library, determined to do one last sweep for books on Light. He was fascinated by the unique Rahkshi, and only wished he could find Vlad to talk to him. Kovinth sighed inwardly as he entered the book-filled room, seeing the path blocked yet again by a group of other students. He could just teleport past them again, but he had already done that several times lately, and was feeling drained. He shook his head and began to skirt the crowd, mentally cursing this group who couldn't find anywhere else to hang out. His head snapped back though, when he saw the brightly colored armor of Lucid, the Rahkshi he had last seen Vlad with. They'd seemed friendly then, maybe she knew where he was... Kovinth paused, standing on the outskirts of the group, suddenly interested and trying to listen in to their conversation...

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Carapace/Infirmary

"Yeah, it'll be a long while though."

Voha laid down on his belly as he was gently scratched. He was evidently enjoying it to the point where he flipped over as if he requested a belly rub to go along with the back scratching.

"It looks like Voha likes you."

IC: Fate - Infirmary

"Yes, it seems he does." My hand left the little creature to support myself on the bed. I was done sitting here.

"Give me a hand Sim."

IC: Sim - Infirmary

I gave Fate a hand, and lifted helped her get to her feet.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"None of your business Sim." Why does he always get involved?

Well that was... rude.

"Maybe I want to make it my business. We're friends aren't we?"

I was so very ready to punch him. There was no way I was letting him pull the guilt trip on me.

"Just leave me be Sim. Thank you for the help, both of you. I'm fine now, and I'm leaving."

I stormed out of the room, fists visibly clenched.

"...At least she said thank you." I said to Carapace.

Fate had gotten me worked up. My insides were boiling, sloshing around and singeing my stomach.

"Lets get walking. I need to move."

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

IC: Vitesse

I walk into the gym, and summon up a couple of targets to start shooting at.

IC: Mortsia - Hallways

I was beginning to wonder if I would find anyone in these deserted halls, honestly. There was nobody around. Almost as if a large number of Rahkshi had... Disappeared... I rest at the side of the hall for a moment, exhausted. There had to be someone... I just needed to talk to somebody. Isolation could drive one... Mad.

IC: Panther (Leviathan) - Gym

The effect that the luster of the metal held on me quickly faded, and before long, I exit the armory, ready to try out my newly acquired weapons. Summoning up several dummies, I think for a moment. How would Panther fight? He would wear his enemies down, before striking the final blow. With that in mind, I make the dummies move towards me. I wait until they are within striking distance, before dodging and weaving through their numbers, aiming strikes at their backs as I get behind each one. It doesn't take too long to finish off each and every one, and I step back, admiring my claw's damage. I could get used to this...

IC: Revenant - Library

I had a bad case of writers block, to put it lightly. Frustrated, I cram my papers back into my bag. "Come along, Ravyn." I say, dejected. "Might as well try the slop... Can't be that bad."

IC: Pentalik - Halls/Armory

I take a turn into a room filled with... Weapons. Well, school of Rahkshi, I suppose... Nothing too complex, though. Thank the Makuta. I begin to absentmindedly browse the weapons looking at the quality of them. "Nope. Rusty. Garbage. Could you even call this a weapon?" I mutter as I pass each one.

OOC: All, plus Shock, OFI.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Tesla - Library

"Well, I'll take that geography thing and you can search more about protodermis itself," Tesla said. "How does it look like, how to take it safely, any harmful things about it, how to make it solidify... Then we'll see what we can do."

She turned back, heading to natural science section of library. She have spent a lot of time there. Now, where is geography section? Tesla thought.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

Sorry this took so long to get out, holidays and all.....

IC Kat:

My spines drooped slightly. "He went alone...?"

Karz, I was afraid of this. But... of anyone, Cao was probably the best equipped for scouting ahead.

"Alright, let's catch up to him. When we get close, let me know, we move quiet from there."

IC Grim:

The adaptrahk left the two headed one to their business, and turned their eye upon the rest of the gym.

IC  Pentaghast:

She rolled her eyes. So much for being polite. She stooped, using her earth claw to snag the chunk of lightstone that had been wedged between a scrap of metal and the ground. And the other's foot. She straightened, still holding the dimly glowing chunk, "Aye, I'm a rahkshi.same as all the miserable land lovin' scraps up in the castle there," She said with a jerk of the thumb.

IC Ezec:

The kick connected solidly, and pain flared in Ezec's mind. still, his heavy chassis held under the strain, and ezec forced his leg down, hoping to break his opponent's grip before rocketing a solid left hook at his face.

Edited by The Amaztastical Lynn